Posts by Wittekind

Big congratz for you to annoying our inactive members! Congratz, huge medal. Should we start posting pics of stopped hammers? For example your last missions where you had 2 targets and we blocked both of them because you don't know how to send mission? Or the 3000 cata's we destroyed over the last few days. But yes, some of your players are doing good and taking advantage of the fact that we have some lesser active players there. Big respect for you guys!

Guess you have a lot of them then?

and sure post pics of stopped hammers.... we can not post any of yours stopped armies as you dont use them for any other purpose then raiding...

oh wait, there was one OP you did in 2 months time 8o

Point is that still a lot of russians and POM plays with vpn and tor for multi's. I know the rules and I don't like the current rules but accept them. Problem is that they are not following the rules and it's impossible to prove it because its too easy to hide it. And before the white knights arrive again, I also understand that not all multi's are 'fake' and some are run by real players, you are doing great ;)!

Stop your crying,

you played with italians long before today and uhm their ways,,, Neworder with Italians and Arabs last qualify? Anti-cheat? ROFL

Dude, you seriously think you have team now that play for Neworder alliance? :*

Point is that still a lot of russians and POM plays with vpn and tor for multi's. I know the rules and I don't like the current rules but accept them. Problem is that they are not following the rules and it's impossible to prove it because its too easy to hide it. And before the white knights arrive again, I also understand that not all multi's are 'fake' and some are run by real players, you are doing great ;)!

You not on nightshift sitting with 20 passwords to send Neworder deff today? Or not comfortable with your italian meta not backing you up?

was he though? the good player as he is, build horse hammers for artes, than didn't show up artes and then went delete without saying anything on a shit acc. Happy is with russians :D

btw he is hiding the name of the player who is attacking ... why? Well because its a report from POM, lithuanian alliance ?(?(1k russian players not enough ?(?(?(

He who got bored and decided gold was more usefull on x10 server ;)

But right, i took only screenshot on army + def. Full report: report

And sure, we use friends to attack or take art with hero...

Neworder would never NAP or ALLY with any alliance that does not play on their standards; no techs or multies... As they are 200% against it etc. etc. etc....

CS alliances hmmmz yeah fit that policy ;)

I had/have no idea about this. What Wittekind said sounds plausible. But yes, I can inquire about it. Though if it was really implemented many years ago, this is the first time I've seen it pointed out as an issue.

I remember the ingame message from years ago, when confed limitations where not yet added and i sent millions of resources to wrong village and tried to pickup. which did not work bcs i sent it from sitter account...

This is not new,

it is already implemented for years to prevent players to send resources to inactive farms using sitter accounts and pickup with your own. Used to be common way to avoid limits...

2016/2017 i saw it first time i think.

Didnt know about the trading restriction, but obviously the resources originate from account that has same ip logged (as sitter) as the one raiding.

You came with a personal attack on me, claiming that I only talked about garages and no one cares about garages - when I literally spent a single line talking about garaging, and then 10 lines talking about private farms. I will quote it to make it even easier for you, since you refused to just go back and actually read my post:

You might want to consider that in that 1 line, you referred to your opening post in this thread that was 80% text about garages?

This just shows you didn't read my latest post on the subject at all. Pointless to have a discussion if you don't read. If you do decide to actually read, feel free to reply again.

Pointless to have discussion with you, as you seem to know it all and only focus on your opinion.