Dont chief a village under 300 pop
Hello, Verdie here, mentioned as "(Verdie was probably even more active than JP at least in chats :D)" by Cris
I was indeed one of the "tech" accounts to JosephPorta WWK and also the one starving 1k catas when we dodged an attack last week.
As a true tech in last com1 I want to share some of the effort I did put into the game to create a picture of how it worked out. JosephPorta, ChopChop and Verdie (I) have played together the last years in different servers and this time ChopChop and I decided to support JosephPorta due to limited time (I was at parental leave and chopchop was working hard).
So, what did Verdie do in com1.
1) Starting with simsimsim of course. We did settle in the boondocks indeed because of the risk of ghosting. We were anyhow attacked during the server and was always still afraid of ghosts. New TS didn't help us very much in this way...
2) Finished 19s crop fields (150% cropper) 3rd of June (server started 27th of Feb, artifacts was released 7th of June) (see pic)
3) Took SS and made a cap ready to build 21s, finished cap setup without MB (kept baracks for phalanx que if you need to know...) (see pic)
4) Planned a perfect mix with my team to both provide def for WWK (500k standing at most), train def 24/7 that was also used for defcalls made by Cris, sim fields in cap and send res to build a, in the end, 950k WWK. (see pic). This was recalculated every week and trade routes were set.
5) I finished 21s. I was attacked. I did my Eric Club application by don't turning auto evade off in cap so the hammer that came went pass the defence and splatted my 21s (except 2, see pic). I rebuilt cap to 19s. Was hit again (2nd time wtf?) and rebuilt again to 17s. By that time ChopChop and I had enough villages so it doesn't really mattered.
6) In the end Verdie acc provided lots of res for WWK, kept a stable amount 150k def (also used to splat meta hammers) and rebuilt cap 3 times. It was sure some hard work to do this as well, even if it was more suitable for me with limited time per day the first months.
It wasn't my best server but I sure enjoyed it (mostly by being a pain in our chat) and I sure enjoyed helping a pal out building a impressive WWK. We did a great team effort. I did spent a lot of gold helping my friends out and building/rebuilding that cap.
Now, have a look at some printscreens.
Thanks Cris (and other leaders) for being the best 100% of the server.
Kr, Tech Verdie
Where is my account
The most important waves of them all! 300k worth of offense troops that should have attacked a WWK, but clearly better off crop locking my ex hammer.
RIP to those precious crop fields and warehouses.
L O L
The architects unique secret
- This artefact gives your village additional protection against catapults and rams. It makes buildings and walls 5× more stable.
please check this from your tc. UA effected buildings too. not only walls.
How do people build WWK's and not know this?
Pretty tough to turn down a Platinum membership right out of the gate
Eric is glad to have other members in the club.
He still sucks the most though, no one could ever take that from him. Impressive troop number though.
I didn't think that part would be taken literally. But okay, i will actually bother explaining Narcos and mugiwara were ghosted (both were settled in far our in the boonies) in oases. Narcos still had some rams elsewhere, so he managed to launch. As for CT... we know how it turned out... Fainting Goat and Foley were not intended to be WWrs (is what I am told, correct me if I am wrong) but they had to turn the hammers into WWrs. You can tell from the sizes and compositions (FG had some catas and I know they were able to make a bigger WWrs if they intended to from the beginning) although they both were very decent in the server's standards so props to them. We had our fair share of getting ghosted too (some of WAn Taz and Geko's rams, Fai's account etc.), so I do not know why you are so bothered by this. But sure, if I am missing anything else, I don't mind correcting myself that "all except ...." as it was not the point of my post.
P.S. Still waiting for the 50k rams vanishing.
I typically build a WWR every server. Depends if leadership wants to use it as such.
We weren't one of the main ones but we were ready to fill in the spot.
So....we are winning the in game war and the forum war. What else is there to do now?
So...when does the super meta throw in the towel and delete?
So....a vice tech account gets more defense than SGR uniques? You guys might need to merge with another server to win this one.
Also seeing Vs + SGR both give up techs and stop accusing one another of dirty shnanigans will be the day Foley gets a Michelin star...
Hmmm so 5 year timeline to eliminate all techs? As a tech myself I feel betrayed.
this is why the game is so toxic.
how about people who play the game to have fun.
"tHiS iS wHy ThE gAmE iS sO tOxIc"
So merging the whole server and singing we shall overcome in a choir is your definition of fun?
He beat me too it
Anyways who plays this game for fun? You must be lost.
DId we win yet?
Wasn't SGR supposed to be a good alliance? Seems a lot like every run of the mill collection of average/below average players you usually face every server, just that there is several hundred of them under the same name on com1
Somehow they won last round though