Posts by Utcakenny

Hey,

I am looking for a new dual for a upcoming world.

As an EU player, I can cover the time of day relatively well and am looking for someone who can play the late evening hours or the night.

- gold account

- Lots of experience

- Our troops never idle

- Pref playing Teuton

Requirements:

- adult behavior

- English communications

- discord

- Pref to buy gold, not mandatory

Feel free to add me on Discord at Utcakenny#7646 for further information.

Hahaha :)

Still angry about how we destroyed you last server, mr. dutchthug.

Funny is that you asked to join and we said no :D:D:D:D

I understand that it sucks, but not everyone can join GoW im afraid. Good luck bro ;)

Funny you still know my name 😘.

But get your facts straight, i prob was in GoW before you when it even as i recal had a diffrent name. But because i had a arguement with a "leader" kid i moved on. 😊

And yea like i sayd before gl nice to see some familiair names.

GoW is and was a joke and only did good because of 2 massive cheats/goldusers ajax and jack. Not having them there GoW will not even make it in the top 5.

Goodluck tough and will see ya soon.

Fun facts of today.

If you dont know how to play, try joining a good Alliance who can help you give advice.

Your welcome. GG out.

Yes it seems like IR is farming a lot with there Setlers at this point.

Must be pro players indeed.

Also the must never heard of timed attacks. Must have so much troops they start throwing them away. GG

Here just 2 hero attacks.

If you want more of these funny pictures to show there skill i have enough but don't want to spoil all ;)

It has been a week since the server has started and there have been a lot of developments across all sectors. In order to compile all the happenings for the past week, I have made this analysis. Please note that this thread is made with my limited knowledge of the server and any additional details or clarifications from anyone is widely accepted. Criticisms are also welcomed, but as this is a proper forum, let us maintain proper netiquette.

Let us look at the key players of each quadrant:

Northeast

Initially a cauldron of many small alliances, Northeast is now primarily dominated by a meta,TRY and all of its wings. However, while TRY has the most players in the region, smaller alliances still exist with some of them capable of trading blows with the giant meta.

TRY Meta

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/91024/

Wing Name Number of Players Average Population Offensive Rank Robber Rank
    TRY 36 220 - 3
    TRY-camp 20 169 - -
    IR_Chet 37 175 1 2
    TOTAL 93 188

Led by the TRY META they seem to have the most confederacies and NAPs this seems they want to sim up and don't like a battle.

They are also settling in the 100/100 far away from the battlefield.

Also i have seem a lot of shifts in leadership telling me this is not a stable Alliance and will probably fall when the first battles will start.

They do have a decent amount of croppers and also the first cropper in the server and they have a few decent members.

Only time will tell how they will be handling the north east.

TG

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/91025/

island of burk 39 168 9 -

They also seem to have a NAP with all the TRY META slaves. Have 1 cropper 75% atm and as it seems most of the good croppers are gone already we will see what the TG plans will be.

The profile says they just wanna enjoy the game so don't know what they will be up too.

TGC

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/91026/

The Gentlemans Club 24 225 3 6

Seems to be the underdog because they are small. But the figures show otherwise, with high in the offensive rank it looks they are attacking a lot in in the region. They have 6 croppers so far all in the Grey zone, this seems to be there place to be.

Also it seems they have a lot of good players we will just see how they will hold against the whole north east because it seems like this is the only Alliance willing to battle the other alliances in the region.

But just as the rest we will see what happen.

YU

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/91028/

Yugoslavia
    184 - -

With a great start as 2th in attacker and 3th robber of last week they seem to fall of a little. They are the smallest Alliance in the North East currently holding 1 cropper.

They also seem to have a few members in the North West so i don't know what there plans will be. I think this Alliance should not be forgotten and might be up to something.

Southeast

Not a lot to say about the South East more info below.

2.01S Meta

2.01 second 34 198 10 5
    2.01M
    28 209 - -
    TOTAL 62 203

Not much to say, look screen below. Sim city region.

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/91029/

Robber

King 51 173 6 -

Top 1 defender at this time on there profile they say having war with YU.

They have NAPs with the biggest meta in the Southeast 2.01S so it seems in this region not allot will happen

This Alliance seems to take Quantity over Quality they have 51 members where non have settled yet.

South West

This could be a very fun region with a lot of bigger Alliances.

PURGE Meta

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/91032/

Purge 42 202 - 10
    PURGERS
    30 191 - -
    TOTAL 72 196

When i look at the stats they don't seem to raid a a lot so far so it seems they are simming up ATM.

No one have settled from them so far.

IR.Cob Meta

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/91033/

IR.COB 42 172 4 9
    IR.COB 2 36 158 - -
    IR.COB 3 24 140 - -
    TOTAL 102 157 - -

They seem to have the most numbers of players in all the METAS. Seem no one of there 102 members have settled a 2end village. Are there less oasis in the South West?

I hope they will be battening Purge meta and we could possibly see some fireworks from both.

UTN

UTN The Border Lions 44 198 5 4

No Meta slaves, good farming finally a Alliance in the South West who has a 2end village just 1 atm but still. ;)

For me this is the best ally ATM in the South East i just don't hope the other metas will work together against UTN.

STAY STRONG UTN!!

North West

*WARNING *WARNING* BIGGEST META SLAVES GO HERE WHEN YOU WANT TO PLAY SIM CITY.

It seems WAR* has BEND the knee for GL, i heard they all had to send a private message to GL leadership asking for forgiveness spawning in there region.

They have 37 more members then the TRY meta time will tell how they will organise this kinda big meta.

The Travian masters told me this is a world record and there has never been a META with 130 members at this stage.

*spoiler*

Some inside Intel told me they have a secret weapon, DRAGONS! They want to sit on the Travian throne and will not stop when all ALLIANCE BEND THE KNEE!

GL slaves META

GL 42 241 5 2
    GL2 36 210 7
    GL-W
    33 218 6
    GL3 19 163 - -
    Total 130 *Error excessive members*

Summary

It is too soon for any action to happen, but we can see that a lot of players in the different meta are already testing the waters, with some already getting a crack at it. Rumors are plentiful in this server, with rivalry already heating up in-game . The server is still in its infancy so we can expect little action in the coming weeks. However, developments are still abound with changes in each quadrant especially regarding the status of those smaller confederacies.

I have tried to be as objective as possible in this analysis. As this was done with limited knowledge on each alliance, feel free to share your thoughts on the matter. If you have anything to add to the existing literature such as reports, rumors and the likes, feel free to send me a message. I hope you enjoyed this week's analysis

Good luck too all of you guys and nice to see some active people on the forum.

I am quieting here sinds MH make poor discussions and take them far to long to respond.

Cya ;)

Hope we will see more activities on the forum :(

GL a premade? Atleasy they got 10 positions in the Alliance, wish i was a Archmage like you.