Posts by Trickster_Rt

10k fake players can still suck a lot, as we have seen this comx :)

Its annoying to hit fake players.. u loose troops and time.. they just disappear to be reapper on some where else...

I think 200x200 will be a lot better to hunt these fake farms from start.. including so called winners..they rob from fake ones we rob from real ones.. easy pizzy.. make earthlings alive again.. make server smaller... Make war everywhere like heroes hunting berries....

Well i was trying to be spy.. didnt worked out as heroes had doubt from start.. so what about that...

I am not sure which one you are calling enemy or friend for that we got confed restrictions placed.. we just need to get a cool down thing to restrict it more . Like when we cant chief ally .. like that u cant push or get resources or troops for 72 hours of joining...

But there is no name.. travian says only three alliance can be in confederation means only 180 players can win.. if u are exceeding those numbers... You are back to square one with hundreds of acnt saying we won... Someone will write ww name as server name.. does that mean that whole server won ? Cause it have name in it ? Writing name doesnt make u a winner participating makes u a winner which travian have already restricted at 180 players.. but anyway... Imagining is good . 😆😆

Well they just need atleast equal troops to make the defend..

Its no fun.. to kill animals.. if someone can spend money to get animals but not single troops.. it should be captured by someone else who have cages with troops.. this will force people to keep some troops with animals be it from own account or from alliance.. pure zoo should be avoided... That will make people more interested... People avoid zoo villa. This will make people to try and capture those zoo.. ofc attacker needs to have cages too.. which is win win for travian team too..

Cause people will fight more aggressively with troops and with cages.

so here is my idea..

lets capture troops from other players village..

1) attacker hero goes with cages ( can go with troops or not..)
    2) attacker hero capture animals from other people (if troops are with them they ransack village too)

defender situation

defender have animals only no def troops ( own villa troops or ally troops or own acnt troops)

1) attacker capture animals and ransack villa
    defender have animals + ally troops (or own acnt troops)

1) attacker fight with defense

defender have animals + own villa troops but in evasion
    1) attacker capture animals rob villa
    defender have animals _ own villa troops no evsion
    attacker fight it out :P

so its in basic if there are no def troops animals can be captured.. say no to pure zoo... keep some troops to fight them..

win win for both attacker and defender.. if defender doesnt keep even one troops which is quite easy it is attackers win..
    if defender wants to really defend he needs some def to save his animals and fight together can be limited like if there are 40 animals worth crop then troops to control them must be in equal crops... to avoid capture..

1) if defender have 50 animals 49 def troops.. then 49 animals fight with 49 def troops.. one can be captured
    2) if defender have 50 animals 51 troops all fight
    3) 50 animals 50 troops all fight..

thats all..

someone said if a winner had to say he is winner.. he is not a winner.... :3 action speaks louder than words..:V like see nuts team they didnt win with ww still they are getting credit for it..

skipped to repeat why confed system was limited to three players and people still including more... does they dnt understand meaning of limit.. only 240 players can win and thats all.. name 240 players and let them have respect they deserve .. or let tg get respect for getting 13k players in game and kicking 10k out.... dnt fight like kids saying u hit me i hit you both wins... lol..

I think with three confed limits only 240 players can win.. if u are including more then you sure know what you have done there.. ;p why not name all those 240 winners.. than crying my son won dad won stuff ?? U dnt even need to include those various device on same network stuff... We all know what that is..

Ofc u are free to include 10k deleted acnt for cheating.... Including some leaders...

All i know was we were free to hit whoever we want except in confed with gt group.. restrictions nap came only around bp was out..

Btw do u consider acnt which were deleted ? Also care to explain two villa producing puny hammer with trainers.. who gives trainer to some get go guy to use it unless u are sure of resources..

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg