Posts by MCCFire

Hey all,

Yes, I've reported this to the ingame support, but they are slacking. We are 2 weeks ahead and it still isn't fixed. It's not a major bug, but it's kinda annoying:

Where are the numbers?
    And second:

Why in earth's name is this graph inverted from right to left? That's very amateuristic. And again, no numbers.
    And why are the stats in miscellaneous cumulative and not just per day?

This is happening for months now, why are TG slacking about this easy stuff?

Protection is very simple. As the first of the tasks -> 'answer a question'. It would mean that MH had to check the answers and evaluate it.

Yes indeed! Or any bot-preventing thing. Even a captcha at the registration will hold off 10-20% of the bots. You can't hold off every single one of them, but answering a question is good for a decent amount.

This is a message for TG.
    Years ago they made a bot detection script, to make the game more fair.
    But now, anno 2017, this script is getting crap or the bots are getting smarter.

However, there is a big problem going on, on the F&S server.
    Here some stats:

Start of the server: 11.000 players.
    30 minutes ago 5700 players
    Now: 3700 players.

That means 66% of the whole server is deleted.
    I just don't believe there were 7300 bots on the server. And if there were, TG MUST do something about it.
    Why just don't integrate a Captcha of something on the registration page? Do something about those bots. It's getting annoying and frustrating.

The next time you're gonna mass delete all those bots, please inform us.
    Now we're suiciding on Natars without announcement. Thanks TG...

This is a message for TG.
    Years ago they made a bot detection script, to make the game more fair.
    But now, anno 2017, this script is getting crap or the bots are getting smarter.

However, there is a big problem going on, on the F&S server.
    Here some stats:

Start of the server: 11.000 players.
    30 minutes ago 5700 players
    Now: 3700 players.

That means 66% of the whole server is deleted.
    I just don't believe there were 7300 bots on the server. And if there were, TG MUST do something about it.
    Why just don't integrate a Captcha of something on the registration page? Do something about those bots. It's getting annoying and frustrating.

The next time you're gonna mass delete all those bots, please inform us.
    Now we're suiciding on Natars without announcement. Thanks TG...

He means that you get the most def per time.
    I.e. Travian :: units' attributes calculator

Exactly.

I have come to believe that hun armies are extremely overpowered, as the cheap cavalry have almost no counters in the early game or the late game, teutons are considered minor attackers when put in comparison with huns.
    As for egyptians, the slaves are almost completely vulnerable to any attacks and are easily wiped out. Ash wardens are the best for egyptians in addition to the roseph chariots.
    At the end of the day, playing f&s without a background of it will lead to uttr defeat.

Why is that?
    As far as I know are the Mercs more expensive than the clubs and they're weaker.
    Yes the horses (Steppes) are fast, can carry a lot and are strong, but their defensive stats are amazingly weak.

So why are they overpowerd? Did you look at their wall? That's baddddd

970x250_5Tribes.png