Posts by Anze

You know Anze(nra) told me a little while ago When he got ten/gow/2.01/dnd/goats and everyone he could to do his bidding and Zerg against Gunners that by now he expected we would be history, either his a liar or meant we would make history 8)

Proof or you lie :)

I never cheated like gunners do, so cant complain about my selfrespect. (Deleted by mod)

Ladies and Gents what a day!

The zergers did another op on the Ultimate Warriors who are fighting very bravely I must say. Zergers barely did any damage, and everything will be recovered in no time. On the other hand Gunners made the ultimate plan to try to snatch as many arties as possible from the dirty Zergers, and were very successful at it too. Gunners got their much deserved LD and on top of that they snatched LE aswell. The power is slowly shifting to their side now. It shall be interesting.

Well, all I wanted to know is how else you pay for them since he stressed "for real money". Is there any other currency in circulation?

I'm not arguing whether russians multies were used or not. There was very little room left for doubt there.

All you want to do is be a **** again and respond with something to troll the person who wrote that, eventough everyone know what he meant. :D

When Batman goes from "troll" to taking stuff personally you know he trully is hurting. :D

Honestly, if any one of us were in Verdies position wrt Mojo Jojo we would have done the same. If a player from opposite ally wants to join me and get an Arti with him ill take him in. Nothing wrong with that, however if its a spy since the start then its a sad tactic, if not its pretty normal.

We'd take him with no artie. It's very obvious they just waited for the right timing so we give him ST and then switch. Who does things like that? And yes it was a plant 95%

Agreed Nothing honrable about working with teams buying resources, nothing honrable in using pretend people to play accounts, nothing honrable in zerging 4 quads against one,

Im pretty sure you don’t play in Gunners so is this what you call your honor ?

You sound very deluded, trying to make a lot of noise over a potential spy and a player found unhappy with their team, which was certainly not unorthodox and not like these tactics haven’t been seen before or won’t be seen again.

Against all the odds the only team I see with honor is the team here with the strictest policy against those that break the rules. The team that believes in their players and their abilities. The team that doesn’t need to try to unify almost an entire server to do anything for the win. The team that’s not afraid to fight against all the odds, even if it means staring in the face of defeat.

Mojo Jojo was perfectly fine with all the "Zergs" gunners did last round and this round. And now when they are on the receiving end it is suddenly not fine? :D Cut the c**p

Scientist bragged about playing on Dirty Express. Are you saying he was lying? And he was the one who gave the boots and quit right after that. Stratos stayed a little longer and then switched sides and launched on SGR.

If he said so he was lying. Only Dirty played with Pascal on Dirty express. And then 2 server back Dirty decided to switch to SGR. So it has nothing to do with the whole story.

They were given back? ^^ He was not on the acc? Everything was in the public chat. All the facts from getter can be checked. Reports were shared. Of course, he was also the one who created that chat so maybe it was all cleaned by now. I do know the facts, but you blatantly twist them and invent stories to cover your schemes. But you know what they say about karma... And I'm not supporting Gunners in any way. When did I say it's ok what they? I just find it funny that you cry so much about it when you're no stranger to that kind of play either. Only thing is, this time you don't have slackers on the opposite side.

See you don't have any facts. The public chat was created by Scientist and not Dirty. Dirty didn't play on Clubswingers, but he had his own acc named Dirty (was tech for Clubswingers, then he left). Boots were given back by Yoshi as far as I'm aware yes. And I didn't have any part in boots being picked in the first place, so yes I'm a stranger to this kind of things. And when Clubswingers decided to switch it was only Stratos left on that acc, a player with no relation to anyone from before.

So yes, it's you who keep twisting things around as it suits your agenda.

Yes, I saw. Reported too :S You proved once again what a nice boy you are when you are losing. Dual on Clubswinger said himself that he used to play on Dirty Express. In a way he bragged about it. I wasn't lazy and checked gettertools. Guess who was ww holder for Vices. Maybe, MAYBE, you didn't know, but you never complained about the way you got the boots and kept playing there until the end. So why ask from others something that you're not willing to respect yourself?

Ahhh that must be dirty, the guy who joined SGR even before that server and didnt actually play Clubswingers and definitely not when Clubswingers switched. Only Stratos was on acc when he switched. And as I said I didnt have any part with this boots stuff, and they were given back instantly. So no, it's not even close or comparable. And no, I don't mind losing, but I mind when people do stuff like Gunners are doing whole server long. And why do you always need to have a say in everything? You never have all facts, just half stories that you turn as it suits you. I don't understand how can you even support Gunners in this? If someone played against you like that you would be ok with it?

Are you seriously still crying over how you lost an artie yesterday? This looked a lot like last com 1 when your team was gifted the small boots after ex-Vices ww holder who for some unexplainable reason was playing in SGR decided he was "unsatisfied" there. So it's ok as long as you are the one getting the arties? Take your own advice and find a mirror. And clean your face while at it. Balkan boys don't cry.

Former vices WW holder played in SGR? Who is that? only person who was dissatisfied and switched was Clubswingers and the boots were given back to SGR. Also it has nothing to do with me, I didn't even know boots were taken.

So let me get this right. Mojo Jojo played by MonkeyMagic played on Rompa Stompa last server, guess where? Yes in gunners, his sitter and tech Maleficent played guess where? In gunners too.

His profile clearly states not literally, but in other words, if you mess with gunners - you will get f**ked.

Another thing worth to mention, as he played for gunners means he was ok with all of those scenarios:

Gunners + GoW joint op on TEN = fine

Gunners + TEN joint op on GoW Wwk's = fine

Gunners + TEN joint op on GoW WW = fine

Gunners + DND pre server NAP = fine

DND + GoW joint op and DND getting help with def against gunners = not fine

So suddenly when this same things happens against gunners is not fine and called zerg and this BS is justified?

When gunners "Luckily took TEN ST" it was also dissapointed player or just pure luck or what?

I don't think anyone can go any lower than what Gunners are doing or how are they playing, hence this is not even playing anymore, I don't know what can it even be called.

Before you start posting Clowns and stuff again look into the mirror - that's the closest to the clown you'll ever see.

Best regards