Posts by User Name

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

Charge $100 entry.

Each account gets 2000 Gold and 10,000 Silver to last all server.

Artefacts also need a make over to reflect the regional/VP aspect.

VP Hourly :- Gain 1%,2%,3%,5% of current VP per hour

VP Liberator 10/20/50/100 :- Troops from villages activating this artefact 'Liberate' VP from the enemy's current total

VP Black Hole :- Enemy lose 1%,2%,3%,5% of current VP per hour,chosen through a drop down.

VP EOME +2%,+4%,+6%,+10% :- Holder nominates an Alliance to gain a Regional % increase.

These 4 Artefacts are 'Capturable',movable.

Just tryin to understand why you would do this?

Thought it would have been better during truce as less online activity?

one of 1st thing that happens at end of truce is mass moving of troops,raids to fat farms,recalling of troops,standing def to be put back etc

and then 1hr after all that starts you want to do an update?

just sounds crazy and dangerous to me but I'm no dev just curious as to why..............

I mean,now it's a 'fixed' rotation,user input to collect reward should be redundant.

Not thought of a reason as to why one would reject the reward.......???

Accepted losing the reward when we hadn't made a choice

But to lose it because I didn't click a button in time sux

As allways too afraid to attack capitals, jeez, Or are you waiting for a strategical moment 1 day before the server will end and now just showing off your 'fantasticly boosted by whole alliance 3 month off'

You must be thinking of a different travian.

This one is about VP and regions...........

I played Travian off and on for several years casually without ever owning an arti a single time under the legends system. It wasnt until I played a birthday server with regional arti benefits that I even knew how more more fun game play could be with them. If you're not top 10% you dont see an arti on Legends and with regional even the newer\less experienced guys can contribute to ownership by simply settling appropriately.

Please no. The current set up is what makes everyone important in the game.

Birthday servers are basically Alliance based servers now,which is good

Preformed Alliances rule the roost

Usually it works out that only a few regions get fought over and the rest is a settling battle plan

I'm not saying stop alliance artefact sharing,it's a brilliant feature

Separate artefact ownership from regional percentage

If your alliance takes 'ownership' of a region/artefact you get those powers and the VP

Artefact village does not become available for chiefing until 24hrs? after activation

If artefact village gets chiefed its powers become available to the chiefer and their alliance if in one

Regional percentage alliance gets VP still

This opens up Artefact availability to many many more people/alliances

Whilst giving the regional alliance a dilemma

Defend an artefact or drive forward with settling and percentaging regions

Regional population percentage for Artefacts and VP has run it's course please consider to change it.

We understand why it was introduced but it hasn't quite worked as intended,time for a change.

Proposal

Artefact Villages brought back,chiefable but not movable.

Regions can still be pop% controlled for VP.

A small change but should have a BIG impact on game play for both solo and alliance players.

Better explanation...................

Separate artefact ownership from regional percentage

If your alliance takes 'ownership' of a region/artefact you get those powers and the VP

Artefact village does not become available for chiefing until 24hrs? after activation

If artefact village gets chiefed its powers become available to the chiefer and their alliance if in one

Regional percentage alliance gets VP still

Change the arty & pop% mechanics interaction.

Return the physical presence or the arty village(artefact non movable,stays in the village)

Regions pop% for VP,Arty's for their usual purpose

Arty village is chiefable but cannot be zeroed(the appropriate 10/20 arty TC always remains)

hospital lets see yes but introduce it with its own space not take away a space.

Ancient Europe was the best,just need to add a few things from ROA.

Forwarding for one.

ROA is geared for alliances,a lone player has no chance or even a small group of players.
    SE was good for both single/small group and alliances.

Normal speed is also just too slow for any server now.