Posts by Bad Ghost/Lejon

It’s definitely not going to be easy this time ten is looking stronger this round. And with powerhouses like Dnd, Duat, Ikea, Goats and Gow this is surely going to be our toughest test yet.

What powerhouses? DND is just a team of yesterdys leftovers. Gunners have recutet evry nobb that plays . Ikea hallo thay did get wipet by Duat.:DDuat god this make me smile thay got 3 god plyers the rest i nobbs and overated childis kids.^^ goats and gow i got no clue abute ther capasty so i will not say anntying abute them. comon this server looks lie a stroll in the park.

So my der cute batie wher is the powehuses? :rolleyes: i relly relly hope outers qwads can bring it to becus outervise this server looks like an long agana and waste of thime. ||

Looks more then two villages atm, cause all my villagers want to do is just party, party, Party 🎉 8|

Your right about bad, they are about as good as the name suggests, ten are indeed a lot better. I wonder if ten will ever win without confedding tho :p

and thay kickt me and kept you. :D:D:D:D thay got big problems

Maria I don’t want to troll at all, I like being honest and upfront, credit where credit is due, way I see it you could be one if tens best players this round and I’m sure you would agree ten are a bit better then bad,

It’s an unfortunate casualty that at times my information can be so accurate and so hard hitting, anyone would think I sent some cata waves to demolish enemy cap fields.

wel swett Batie what you think and what is acctaly real fakt is 2 entarly big difrent things. :rolleyes: One thing you are rahit abute you cant comper TEN to BAD. TEN is grate team what i have sen so far and thay got relly god leders. way they have won so manny servers i can acctaly see. But as i goan be oneof TENs best plyers that i can promis you will not happend becus the plying stayle i ply this server is not wwh its totaly difrent at all what i have plyde the last server. In TEN im just nobady im just och thing in the macenrey that make TEN work an part as all part in that maskin. In bad the level was so low that you culd buld a relly bad wwh and still zero thet ww.....

But i relly need to ask. Do you ever under all this yer manige to send a hammer to demolish anny cap feld att all? Becus im gona be onest you probly are the one that have still 1 vilige and barly 20 phalnx. :*

msB she is a representative of ten and commands attention, she single handily zerod a ww on com1, even Olof has struggled to defeat her in the past.

I’d argue she is in fact very talented and important, not to mention she had tens leader dualing her.

I bet if she goes strong till endgame, she will be responsible for one of the largest hammers ever built before in the ten alliances.

:/ god you are just a buthurt male ... pure thing

I basically said what you said, minus the whole nonsense about Khabby "shittalking" you. We've had this conversation many times xD and you still choose to believe what you want to believe because then you're not at fault and its more convenient. All Khabby did was admit that playing with you was not the easiest thing. She was only asked because of the drama you caused when you first left, which led to people in gunners believing stuff about the drama you caused in previous severs. She didn't shittalk you. Infact, she was speaking in favour of you and trying to convince people they were wrong about you, when you decided to prove her wrong by launching at her on com1 xD So yeah, congats :kek: Eitherway, i guess i should stop pointing this out and let you say the nonsense you want to say :)

and sha also admit that what she sade to you was only what outers hade thold her and that she admetit that she have don wrong becus we hade never talk and still she sad those things.... that is shitttalk. but hay try to play the victimes whn someon thels the trhote abute you. I acctaly have a resseon to say that i wuld never play whit Kabby agen she is a shitttalking pink flyffy unicorn.

But its grate to know what type of hummans and team you are. Its relly youre lost that you kickt me. Becus i did relly evryting bad leders whist fore and more. as i always do and is she that kind of a human that she provd her to be than you totlay derserv her. who wish to play whit somone that backstabs you after not even have talkt before?

Maria when you play with another dear it is taking two to do da tango. Mebbe try be a bit nicer this time it can help with another player and teams a lot, wishing you the best in your new team ten ;)

Often you thalk whitsomen before you start to tango i do. Yee im grate in ten thay happy im happy i donte think anny of them has noting bad to say abute me. I dotn even think thya notece me att all. more than in the bonus side when i give to ally bonuses ;)

Khabby wanted to talk to me on her behalf, but before I even answered Maria already attacked her. :D

Wel im glad i duge the bulet who wuld wish to ply whit you? you are arogant, selfish, and the male kind of a karen. and i wuld have flipt oute on youre narow -hede and prejudicednes. :* God who whish to play whit a team that is full off pink unicorns? I will not thank god i got kickt.

then had internal fallout and some decided to hit SGR, some didn't. Then those who didn't hit SGR cooperated with SGR loosly in end game. And of course the biggest WWK in BAD backstabbed them and joined USSR and hit the BAD WW.

Wel we can descus who bacstabde who but as the bulder and only plyer i can gve my own resson on way attack bad ww.

Resson i stayd in bad as long as i did was becus of that hammer i know it was my obegation to stay and holding the mode up helpin new plyers and more ore les probly wall and do no harm. that bad was never gona win that i did know. But wing isent the theing fore me in the game.

yee it funn but the fun is more in the game it self what i culd do fore the team.

Bad wuld say that inever was a team plyer but relly erly in the game leder askt me to not write in chatts becus it uppset som plyers. i accpted and did mind my own bussine and talkt more in com1 server chatt. but that was not god ehiter. What happend on com1 and com2 has somthing to do what eshater.

I hade the opetunrty to play whit what i then tohte a god team and finely maby i culd lern soting abute this game and not always need to thch new plyers.

Unforaly leders in bad Kabby if we shall be exatc who it was deside to shitt talk me to gunners and gunnres deside to kick me. Off core i goan be opset over a leder that behave like that. and obalsy who woan play under a leder that totaly behaves llike that agenst you? i think the moste have left a ally ther you donte feling welcome and appernly dont feling nede. if thay can behave agnest me like that wel then thay donte ned my hammer.

After that i left Bad i talkt to SRG and got an invate. to srg my attensen still was to hit USSR ww. but we whtet a while becus both me and srg leder shipp did know that the moment i was joning srg ussr / cussins wuld have try cheff my hammer and SRG culd not defend it.

Than next blow came and that change my attensns totlay . BAD hade a leder that was ww holder..... we donte metion his name becus i probly goan get ban then. He send som IGMs ther he totaly behde like an pink flyffy unicorn whit a pink flyffy unikorn ass. of respeft of bad i dident write a ticket but it was bad landvige and attitute.

Same day i askt USSR to borow ther metalergy becus i hade change my minde an was going on his ww. No way i goan accept that.

so i did what i did i have never attackt a ww that i send tons of resires to before i will probly never do it agen ehiter.

Bur who neds to play whit a team that first make you fel not welcome than shit talsk you and backstabs you and the therd strike writing igms that can leds that the ww get ban? wel i never goan play fore a tema like that.

I mean, thats the whole "left bAD anti-SGR till USSR-Cousins stole their construction plan part" xD But yeah, fair enough. Makes sense to point it out. Regardless, bAD and SGR worked together in endgame which is why Maria decided to hit bAD WW instead of going for USSR WW from what i understand. Her initial plan was to hit our WW even after she left bAD due to her belief that a bAD leader shittalked her and betrayed her. She wanted to hit us because she thought it was the best way to balance the server. Then when bAD and SGR worked together, sharing a construction plan and stuff, along with a "combined OP" she decided to launch on bAD WW. So she asked to join us for metal bonus for her hammer. She was not even on the ally chat though, so idk if its fair to say she joined us. But yeah, she had a USSR tag when she hit bAD WW.

From what i hear, they had 8 fakes xD

Lastly, USSR core was a loose collection of players from anglo, i think about 20 players who came to see how great com is. They recruited quite a bit from the server (I was one such recruit). We did have yoshi coordinating his personal OPs with some cousins from day 40 or something. But USSR and cousins didn't have any formal agreement or a confed till day 90-94. After that we had a confed and a common OC (Rune). We were for all intents and purposes functioning as a single alliance. Combined OPs and sharing def and artis.

Sponge Just pink flyffy unikorn plz. :*

Loffe is lying to you.

Duat tried to time cata's in between. total of 12k sword and 2,4k cata's lost by duat ;) + 10k gunners scout

cute back it up whit reports ore its fake news.

we wish to se reports to specally if duat aka from now the ducks and cryers are hugging that is intresting news. :rolleyes: but just now my horse trader is more trustwhorty than you. ;) so plez give me som reports :*

Kadonnut Im not trying to lern you how to do youre jobb but everyone oute ther know that flyffy unicorns ned to be in pastel and girly colurs that is importent outerwise you totlay ofend all pure cute and flyffy unikcorns oute ther. and never ofend a macial creture it can ends badly :(

I'm trying to increase my number of posts, so that i can graduate from this "beginner" rank :harold:

I mean, bAD did nothing after being left alone for an entire server :harold: you'd know all about that though, wouldn't you ? Hey! I like being on the forum. I just have an account on the server so that i have a reason to be on the forum :kek: Yes, being on the forum is the only thing i can do :sadkek: I never proclaimed I'm the best though, so joke's on you :kek:

oo that is way you post menles post. heyy work on it it maby happends sone... Grate that you compering youre self whit Bad:rolleyes: wel i se semalritys accatly i do.

I haven't proclaimed to know everything. Thats the beauty of it xD

Why would it be a mistake to leave us alone? We're just an ally of weak noobs right? According to you atleast. xD

you do know that you can awnser sevrel plyers in same awnser so you donte dubble post...

yee even nobbs can do god things if thya are left alone.... Evyone on this server are to exprece that leving you aloen is not an opptien. but stop being on forum and start plying ore is it the only thing you are god att being on the form and preclame that you are the best?

Well... i just wanted to point out the reasoning behind the trashing xD you can continue doing it all server, I'm not overly concerned. I mean, someone who thinks 190k clubs and 14k catas is even close to a world record probably knows what they're talking about right? :kek: So yeah, I'm really really worried about your scary hammers and superior gameplay. Please leave us noobs alone to sim.

OOo do i think 190k and 14k catas is a wolrd record wher have i writng that ? in the opertunety i have sad that is a small hammer and noting im prowd of that i have buld and i know i can do beter. :) If you men my signuter im wondering if my 66 finist slow server is a world record. im probly one of those that have plyde most servers in the world probly ther are some that have plyde more but i donte know. therfore the qwestion. im not preclame that im the one im asking. But ones agen you preclem to know evryting but donte get it.

I can understnfd that you wish to be left aloen but that wuld be a misstake fore the server to do that. :*

I think you completely misunderstood my point, like always. My point is simple, you've an irrational hatred of GUNNERS because your idealized opinion of us was broken when we kicked you. So you decide to take every opportunity to shittalk us.

As for the ally being full of noobs, you're entitled to your own opinions whether they're factually accurate or not. So say whatever you feel like saying.

As for simming not belonging in travian... again, you're allowed to have your opinions xD

Well you obalsy cant get my piont in this and just gesuing and make up own conclustions.:rolleyes: I trachtalk all mettas so you ar not alone. duat sucks that i have always think. DND are a bunsh of hypocrutes and gunners are cowerds. :) I knos its hard to her the trut but somtines the trute is just what you need to her. I donte fel hate to anny of you i just feling pitty that you dont give me a chans but now after how i see wht kind of hummans you all are i wuld never play whit you enven if i got pay. :) i will trash you and youre team hole server just get juse to it. :*

I mean, if you want to just keep saying we're the ones talking about us and talking about how great we are, you're welcome to do so. As i told you previously, i really don't think it makes sense for me to try to convince you about anything because you love the attention and enjoy these arguments. We have never claimed to be the best or acted like we're the best thing to happen to travian. The truth is, you had an idealized opinion about us, joined us, left, begged to come back, was brought back in and then kicked out due to players refusing to play with you due to drama on previous servers and the whole dramatic episode when you initially quit. As for us being cowards, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we? I have nothing to prove to you, and yes, we've not had an all out ally war yet, but its day 50, there's plenty of time for us to get started with that. The large majority of our players are good and can play the game well enough. Yes, we've brought in a few players who're not very good at the game and/or are new to the game, but what's wrong with that? Do new players not deserve a chance to learn and play this game well? It is that sort of elitism that is killing the game. I don't think your ally mates would agree with you on this, because TEN is actually one of the most open bunch of players when it comes to giving new players a chance. As for the fun in simming away, i like watching my crop grow, what's it to you ? About size and it being how one uses it, I will not comment for the sake of common decency. But maybe the way to use it is against the ally that helped you train and feed your hammer eh? You seem to be an expert in these matter :)

You always geting to same piont evry thime. Even i can have wrong when i picking witsh i wuld like to play whit. And i defently hade wrong abute you and youre team :) you learn as long as you live. Taking in one ore 2 new plyer is noting but hwen hole ally is than .... Persanly i love the war. :) i love to se my enmyas cap get destryde and i do love to se BIG armys smasing all resistens and i love to know that when my enemys se my hammer walking agnst them thay whit ansigety asking fore defence. :) If i whis to buld things that donte get destryde i start a game of mindcraft ore sims. Travian is a wargame. simming can i do in outer games. :evil:

Technically its not GUNNERS who're talking up GUNNERS or talking about the apparent hugging between GUNNERS and DND. Its everyone else that likes to talk about it. No Gunners leader has claimed that we're the strongest team on the server or that the server is about us. People want to meme us for being open about recruiting and being open about the NAP and quad split then go ahead and do so. But don't turn around and say WE'RE the ones making this about us. Thats intellectually dishonest. Also, if you're talking about the hugfest against the NE quad as the rude awakening for us, I'm afraid you're a bit late to the party as AFK has already shown that part to everyone :kek:

Techkanly it is. You think you are the moste grate thing that have happend travian sens it started. wel you arnt. What you are is afride and a bunch of coverds that insted of fhiting yee this is a war game you recute evry nobb that you can finde and nap all treth and than just sim and whatch. this server will be the most hardest in yers and prbly that will come in yers to. and what is the funn just siming away? Its not the saze its how you juse it. and you arnt jusing it at all :P

I said that as a joke because he's the guy she usually accuses of everything :harold:

not true :) That we got bad wheter is youre folt . :)

What makes all of you believe that DND and Gunners will just hug it to victory together? I for one also thought that GOATS actually is a strong group and this would be just a minor setback. It slows you down for sure, but I can't really see how this would force you to give up on EG...

And like I said, stop speculating so much and act instead. Use that time and energy on the game to make a difference. AFAIK Gunners and DND are both looking to win this, but not together.

My personely wuve of it is that thay can hugg as mutch thay wish. The server is more oppend than thay wish to belive. We got dukt this server donte foreget them thay hae in the past taken 13 plan just becus thay can. thay are relly i men relly god plnars all unik artys all lrage artys and triners is noting unjusel to them to grabb. This server is not only abute gunners and dnd. we got strong teams in evry qwad. we can not forget abute the hugging in NE. But this server is not abute gunners as thay try to make it. I predict that gunners are goanna get a relly rude upwaking in the end. :) i got a sutsh god meme of this unforaly i cant show it becus some smal thing band me from the discord. :* youre lost becus its was fun but in the nsfw catogary....

Maybe I say in end, who is Batman and I will pass the torch and honor to the next super hero, untill then keep guessing ;)

We got a real detective over here :D

Ooo its essy the yer i playde whit vices/ villans/ cusins and now have become DND Batie her was a thing alrady but he was on the side of yee you dont gona belive it. SRG. :rolleyes: Just folow the trece der whatsson. Batie her culd only be ehiter verdie ore Packie. But verdie i have plyed whit and packie i havent plyde whit. that is evidenesn a and b. evideve c that flickt me over and finde ouse the suspect. was somting so elemntar Verdi is actaly a rel smart person...... :rolleyes:Der Batie her can only be one person. case solvd.

Der swet Batie. I dont know wher you got all of youre ides from. But taken meninge from ther contet is youre specalty you totaly need to lern hole messiges and hole content. And not just take oute what you wish. :) When you do this i start to wondering over youre adge if you cant even understand and reade hole messiges. :) i googeld you i find i pic im not shore if its okay to put it her do to pravicey and things but i must say you lookt even more yunger than robin whit youre cute pifiser bib and diper. <3 Wel cutie im rhater cerus way you donte write white youre real namne Packie? ;)

2:01 have just realis that evryone knows im the best plyer ever! https://prnt.sc/uq16fs so sayonara! im packing my backs to change team. :D wel 2:01 will be gone in a week after i have impoded them ;) essyest winn ever. Was my first thot when i got that. then i herd that hole TEN got it!..... im aprantly not specal and the winner of somting what did thya win do annyone rember? aperently is not a god team thay are just nobs. ^^ so thime fore next ennemy is it now i shall start looking at DND ? ore are ther acctaly a ally out ther that can give me some resitisttenc? :rolleyes:

970x250_5Tribes.png