Posts by jaruby

Jesus, how much do you complain.
    If you cant participate in the contest, whats the big deal. The other 3k legit accounts on the server can. So let them. Its to make the server a little more fun for them. Why ruin the fun, just cause you cant participate.
    Dont need to cry about every single damn thing man.

Why not? I can complain and argue about anything I want. I’m not mean, I’m not disrespectful, I just post for fun and everyone but you few stressed out anti me/DoH people get it. You don’t need to take the game so seriously, it’s for fun. The “not fair” is a joke. I don’t care if I can’t win a contest. I just wanted a title and the contest criteria was impossible for me to accomplish. lemon made a comment about it, I added to it. You joined in on your own.

I agree, always crying for no reason like anyone give a about them ....
    Let’s not make them relevant by talking of them

Weird.... I don’t speak to you, talk about you or even know who you are.... Yet you are the ones that can’t stop talking about me/us. Youre the one making the rude comments about me all the time yet you want it to end? Really?

Have fun.

Maybe this server won’t just be about Disney and ToH.

Too bad it will be. That's all anyone cares about. I apologize now to the 500+ account, monster meta that will pull in 30+mil def, roll the WW in a few weeks that no one will even mention except in the congratulations thread they start. The forums will only be talking about Disney/DoH. That's just how it is. Sorry. Some will be real, some will be false but most will be taken out of context or fake just to fit someones agenda. Oh well. It wouldnt be fun if everyone loved us.

Yes you did but there is no report or any description about what happened to prove it.As stated in my posts it must be also confirmed by other members of the server.

So far the post above is fitting all the requirements unless you can show a report that happened before that one.

I am still waiting on a PM from them anyway so you should have time to gather up what you need. :)

As stated in multiple post this contest was unfair. The only peeps a certain account can chief that meet the criteria are Natars..... I asked about the natars and was told no so the only way aroudn it was to chief a villa from the top pop account on the server. That would need to be larger pop then when the chiefs were sent so. When cheifs get launched simming takes place then the pop of said player would be higher then the player who sent the chiefs. So I think that covers it for the contest.

Jaruby is obviously trolling as he plays on thrawn and is top 1 pop

No clue what you speak. That is just hoppycock rumors and accusations.

Maybe Sinzey will let us know where he is hiding so we can go chief a village off him and get our title on forums as surely he must be on a top 5 account atleast :whistling: ?

Didn’t know it was a secret.

What are you talking about, this the best car ever and the coolest aswell!
    And yeah him and jonas are just 2 small scared chickens

who’s Jonas?

I just read it. I agree :( thought I read we denied him reins. Ive been up a long time.

Stop embarassing yourself jaruby, it's getting awkward :rolleyes:

I really dont care in the least what you say. That's not totally true, at least when you blather on there is someone here to ramble on with.

Wow, what are you on about? :S

I thought I read we denied him reins for someone else. Ive been up to long I must of read that somewhere else.

This dude can’t accept they got defeated on this one, that’s sad to see :/

Not what I said...... Got defeated. They did a great job. There was a reason it happened that way was all I meant. Taking nothing away from them etc.... etc.... I confused conversations.

Im going to bed.

daaaaaaaaaaamn that was below the waist

There is a reason that all went down but as usual they will just say it's all lies or come up with some html edited IGMs and reports saying we denied them reins for some BS reason. No matter the reason it happened, even if they would of done the same exact thing it always gets explained as a negative. So no worries.

Ah right, my bad. I guess I got carried away a little and thought you quoting me means you were replying to me.But you're right, my compression skills could really need an upgrade. Any advice?

yes, when you post about enti talking about me and I respond about enti talking about me do not presume I changed the topic to you. Seems about right.

we can't even cheat our way to top properly anymore, we are too old for this :(

I agree. I’ll accuse you guys later. Right now I keep getting pulled into heroes reminiscing about the good old days telling fish stories about that big one they caught, that time at that place.

or u can sue ur way for maybe a crooper?

I just quoted this to try and get a different perspective. It’s not helping.

I think you mixed up the quote here since your text doesnt make much sense in this context.Like, where did you see me saying that I‘ll come for you? :D
    But great talk, appreciated.

Nope, I’m right on. Maybe your compression skills are lacking a bit? Nowhere in there was I speaking of you or about you coming for me. But again, great talk, I love our little one sided conversations.

You guys really seem to share the inability to spell names. :D
    Yeah, its sweet how Bruce is convinced im playing there.
    Any account suggestion? You can also post a screenshot if spelling gets too complicated.

PS: Topic switched, bullet dodged. Well done. ;)

no one is convinced of that. I just said paperman was making stuff up. Jeez.

PS: topic switched, how bout them aliens.

yeayyy I got some spots to farm thank you whoever u are ..
    Btw I heard heroes are in toons.. is it true?@pumuchuki... Also if you guys are in why don't u post some war cry like u did with hero alliance.. good old days song.. that was cool even though I didn't understand it... Hahha

Shhhhhhhh. He’s just kidding. No one has heard anything about that. Silly paperman making things up like that.

I think Enti has provided solid proof the way you asked for it in the war thread back then.
    But i do understand self denial is the more convenient way to go. :*

Please go back and read our many, many conversations to make yourself feel better. He started it with the nonstop no one is worthy of his greatness comments and I found that a lovely conversation to have. We continued the back and forth off of that for months. I made it clear I did not care if they came or anyone else for that matter. Just as I made it clear to EVERYONE this year to come visit us on comx. If you find it necessary to come here for me/us by all means come For that reason. Why would I/we quiver and hide from someone like others do? It’s a war game. Everyone should love that there are people like us around otherwise this place would be so boring. ;)