Posts by xBasher_COM

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

Are you serious?

Well uhhh.

Yes Egyptian caps are OP for income, but theyre useless hammers & so everyone who does Egyptian with hammer has massive risk of being chiefed in their non-cap and losing their hammer --- OR you get ghosted since tyou dont have auto-dodge --- This is a massive counter to it (especially on a 10x server)

Slaves are cheapest yes, but theyre useless unless you're constantly losing defence, if those slaves survive more than a week on 1x speed then youre better off building ash wardens for because they amount they eat compared to how much they defend is rediculously bad.

RC - While they have a strong balanced defence, they are the slowest defensive unit to train, cost 3 crop (with nothing to reduce it like roman), and cost the most to produce, and their travel speed is pretty average compared to others.

Ash warden - They have +5 more defence in total than Phals but take more than an extra 2min to produce, Spears have the same total defence than them and 2mins quicker to produce almost...

My point is that Egyptian units cost more usually, and take longer to produce, with minimal added defence

and if you want speed, you've got the slave, which - if you're in a sluggy war with an alliance can be useful if you keep losing your defence and need some QUICK, but theyre cheap and worthless

its like comparing clubs and axemen.

hey hey ---

How about that little confed between TO3 (now xmCx) & DBD ? :)

DBD was finally getting somewhere with boots and delphi etc and now they give it up for a confed to avoid a fight ---

So who are the strong alliances this server? I gotta admit, theres a lot of new faces! Most of the bedlam crew is waiting on the normal speed server later on, so theres only a few of us playing this round.

Heathens are the same, less than 10 of us joined this server although not playing under that name or our usual names for this, was intended as a little fun server during lockdown.

As for strongest alliances, well so far two alliances have got Boots, I imagine the longer they have those compared to other alliances should propel them forwards a bit.

Hi again Disney Princess :)

Nice to see some familiar faces.

Im just having a chilled server during this pandemic chaos, and waiting for 1x, but I will still try my best :)

A few Heathens are kicking around, but nothing organised as an alliance

(Should probably change my signature on here)

I find it Ironic that a lot argued for this server to be less than 200 days long because "servers are decided long before that date"

yet, the difference between 180 days and 200 days here could have meant a completely different victor based on current VP leads, and the current rate of regions changing hands and such.

http://prntscr.com/pyajkr

Heathen & Pagan 950k def points

TH & Company 320k def points

Say what you want about us, being Bedlam dogs, or not winning this round, but at least we continue to fight and enjoy the server. We won last server but it was pretty boring, this server is a lot more fun/entertaining and full of action, for us, that's enough.

TH/Company did a good path of VP without the need for much action it seems, or simply lacked competition.

Im actually very eager to see what happens when they do have to start fighting for regions.

hmm well maybe someone forgot to read the mm im happy to show you reports from last night were a player chiefed a village and defended immediately no message or anything then when messaged about this he reads and no reply so seems some people do not pay attention to MMs

idk you always get the 1/2 loosers who dont care just a scummy move

Let us know name of the player.

Unfortunately some players need teaching more than others.

Sure, friends like cookie for example:)

Sometimes you get players who want to get their own way or the high way, we have a motto in heathens, it goes "alliance > player"

if some player wants to try to blackmail us to get their own way, theyre on their way out.

Also, a lot of deletions are people joining other accounts as duals/triples.

As for the case of Cookie, let me explain something:

He was under attack on two villages 1 tile from each other, he was told that he should forward all that defence to the next village so he can defend both (since the attackers didnt time their attacks that well), and if he cannot, to ask for a sitter.

He did not ask for a sitter, instead of sent back all defence once the attack landed (resulting in some def starving overnight) and went to sleep despite the next attack landing 15mins later. (i mean, come on, you cant wait 15mins?)

He lost that village to a chief

the enemy that held massive standing that he could not handle, built catas, and was attacking him very well for the next few days until he delete -

He was demanding that we run an OP on the guys cap and smash the guy or he delete.

From our point of view the situation that he had found himself in was of his own doing, and we were not going to ask anyone to suicide their hammer on an egyptian cap that was an obvious attack (even without the enemy having scout artefact)

As much as we appreciate the stuff he did for us while he was in Heathens, you cannot also just use that as a way to get your own way after you create a situation of your own doing.

What about England and Corinium, is it also yours? Heathens failed to secure storage masterplans in Apollonia Pontica, so Corinium is like generous handout for your future vassals.

There was no hand out, we didn't ask or anything for the region.

If it was such a handout I doubt we'd have invested that many villages there as we coulda taken it easier, we expected competition for the region.

Gotta get that storage somehow :p

Also, I like how we get flamed for being useless and such, and losing etc.

It seems everyone likes to attack us thats all. We're too busy building defence troops for anything else! :D

Also, yeah, Web have been attacking is alone all server, but so have COM early on at the same time, and now TH and others join in.

It's all alone, but when multiple alliances are attacking you, even without coordination, its still a massive pain

I think you'll find Heathens is actually still alive and kicking :)

Also, im loving the flame about Heathens, say what you want, but we are #2 attackers and #1 defenders overall, we've obviously had a busy server ^^

Very loved <3

No, the player was defending their cap with their hammer on purpose out of desperateness, there was no catching, or skill involved imo.

Kazah I find it weird that your member suiciding his hammer and not even doing more damage to my guys hammer, after losing many tiles in his cap (from onemanarmy who he followed him) - that you count this as a win

as for the LOAD guy, thanks for the report, we took him in for hitting you so brilliantly :D

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg