Posts by Final Word

We’ve nothing to really prove, many in Bedlam have won (and lost) several birthday servers. SE route to VP victory is generally the easiest because of the fool regions being a majority in SE and Delphi.. Balanced map it is not. In fact I would’ve liked to see Delphi get UF power back and 10 vp like every other unique, but it’s not my game to tweak. That said, it’s not like we’re giving up, and if we lose, we’re not going to cry about it. You guys interpret our posts as fear but that’s incorrect. It’s that Web or anyone wouldn’t openly admit to it after being confronted. Yet they had little reason to do the “can neither confirm or deny” bit.

how much despair is felt in your messages

it is clear that you want to see how we are at war and calmly score points, but it does not always happen as we wish

Another avoider. It's ok guys.. .just say it: We. Have. A. NAP. With. TH.... just do it so we can mercilessly mock you.

I never said you have any obligations to do so. Still find it interesting, pretty much only remark that went without a comment.

He can't confirm because they lose face (haha.. Faceless lose face.. i kill me.). Can't deny because it would be outright lie. So just avoids. May do what he always does: show us logs of TH attacking Web and vice versa. :rolleyes: After all VP #1 and #2 should fight each other.... No?

Russians never have internal drama, amirite? Everything sunshine and rainbows in Webland. Funny, too, he talks about our friendly image and they're the one's needing extra wings and NAPs. Hugs all around!

Since previous message has been removed regarding those bans... Repeating it once again

Just had edited it accordingly to these days stuff @ more info here. And what's so unexpected about Bedlam players using bots/scripts... System catches those fairly easily, because there is nothing new in the front of 3rd party software that helps them to automate stuff. No idea if they do believe to be imune to their 'P2W' factor, probably.

Bedlam, bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, BedlamBedlam, bedlam, Bedlam....:rolleyes:

I guess you didn’t understand the video as it was simply a joke that showed truth of situation. We may not have “true” opponents yet, but there is so much we have to chop through just to gain certain regions. Would probably wager that while web, Heathens have tougher opponents at the moment, we do have the denser “jungle” of teams to hit, most of them camping in one or two regions, rather than spreading wide. And who wants to see such one-sided logs? Another reason we don’t post is because of fans like you who would turn any positive to a negative and just want to participate in anti bedlam propaganda.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Has spies in PFU, pretends it's in Bedlam :rolleyes:

He attacked a hun and obviously didn't target all 3 possibilities. Your obsession with Bedlam is bordering pathological though.

Oof, truth hurts? Sorry to inform that I have a guy in your 'precious' alliance and that I can check his Discord and Travian account whenever I want... It's far away from being something important, your alliance has multiple mults or "techs" as you enjoy calling them in other alliances and they leak you info about yellow/red players and other stuff, it's sad to state the fact that the 'best' alliance of 'all' has to go that low to do that, just because they are so used to that method of playing. Oof, Bedlam oof.

Safe to say, you deserve to be perma-ignored.

Your first two settled villas must be noncroppers. You’re only allowed to settle a cropper on 4th villa. This is an intended result for this birthday special. Though I understand the frustration if you felt you had fulfilled the requirement already.

Yea cause players don’t switch caps, like ever. Web should dump you like a hot rock. You only serve to bring the collective IQ down.