Posts by Xlore

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds

You are taking a part of a terrible propaganda. You are not Loffe's dad, I am sure he doesn't need you to hold his hand. Let him speak for himself. Seems like mindless propaganda went too far and backfired. I am told that you are not even in the server. So, I will just quote this:

Besides, I didn't wanna go into this but I wrote to Loffe first to soothe the hostile environment. After he started to insult me by calling names on Skype - I just reminded him who he is talking to. Besides, I personally favor zeroing players who openly admits to teching, spiking, bad-mouthing his own alliance/leaders and not having any ethical standards whatsoever.

But I have seen the chat logs with my own eyes so I am not sure how it is propagande mateey. I do play here though, why would I be writing in the com1 forums otherwise? You seem to have very reliable "sources" my maybe not so well connected friend. I don't hold his hand, that would be a bad idea. I bet he would give me a rash or something. I just like to call out noobs that think they are hot stuff.

Like, just listen to yourself dude... "Reminded him who he is talking to" loool. Just like people writing IGMs saying one will regret doing this or that. They just never ever deliver. So many SGR people being loud when they are being pooped on in game.

And it is always just as fun seeing how people react when we question their skills, it just feeds more energy to keep it going ya know

Too obvious of a bait. I will give you C- for the effort though.

Bait? I don't need to bait. I know you are mediocre from how you react to Loffes messages. Easy to tell when poopy players feel threatened and starts with the "I could zero you at any time" kind of stuff

Ah, now this explains why V players were telling me that you are such an idiot and I shouldn't take you seriously. :sleeping:

Come on Obi you are better than this. We know your skills as a player is mediocre at best (it is Ok not everyone can escape the bulk of the bell curve) - at least show us something exciting in here. I have heard from S players that you really aren't the kind of guy to go off like this, I am terribly disappointed at you

Wasn't SGR supposed to be a good alliance? Seems a lot like every run of the mill collection of average/below average players you usually face every server, just that there is several hundred of them under the same name on com1

Why don't both sides just agree to play however they choose to play and not be hypocrites blaming the other side for something they themselves are doing as well? Ground breaking stuff, I know.

I am glad it is over. It has been exhausting spying on you. Sifting through all those chat logs almost made me go crazy.

Good round, good luck in the future!