Posts by Paulpd

It's mostly because people are lazy and scared. They think that if they attack the enemy then it would paint a target on their backs and they wont be able to sim peacefully. Plus it takes a little work to chief from the enemy, gotta watch out for snipes, re cheifings, walls and so on ...

It will 100% paint a target on me

Ok, fair enough 1992 might be taking exaggeration over the top. I think I probably came home from elementary school and got pumped about my dad installing a 14.4k modem so I could play LoTRD door games.

This is becoming a daily thing on the forums now..

Always someone with a problem about the game or the way the game runs, I wouldn’t even mind if people posted in a manner that was reasonable but when people like you think you know who the game is run and wants to come here making a big deal out of it then it gets on my nerves.

No one forces you to play the game you play it to kill time and because you enjoy it so instead of coming here trying to trash talk every thing the team are doing maybe have a little respect and go about things differently...

I've been playing this game for more than 10 years and have easily spent $US 3000 on it, so I will not hesitate to express a problem with "the game or the way the game runs."
    I haven't played in almost 3 years, and it did take me a while to convert my old account to the new forum. It was not smooth. I will admit I had not taken time to explore the new forum yet, so I might eat some crow for that.

Who do you mean by "people like you?"
    Are you dating a dev or something? Your response is weirdly strong.
    No one forces you to play the game you play it to kill time and because you enjoy it so instead of coming here trying to trash talk every thing the team are doing maybe have a little respect and go about things differently...

By all means, let me know how i could show more respect(to whom?), and how I should go about things differently?

I'm a random player on com1 and it's taken me probably almost 3hours to be able to usefully use the forum. Correct me, but there were very successful forums in like 1992, and yet this one is terrible...There is not search and I have 5 conversations that I have taken out of this useless discussion by loading in a new tab, but when I do I don't get the option to comment/submit. It's 2018 and we're mostly paying for this game. 2018 and your forums are terrible? It makes sense now why these forums are dead. Because the 3 german dudes and 1 frau that are running the damn game took 2 months of the summer to tan in croatia and sure, ads are our income, but it'll take almost 2 days for them to fix the +25% speed bonus for watching a vid...

I can't speak to Fire & Sand but for Travian 4, natars are probably 75% of the raiding income by the end of the server, and provide 100s of villages to conquer. Natar villages are super annoying to farm because they can insta-build a wall, residence, barracks, stable, or any other building the AI wants.
    Trust me, I've tried to croplock a natar farm, and yet it instantly has a barracks and can train infantry troops after getting catapulted.
    In the longer term though, natar villages are great farms, you just have to accept that unlike an inactive account, residences/walls will get rebuilt and occasionally troops will get trained. Once the reports started turning orange, i would just move the farm to a different list until i could cata/ram the natar village and then continue as usual.

The best part about conquering a natar village is that you don't have to fool with expansion slots. Any natar village you chief will have all slots open, unlike a player village you conquer where you might grab a village and have 2/3 slots full.

I'm newly coming back to the game after 3 years, so I might be misinformed, but unless there have been drastic changes I hope I'm giving you useful info. cheers,

regards,
    Paulpd

I'm a little tired of having to "alphabetize" so that the one I want to access first most often is what shows up. Is it possible to port the star system from menus over to farm lists? So i can just *STAR* whichever current farm list I want to have fastest access to?