Posts by Jovinus

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

Please contact Customer Services. - If you send in English it will come to me or my colleagues on the EN Team and we can look at this for you.

If you have the original gold transfer email (but the link stopped working) this is easy for us to resolve - send us the link URL (Right click on the button in the email and copy link) and send us a screenshot of the original email (including your email address).

If you dont have the original email and the server ended more than a few months ago we may not be able to retrieve the gold as the data gets removed under GDPR

If you send in another language you will reach the Customer Services Team for your language who should also be able to sort this for you.

Based on what I have personally seen so far, the messages sent to Support are answered in the language it is written in. So if you wrote in Russian, your message would be answered by a Russian supporter. If you wrote in using English, it would be answered by the English team. There may be a few exceptions of course but that is how it was explained to me.

That is correct. There are a small number of languages that we don't have Customer Services Reps for currently so either the EN team or an appropriate team where languages are similar would respond. Customer Services is already independent of game worlds/domains with central teams. The EN Team covers all domains/game worlds where the customer sends a ticket in English.

Unfortunately Gold from other domains cant be transferred into or out of the COM International Domain. Weather for a normal server or NYS the same policys apply

If your domain does not have their own NYS server you can play the COM Int NYS Server but not transfer gold in or out.

If you have a gold link from your own domain, keep it in a safe place as lost gold links can only be recreated for a short time after which GDPR laws prevent the data being retained

There are two tolerated third party applications

Travmobi

Travile

Both are approved third party aps by TravianGames for use and will not set off the script detection system.

They are not supported by TG so any issues need to be directed to application developer.

You get a free trial for a few days after that you need to buy the app in the iTunes or Play stores

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg