Posts by Hear_No_Evil [CWL][GOATs]

Hello

At time of writing this, it is day 17, and we currently see over 5200 (+630 increase since last update from me)players registered.

Around 15 players succeeded in settling village 3 in what is COM1 2019.

The usual suspects, that will be the powerhouses - solidifying and integrating majority of their players within their ranks are.

>> SGR (NE quad),

>> TEN (SE quad),

>> VICES (a.k.a. Villains or whatever name they want to call themselves are once again in NW and partially in SW borders),

>> Lowlands (SW),

and some underdogs that only time will tell, what they will do, if they are here to also stay or not such as >> C9 (and their subally C9A - in SE).

No relevant new entry so far.

Looking at numbers, one can see that:

North East - speaking of SGR and all official allies: 200 accounts. SGR NE / Iran players, have a forced tag, they are not SGR. Their leader forced that name, to fool people, but they attack all SGR alliances, daily. Official wings are those as stated in map above (SGR, SGR RoD, SGR Seal, ~FOX~, SGR RED people are waiting on embassies to grow, to move in main wings, and K alliance which is NAP) - other NE contenders count to a number of 30-40 players.

South East is organized to date in around: TEN(TEN have around 125-130 players in own ranks), with C9 and C9A being contenders in South East with current 90-100 accounts.

North West is organized in: 241 accounts (all under VICE official tags) - this turn I haven't counted some alliances which are in NW or NW SW borders which apparently, for now, don't have official connection to VICE (which I counted 100 different accounts which will either become targets for VICE attacks, recruitment or any other unknown outcome)

South West is organized in: Lowlands (having around 130 accounts) and around 100-120 players of other alliances with unclear background

this sums up to around 940/960 accounts, so I have no idea what the other 4300 accounts are up to... IYKWIM.(how many are multies, tech accounts, travian generated accounts, newbies, loner players and so on.) - because I saw at least 2300 under 20-30 populations - i wouldn't be surprised for 90% of them to be generated by travian system.

Current top alliances:

fun fact of top 10 also *no comment on it from me*:

https://gyazo.com/f4a78d058c34462a119e4c733c9e9ded

haha, fun times.

I was in AoW back then.

Thanks for reminding me of that funny round

hehehe I miss the days of the good ol chest beating, players would get creative and edit you tube vids relating to the server.

This is an old vid I dragged up battles btw Eximus and AOW from an old com1 many,many moons ago. I wonder how many players are still around from those good old days :)

Chill pill.

Start playing.

Start fighting.

Do some work.

Repeat.

Then. Comment. Fully entitled.

Until then, put an egg in your shoe & (b)eat(ie) it.

You're not VICE advocate, never requested.

You're not SGR or TEN advocate, never requested.

You're not Lowlands advocate, never requested.

Neither had anyone else. Get a life and attention from where some cares about your spam or bright ideas.

Sanket and Villains entitled to opinion, Bat man too, fnx, obi, mads likewise. You have 0% relevance.

Do yourself a favour and go "home".

Thank you Sanket for your feedback.

A bit far fetched your input, but it's fine.

As you can see, I posted through the gettermaps, all that I took into account - especially for NW, as being VICE. You can openly and transparently say which are not, and glad to edit / adjust the initial comments.

As you saw, my comments for other quads I wrote " (not necessarily all allied)" and for NW, I simply added at start, all those with VICE tags. >> VICES - counted 9 potential holding and full wings, including your friends T.E.D. - so I happily wait for a clarification from you on the below, and afterwards I will correct the numbers:

VICES

VlCES

VICES S

V|CES

VICES A

VICES B

Vices NW

[VICES]

T.E.D.

But do keep in mind, that this naming convention I have spotted from first server I met Vincitor/Vinci/Villains/Vice - not quite clear, until you guys state otherwise.

+ I like to keep it open, because in the future we can return to this thread, and "really" see if they were part or not.

Initial voices of yay and nay, get clarified much better in a few weeks time.

I never wrote this in favour of any alliance, as you can re-read, you will see that I counted honestly and in full all those I see allied or influencing NE, SE, SW - not taking anyone's sides.

Far from me, to take anyone's side on COM1. I am a neutral observer, writer here.

I think that after too many years, at least 12-13, I can have an unbiased opinion regardless if I am in NE, SE, NW or SW.

Moreover, I prefer to speak transparently on the forum, not in private places - that's what I do.

Do remember, this is not my first rodeo here.

respectfully,

C.

Hello

At time of writing this, it is day 11, and we currently see over 4600 players registered, many players succeeded in settling village 2, some are very close to settling village 3, first few CP helmets got sold for over 800k silver and we can notice at least 5 pretty well organized teams, preparing to start the show of what is COM1 2019.

The usual suspects, that will be the powerhouses (in my point of view so far) are

>> SGR (NE quad),

>> TEN (SE quad),

>> VICES (a.k.a. Villains or whatever name they want to call themselves are once again in NW and partially in SW borders),

>> Lowlands (SW),

and some underdogs that only time will tell, what they will do, if they are here to also stay or not such as >> C9 (and their subally C9A - in SE).

I assume Mayhem, Brave, Dark, NTS and Guard! will also join up with Lowlands sooner or later, to unify SW quad.(as you can see in link of SW map above).

Looking at numbers, one can see that:

North East is organized in around: 196 accounts (not necessarily all allied)

South East is organized to date in around: 193 accounts (not necessarily all allied)

North West is organized in: 253 accounts (all under VICE tag)

South West is organized in: 196 accounts (not necessarily all allied)

this sums up to around 830 accounts, so I have no idea what the other 3800 accounts are up to... IYKWIM.(how many are multies, tech accounts, travian generated accounts, newbies, loner players and so on.)

As for Leadership, I will suggest that each announce who is who, in terms of leadership, in corresponding alliances.

fun fact of top 10 also *no comment on it from me*:

+Council aka CWL in goatkskin .

I think you misplaced your information.

I, as CWL leader - tell you - we are not there.

We are - when we as CWL/Goats play, we don't hide and we are within SGR ranks.

Pick your paranoia better - as we are not here.

Core CWL and GOATS took a break - we are 5-10 players here, at most - and we are quite visible, inside SGR alliance.

peace.

Would be amazing to see some team from Poland joining.

They used to have some high quality and very nice people among those I met in past.

They have had nice unity and teamplay - that would bring extra quality to com1, if people like that come.

Real questions are:

1. how to we make it competitive again

2. how do we reduce the Pay 2 win factor

3. how do we combat the numerous tactical inequalities that come now with new balance changes

4. when will personal farms, garages and tech accounts stop being a thing for present days.

5. when will there be more predictability on how and when game develops/ servers start

6. when will the voice of community will be really heard - hint - since we are the ones that bring the money through gold purchase, ad placements and so on - game would have better income with a wider community again.

7. when will there be a better communication be implemented between Moderators (of any sort) and the players - really, a better bonus scheme would help for them - not just the gold they get monthly to play on servers. - at least make basic work contracts - so their experience can really go to their CVs and get perhaps better jobs in real life too

8. of course, all points written down by wishmaster3 , and others, need to be addressed - for the proper improvement of the game

regards

C.