take them out
    995 members of warriors on the server

995 member of warriors on the server
    995 members of warriors
    You send the cats
    take them out
    994 members of warriors on the server

This could take some time....

first get some guts & create an account of yourself getting out of kauto's multies cheater.

seriously moderators what are you doing?

This guy has accused 2 people of cheating now and has made highly inappropriate racist remarks.

is this acceptable to you?

Ok so 14,000 was a slight exaggeration (really didn't think that would need explaining...)

So now every other quad has to meta up and play the same cowardly way that warriors do? No thank you. I would rather not win the server than stoop to that level.

well in that case since the start of the server Mad God name is written in my in game profile page under the banner "Players in this account" & also my previous server IGNs r also written in my profile page. I never did hide my IGN, its just u noobs never were able to find my IGN for lack of experience lol, a copy cat will stay a copy cat..

I dont know or care about your previous accounts and i am definitely not going to bother going looking for someone as annoying as you by going 1 by 1 through your 14,000 player meta but if you feel like saying what it is here I will make sure I drop a few spare catapults your way later on.

I aint a coward like u who hides ign. try to guess better nxt time kiddo. now dnt cry

:???:..:confused:.....:lol:
    I asked u to try a bit....lol. Ok fine for now u can have fun thinking my IGN is Mad King lol.
    Soon(Nxt Few Weeks) u will understand your mistake and will see my real IGN.

Perhaps I'm mistaken here due to your inability to form words but I think this makes you a coward....

I did not intend to say this but warriors are complete cowards!

What self respecting travian player would be in an alliance of 6 wings!

its pathetic.

i mean, do what makes you happy and play the way you want but don't you dare come on the forum and say "warriors are great"