Posts by Gummi/Piff

actually when you say that in that way. you are probably right.:rolleyes: Batman is probably sitting in his mother's lap and being comfort whit a butel of milk.

how is it whit you gummi evrting well?

It's all good actually. Me and Ninja are still together and got ourselves a kitten this summer, the sweetest little thing, I tell you :)

Thanks for asking!

Batman is strong and prowd that hes not showing up can just men one thing. He is emberist that thay now need to begging on ther ber knees fore suport of 2 more seperur allainse than gunners. ore deer sweet battie is probly sitting in his wifes lapp anf are geting comfort from her. ;)

You think batman has a wife? You sure have high expectations of him...

The age of the glad helm is over. The time of the tech has come.

Having second village be decided by how many friends you have rather than how big of a wallet you have sounds like a much more preferable option actually. Terrible thought for TG though...

Concerning the equipped part:

Being a player who rather wait until the capital is finished and a substantial army is ready, rather than jumping immediately into action, I kinda feel indifferent to that one.
    I guess what would happen is players will immediately rush to settle around a 15c in order to secure it as the fourth village and some quarrel will undoubtedly occur. However, the ones to get these 15c will be those most well prepared, most active and most experienced. In other words, those whom usually gets the best 15c will have the upper hand either way.
    Could be interesting though...

No items:

Now that´s something! I am a T4 player all the way (started travian too late to experience the earlier versions) but has never been too fond of the auction. Would love to see a more back-to-basic server, to enable pure skill to be a more dominant factor once again.