Posts by Kelsier

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds

Dear COM4ers of COM4,

It comes with great pride and sadness that I must bring you the truth about something. Donald Trump is deleting from com4.

The exposing part is that I was the Ghost Writer for the real Donald Trump. We were only able to play with him for a short time, but it was a good time. Reminiscent of the old days of the forums.

I will have a spoiler tag below for all the recent battle reports except one, explained later. Yes, we are burned out and busy now IRL. A family emergency dropped the Trump account out of top 10 robbers and we were unable to make troops for the last 3 weeks. We, my dual and I, decided to smash hammers and delete. Some BRs got lost in the shuffle but the ones I kept are below.

I hope I provided a bit of entertainment for some of you for a while. It was fun, good luck. :thumbsup:

I don't see how this is such a hyped server. Yes, it only opened today and some more accounts will trickle in over the next week or so, but it only has the same population as us3 which has only been up for just under 2 weeks. Us3 is not a very populated server. Perhaps the skill level is being hyped, but for a server that is "known" for having multiple accounts and bots, it seems a bit low pop.