I talked to Team Leads and Game Centre and informed them about your feedback on restriction on changing capital. We have a few question which I would like to discuss with you. Some of you recalled situation that happened recently on COM1 (hammer village got conquered despite being the capital). We would like to avoid this from happening again, because we fully understand that reversing battle results is not always an option and should not be the case.
So, I would like to collect ideas and present them to the Game Centre. To do this, I would appreciate if you answer those questions:
- How critical it is to have option to change capital village any moment?
- How often did you have to do it in your Travian experience?
- What would be your preferred way to solve the case (keeping in mind that reversing battle results in case when capital village got conquered is not an option)?
And thank you for feedback.
1) very critical, especially mid/late game
2) depends, but often enough to call it critical
3) as others mentioned : fix the bug and restart taking DAILY backups of the servers, thing that you stopped doing entirely to save pennies...