Posts by Shadow_COM

SGR should uphold their moral high ground like the beacon of light that they are and send their attacks in again without changing up anything. I have faith in SGR.

ohh loffe you are a tad bit slow arent you?

This will give them an excuse to shift the blame elsewhere for their loss despite mega zerging lol.

Maybe go back and read the whole post I made if you can, or do you need vices leaders to try to teach you reading comprehension skills too ? :/

awww are you avoiding what i said again... its ok cutie i will help you by reminding you again, this time please concentrate ok? I know you are not really a set 8 kid.

"So you agree that GZ players need some level of experience and skill before settling gz? if they dont have that then you provide them with guidance? If that is the case then why was he not helped at all?

Or is it that you dont have full control over your own players and they are settling without permission? Like the sgr leadership wouldnt send in inexperienced players without any help to just go and get 0d. or would they? I wonder who really is Leaderless hmm."

Now take your time, read it word by word, if you dont understand a word ask daddy, i will help you, ok?

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound Shadow ?

awww isnt that cute, your attention span was only long enough to reply to that bit, and completely avoid whatever i said afterwards.

So you agree that GZ players need some level of experience and skill before settling gz? if they dont have that then you provide them with guidance? If that is the case then why was he not helped at all?

Or is it that you dont have full control over your own players and they are settling without permission? Like the sgr leadership wouldnt send in inexperienced players without any help to just go and get 0d. or would they? I wonder who really is Leaderless hmm.

I don't think it's fair for SGR to have to guide each and every player how to prepare a village in the gz from attacks. Of course if its known any player is unsure and seeks guidance then that's a totally different story.

I'm not sure how vices is ran over there but in SGR we also have certain expectations. And we moved past having to spoon feed our players a long time ago.

2w9sjc.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Do you even realize how absurd and obnoxious u sound?

No wonder Vice without "leaders" (according to you lot) is still more effective than sgr xD. If the 0ing was something so easily avoidable then why did you not help? or offer advice? The truth is you dont know jack sh*t. Instead of wasting time on these dead memes if you spent 1 min to write and tell the player to build SM and palace instead of residence. "LOOOL", he might still have been there.

its not perfect to blame ally for no deffence or every 0 popped cropper, because the player has to be active too for defending his/her villege.

I think its not right to blame ally for only one 0 popped cropper while the ally was able to settle other few croppers in same area and specially one right under the nose of dark thoughts and himo(while himo has cata). though who am I to say not to blame, now a days forum is actually only for blaming^^

I dont disagree with what you are saying but the way batman had put it simply was not true LOL, and thats what i was pointing out.

As for killstreak, when he settled Himo didnt have cata, so no point in mentioning that one.

As far as i am concerned its great to see Vice GZ team cooperating with each other so well, whereas sgr is just sending their guys out here like cannonfodders, which can be clearly seen from the quote of BATMAN earlier where he

mentioned and i quote" we were only able to 0 their GZ guy because sgr guy didnt build SM" now if sgr have such teamwork why didnt anyone guide him? surely its a simple enough task?

SGR helped by ensuring the location was resettled. And even if vices were successful another player would have stepped up and put there hand up.

This is SGR and why we are so strong when we achieve our planned team bjectives and not just to serve our own personal account interests but how we can best serve our alliance as a whole.

The type of players we have represent the alliance and not just personal account objectives, which more often then not seems to apply to vices our players don't let ego get in the way., As good as vices may be many of there players play to suit there own best interests and miss the bigger picture ;)

your team did didley squat, no timed defense, nothing. Your team left it all to luck. If team play was above everything for sgr players surely one of the anvils just outside of gz would've said they would time a defense even though it might mean getting some troops wiped by natar waves, but the chances of survival would go up exponentially. but really? absolutely nothing? and now you are out here bragging because of sheer luck that allowed him to hold on?