Posts by Deux ex machina_COM

I ACCEPTED A DUAL OFF OF THE FORUM WITH SKYPE NAME -name removed- AKA -name removed- AKA -name removed-.

HE PLAYED ON MY ACCOUNT FOR 3 DAYS. HE KILLED THE HERO ON AN ADVENTURE AND THEN SPENT 300 GOLD BUYING A BUCKET TO REVIVE HIM. HE USED MY GOLD, HE SAID HE WOULD TOP OFF HE GOLD THE NEXT DAY, HE DIDNT.

THE NEXT DAY HE ACTUALLT QUIT THE ACCOUNT, WHEN I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE GOLD HE PROMISED TO RETURN, HE SAID HE WOULD GO IN TO PUT IT ON THE ACCOUNT.

INSTEAD, HE USED THE REMAINDING 300 GOLD TO INSTAGOLD EVERYTHING ON THE ACCOUNT TO 0. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT ANOTHER DUAL FROM HERE AGAIN. SICK PEOPLE ARE ON HERE SPENDING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY TO DESTROY THEIR HADD WORK FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.

Hello,

My IGN is XXXTENTACION. I have been top raider 2/3 weeks of the game and going for a straight third. My army is top 5 on the server. Need an experienced dual to push for top 3 raider every week, and improve account. add skype: “Deux ex machina”. Or message me here. Please reply with skype name, or discord.

"Sure !" ! would you try to make us believe that elfs are working with Santa Claus in the north Pole too ? Why... You might as well have invited us to come and get them, and also destroy the treasury, to make is so much easier for us !

Believe whatever makes you feel better about yourself :)

How many of those artefacts were defended? The only issue is the unique diet which INSOMNIA decided to give away because at that point they did not care about the WW or the server. They started Hungarian RoA with 3-4 wings and stopped all effort here.

Yoshi - Free giveaway/No defense/No Word - Then suicided with no word also :D

WWW - Told me he wanted to queue more troops but "forgot" about your attack :D

SB - You deserve credit for this one, Moondance knew it was real but had to make a difficult choice to defend elsewhere.

LB - As I said, you stole this arte in a useless stage. It was not worth it to even defend it, and I dont think you really benefitted from it at all :D

UD - INSOMNIA gave it away because he just stopped giving

I mean I get that you're happy you got so many free artefacts but please please dont pretend that you stole these with your whit. The policy is to ALWAYS move a small artefact especially a trainer. NFL gave away two small trainers in TWO days. The whole alliance fell apart. Did you not notice?

What laugh did you have? You are 7 useless players. Your leader joined EE-ANK then decided to leave and attack them..so funny right? Lol. Only one of you was able to produce a (mediocre) army that he did nothing with. The rest are nobodies who spammed faked because I guess you couldnt do anything?

We had a laugh stealing arties from you, like any plan , they can't always be 100% successful, we had a laugh walling two of your hammers, a weak 7 man alliance against a 3 wing meta, and you US useless?? the so-called "nobodies" which imo is one of the biggest slurs you can place on any person All played their parts, just face it you lost and were never in the running with an egomaniac like Insomnia playing with you,

Stealing what artes? A large storage? Ok. Thats your greatest achievement this server. Just the fact that that is what your happy about is testament to your goals. You are all nobodies who did not even produce an army even. You left us, started attacking us, then when we wrecked you, you started crying about it.

Walled two armies? Who? Samkiller who was a traitor who declared war on all of us? Or Dondarrion who had wasted the remainder of his army which was a shadow of what it was after he had cleared all he wanted to clear.

INSOMNIA is an egomaniac yet youre the one in an alliance worshipping a player posting in your profiles of your worshipping of him :D thats pathetic.

We set out to unite 90 strangers in the NW and bring peace to our quadrant. We had great and helpful teammates in Nobody and I am glad to have played with you.

Obviously, samkiller's hissy fit and the deletion of the useless alliance known as "NFL" was the biggest blow to our meta. After gifting Warriors 5 artefacts (Miley Cyrus: I'm sure you are a great player but none of the artefacts you stole were defended or actually none of the players you attacked informed anyone :D)

To lose a whole wing over some 17 year old kids hurt feelings, not to mention the artefacts they gifted you, and that our meta spread into 3 quadrants, while Warriors have 300+ in the same quadrant. And even recruiting TDE to help you..Not to mention the players we lost due to inactivity resulting from boredom because you didn't do anything significant till the last 20 days of the server...

I am forced to say that your meta is really terrible, any other alliance worth its name would have wiped the floor with us in these conditions, but you guys were just thinking of the last 20 days. I am happy to have not played a game using this strategy. If things had gone differently, and MH didnt delete the entire Firefly wings and EE-ANK's best players, you might have even managed to lose the server altogether.

Respect to EE-ANK: Great and special players. The best on the server. The problem is they didnt care about the WW.

Respect to Havoc: Great Players in leadership.

Respect to Warriors, thanks for the (little) fun.

NFL and Samkiller: Useless players with tons of purple medals but not one knows how to handle a small Artefact :D Our biggest mistake this server was to ally with these losers and their horrible egotistical useless players.

and finally RESPECT to NB and all the friends who have come together and helped each other during these past 8 months. It was a great joy to play and lead you. And RESPECT to Moondance, one of the best leaders and players I have ever seen.

I'm not embarrassed by that fact one bit, we had a damn good laugh at the whole of the EE-ANKs metas expense, made the server enjoyable for us, which is why we play the "game".

What laugh did you have? You are 7 useless players. Your leader joined EE-ANK then decided to leave and attack them..so funny right? Lol. Only one of you was able to produce a (mediocre) army that he did nothing with. The rest are nobodies who spammed faked because I guess you couldnt do anything?

i think it is more embarrassing what i did to you with LB.

Miley, you're a really delusional and funny guy :D. You realize that every arte you stole from NFL was not even defended or informed anyone? It was usually after you steal it they tell us "Oh my bad." That alliance is a bunch of useless idiots who dont know how to move a small artefact :D

And about LB, you noticed I didnt defend it? You stole that artefact after it was useless for me. No one in the alliance wanted to take it either. You didnt fool anyone, im sorry to disappoint you. Same thing with INSOMNIAs small fool. We let you have it because they were useless at that point in the server. The fact you think you outsmarted anyone is hilarious. Ask samkiller why he quit the server and had a hissy fit. Because his players didnt care and let you come and take artes for free :D what can you do with these players? We didnt know them for years and start in the same quadrant like you :D

Had to laugh at Frisians comment about one of our spies in their spam/chat room, verily said player did gain valuable knowledge over the time which was imparted to Warriors, even the smallest snippet of information can prove worthwhile Just because they were slack with their loquaciousness at times and never Kept the spam room as totally spam is no reason to call someone a

Oh you're a TDE player. How embarrassing. :D

Wishmaster, I remember seeing your avatar on the forum back in 2009...

I have no idea about coding (Never claimed or pretended to have any) just using common sense, you can correct me if I'm wrong.

If the old versions are too old, why not release a new version (Like Fire and Sand) but with the dynamics, rules, and statutes of a T3 server?

If a person set out to code the T3 version of Travian today, would they not be able to do it?

Or at least release a version of T4 minus the hero, auctions, natar villas...

I dont know about computing but common sense does make me think its possible. And do you think registration would be lower than it is today?

They stated somewhere that there wont be any T3 servers anymore due to the outdated code and and security issues that go along with it.

This is a terrible excuse. I'm sure the code relating to the transaction of money can be updated while the code for the game can be used the same. I am 100% sure that this is not a valid reason and that there would be many ways around this.

In the past we can remember that Travian used to hold Classic servers for all of us that prefer the game as is and do not like constant changes. Why did TG stop doing this? I'm sure 90% of the players would prefer a classic server to a new one. T3/3.3/3.6..etc

It is really hard to think about the glory days of this game and the utter refusal of management to listen to players, customers, and it's users. I know just as I remember, the management do remember that COM used to be the highest level of Travian there is. Now it is a joke.

Fire and Sand down from 12k players to 2.7k in less than a month, how could this be accepted ? I understand that the newer versions of the game make more money but its better to make a little money from those servers than to have your players leave and make no money, no?

If you want a classic server please voice your opinion here and let management know.

To management: If there is enough support for a classic server is it possible at all for you to start one? Or is this a dream that will never happen. Does our opinion even matter?

You're right in 3-4 servers no one will remember or care, maybe in one server even. And you're right about it being just a game with no life or death, and because its a game the main objective is to have fun and enjoy it. Win or lose, it must be enjoyable. And you said it yourself the server is boring so then you still believe your strategy is the right one when its boring and not fun?

The trainers, which you failed to take during their release, were almost gifted to you by Samkiller and players sleeping on them. Is it your fault that players did not care enough to move or defend them? No. Of course you would be happy with that :D but is it a thing to boast about? I don't think so...

You may be perfectly happy with your strategy and the way that you are planning to move the server forward. You have won the previous TS4, no? So to say it is a failure of a strategy is wrong. However, is it a strategy that your opponents or neutrals will respect? I don't think so... does it make the server fun? no. Does it inspire players to go inactive? Yes.

I played 2009/2010/2011 servers and I remember seeing the name of Warriors/CWL/Immortals back then even. Who knows if any of these original players still play with you, but would they play like this back then? Of course not and the server level back then would not allow it :) but now its very easy to play it safe unfortunately. Some of your players deleted due to boredom, no? Like DEXTEX who I knew since 2009 when he played with WBBP (The best alliance Ive ever seen). Im sure he deleted because of your strategy because to play with an alliance like that (who dominated offensively like no other) and to move to a strategy like yours would be very boring.