Posts by Jchym

Ridder Huma

So there will be no limit for individual servers? How was it spped 10X ? Where the European server was closed within a few hours.

The transfer of gold was possible. However, I am interested in the reasons why this is not the case. It strikes me as enrichment.

You are free to register any or even multiple qualify, see the announcement

I'm worried if there will be a player limit. See 10X speed for players who wanted to register later, the server was already closed. Which will weaken the team.

It's amazing how you ignore the community. You run the questionnaire first, and the result? You don't even have the balls to give us information that we are dumb players if we thought we could influence anything.

I'm a player from the Czech Republic, CM doesn't react at all there, unfortunately it's similar here. I still haven't received any answers to my questions that I wanted to know about the tournament.

This is called player support. Congratulations

very disappointed player

Since the Czech forum is probably again without an administrator, it does not communicate, I will try to get answers here.

1) Will the tutorial be skipped automatically on the tournament servers?

2) If the servers are divided by continents, will registration from another continent be protected by IP address? Or the Europe server will be overcrowded again.

3) Why won't gold be generated after the final round?

Thank you

So after some time you created a poll. Can I know why is a poll only in English? Isn't the opinion of non-English speaking players important? Why, after choosing a nation, can I not speak about other nations?

3. What tribe do/did you play on your favorite Travian: Legends server? *

my favorite nation is Roman but I still haven't seen it in version 4.5. Now I'm testing Egypt. Well, wrong question.

Do you need a month to prepare one poll? It seems to me that you are rather waiting for the players to calm down and get used to. I never understood how it's possible that we've been waiting for your reactions for so long.

After more than a week since the release of version 4.5, the first official statement came. :thumbdown:

Yes, the game is optimized for Chrome only. Unfortunately.

Firefox reports an error :

This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. dorf1.php

You have a large number of other servers. In my opinion the travian tournament is specific and the conditions for entry are clear. If he should not be tied to the qualification then these rounds are completely unnecessary. In order to prevent abuse of qualifications, rules have been tightened. Now the qualifications knock out dead players, low-active players, and the final could have a better level.

You have absolutely misleading questions about email. If someone steals your email, it's just your fault. Wrong email?

You probably won't even get the invitation, registration code. Total nonsense :)

This is a tournament. Do you want to play a tournament? Play the qualifying server. Clear rules. Also, you won't play the Davis Cup final just because you want to try it. The mistake is that the invitation is not tied to email

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg