Posts by User Name

Hi,

On all speeds (x2 to x10), the duration of the bonus has always been lasting for 3 days.

pretty sure one of the specials was x2 and normal gold usage.

regardless,this was an opportunity for TG to give something to the community in these desperate times.

greed pure n simple

The worlds in lockdown and you treat the CV x2 as a x3 with the gold lasting 3 days.

you should be ashamed TG thats utter -edited-.
    thanks for showing us your true colours in this nightmare we call CV19,way to go

Speed should be x2 and TS should also be 'doubled'.

I'd like a few 'movable' (old days) artefacts,choose VP or artefact effect.

TT's need to be cheaper when 5 tribes are used.

Can we get back to fighting instead of simming.

For me travian is becoming more and more boring because we are all mostly simming for regions.

One of the biggest thing would be to change some artefacts powers to be more inline with how the server works.

I think we could do away with the fools.

Change it to 'region only' effect,faster mercs,extra res,more protection,cav/inf +2 attack/defence power etc

Whichever effect is chosen it ONLY applies to those within that region/village/alliance.

NOT the entire alliance but only alliance members/villages within that region.

Charge $100 entry.

Each account gets 2000 Gold and 10,000 Silver to last all server.

Artefacts also need a make over to reflect the regional/VP aspect.

VP Hourly :- Gain 1%,2%,3%,5% of current VP per hour

VP Liberator 10/20/50/100 :- Troops from villages activating this artefact 'Liberate' VP from the enemy's current total

VP Black Hole :- Enemy lose 1%,2%,3%,5% of current VP per hour,chosen through a drop down.

VP EOME +2%,+4%,+6%,+10% :- Holder nominates an Alliance to gain a Regional % increase.

These 4 Artefacts are 'Capturable',movable.

Just tryin to understand why you would do this?

Thought it would have been better during truce as less online activity?

one of 1st thing that happens at end of truce is mass moving of troops,raids to fat farms,recalling of troops,standing def to be put back etc

and then 1hr after all that starts you want to do an update?

just sounds crazy and dangerous to me but I'm no dev just curious as to why..............

I mean,now it's a 'fixed' rotation,user input to collect reward should be redundant.

Not thought of a reason as to why one would reject the reward.......???

Accepted losing the reward when we hadn't made a choice

But to lose it because I didn't click a button in time sux

As allways too afraid to attack capitals, jeez, Or are you waiting for a strategical moment 1 day before the server will end and now just showing off your 'fantasticly boosted by whole alliance 3 month off'

You must be thinking of a different travian.

This one is about VP and regions...........

I played Travian off and on for several years casually without ever owning an arti a single time under the legends system. It wasnt until I played a birthday server with regional arti benefits that I even knew how more more fun game play could be with them. If you're not top 10% you dont see an arti on Legends and with regional even the newer\less experienced guys can contribute to ownership by simply settling appropriately.

Please no. The current set up is what makes everyone important in the game.

Birthday servers are basically Alliance based servers now,which is good

Preformed Alliances rule the roost

Usually it works out that only a few regions get fought over and the rest is a settling battle plan

I'm not saying stop alliance artefact sharing,it's a brilliant feature

Separate artefact ownership from regional percentage

If your alliance takes 'ownership' of a region/artefact you get those powers and the VP

Artefact village does not become available for chiefing until 24hrs? after activation

If artefact village gets chiefed its powers become available to the chiefer and their alliance if in one

Regional percentage alliance gets VP still

This opens up Artefact availability to many many more people/alliances

Whilst giving the regional alliance a dilemma

Defend an artefact or drive forward with settling and percentaging regions

Regional population percentage for Artefacts and VP has run it's course please consider to change it.

We understand why it was introduced but it hasn't quite worked as intended,time for a change.

Proposal

Artefact Villages brought back,chiefable but not movable.

Regions can still be pop% controlled for VP.

A small change but should have a BIG impact on game play for both solo and alliance players.

Better explanation...................

Separate artefact ownership from regional percentage

If your alliance takes 'ownership' of a region/artefact you get those powers and the VP

Artefact village does not become available for chiefing until 24hrs? after activation

If artefact village gets chiefed its powers become available to the chiefer and their alliance if in one

Regional percentage alliance gets VP still

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg