Posts by Stellamini

Easter is one month away and the shops have started to sell a lot of Easter decorations:

I like chocolate, so I had to buy one chocolate bunny or two...

They are gone now... :S

Today, this is where I spend a lot of my time at work - on the roads:

The birds who don’t like the winter so they migrate to warmer countries, are starting to move back to Sweden. They must have been disappointed when arriving to snowfall.

A lot of swans and some other birds.

I am working with people with dementia. Two days ago, I was at a man's home and he was very anxious and restless. I couldn't leave him alone in that state of mind, so I decided to take a walk with him in his forest (yeah, he owns about 40 hectares land, mostly forest). After a walk for about 35 minutes, in 20 cm snow, he calmed down and was happy again. I made him dinner, and then I could leave him without feeling worried.

It was snowing all night and morning, approx. 25 cm snow, and I had to drive on roads that was not cleared. At work, one of my co-workers got stuck in the snow, so we had to shovel the snow away from the road, at 7:30 in the morning. We do anything to get to the people in need of our help:

E5-C3574-E-92-D5-4-D43-9-A4-C-37-BCDD7385-C1.jpg

This is the parking lot where I had to park my car, wasn't easy to drive away from there:

B951-F8-A0-E329-4-F9-D-8-AC5-F315-D4-B3660-D.jpg

I helped an old, sick man to get rid of some of the snow:

E34-C9845-550-E-4117-81-F6-DC870-F382-AA0.jpg

This is way too much snow for me! I know there are places with much more snow and I feel really sorry for them.

The only good thing with all this white snow, is that it is easier to spot the deers, foxes, wildboars and other animals, so I might have a chance not to hit them.

Oohh, nooo!
    Winter is coming!
    Now I have to get up earlier to get the car ready to drive to work!
    (jajaja, I know there are people who have it worse, but hey! I am from Sweden! We are always complaining about the weather!)

I have to admit that on a sunny day, the autumn is a tiny little bit beautiful...

My husband sometimes complains about all the cat hair he has on his clothes. Well, if he doesn’t want cat hair on his clothes, maybe he shouldn’t leave them on the couch?

One hour later:

I say that no outfit is complete without cat hair. :D

"jealous"? Wonder why he chose that..

Oh, you are right! "Sotis" could mean jealous.
    In this case, though, it is because the cat is black. "Sot" is the swedish word for that black stuff that comes from e.g. fires, making everything black. We sometimes put "-is" in nicknames. It's like Morris: morr = growl, Sötis: söt = cute

I sure hope that this is the explanation for the cat name! :/

Some nights ago, this cat broke into our house. Because it is so cold outside now, and because it seems like the cat really wanted to get into our home, we decided to keep it inside and are now searching for an owner. Nobody recognizes the cat though. We think that it may be a stray cat, maybe a cat that a family has had over the summer and then left behind when they moved back to town.

The cat has a lot of ticks, really big ones. Because ticks are so disgusting, I put the picture of one of them here so you can choose to watch it or not:

Were going to visit Santa, but he had closed

"He knows when you've been bad or good" - I know you are sometimes a bad boy who's making your CM get grey hairs way too early! 8o But once a week you are a really good boy and reminds her of that really unpleasant thing that she has to do but always forget! :love: