Posts by wObBlE

I think the best suggestion I've heard about this whole Gyp cap thing is that you can only hold a capital with the tribe you start with!
    As for all the complaining about the Egyptian start I have a couple of things to say about that...

I was a top Egyptian in au19 (Phoenix) - 2nd to settle if I remember correctly but I was active and used gold. The hero resource bonus was helpful BUT came at the cost of FS which is something I tend to use more especially because I usually play Roman. I'm not that heavy on gold so wasn't buying ointments to compensate for all the health loss doing adventures and it made clearing oasis much harder.

HOWEVER... I strongly believe that the AlexTurner account (Teuton) could of settled before me. We spawned very close, struck up a friendship early and started sitting each other. He was a top raider early and the res from his raiding more than outdid my hero resource bonus. I believe it was simply the fact that he was more focused on troop building and didn't pay enough attention to the timing of being able to settle. I strongly believe this would be the same for a Hun account - look at the top raiding stats early game!!

Hi, a bit late and random. I was the Ramesses account if you remember. Was next to you and Alex. Ramesses - Players - ts19.travian.com.au (2018) - Getter-Tools .Sorry I rogue deleted lol. Settled before you if you remember , no glad helm either. See pictures. Pure sim start with the hero res bonus and raiding with quest units. Settled day 6 with relative ease, with gold of course. Reckon I could do it faster now I have a clue what I'm doing haha. EDIT: Don't have a clue why I didn't build grain mill.

The point is to show new players the features of researching new units and upgrading units. 1. The loss of resources is so minimal that being able to research scouts for example makes it worthwhile. 2. Yes, maybe it is not efficient early on to upgrade units, but if you can't afford this small cost in the first month I don't know what you are doing.