Posts by donkydonky

We were third, we won bronze medal. This aint that bad is it? I like medals, we can all enjoy them together now. Mindfreak and Kazah can s each others d and enjoy the silver while we can enjoy the bronze. Hurray!

I have big, big doubts that Mindfreak is a Web player. During whole round in Web's chat rooms I didn't noticed anyone, who could be him. Also there were no mentions about him or his ingame account. So far, I have counted him as a forum troll, who, for some reasons, doesn't like Bedlam, but that doesn't make him automatically a Web player.

What ? We removed 2 regions from them in the last week, we actually are helping you unintentionally, you're the one who has to pay us. =)

But first you gave them without a fight Emporiae, Jerusalem, Numantia. Why you didn't fight for them?

Only when THC had to concentrate on WEB, you managed to take some regions back. Now you are acting like scavengers and jackals, but pretending like you are lions.

You had your time to prove how good you are, but failed.

At the early stage WEB managed to take all major regions in Greece against Heathens (previous winners).

At the mid stage WEB managed to take vital regions in Spain against Bedlam walling almost all their offensive troops.

The final stage is not over yet, but THC already lost pair of 100 VP regions and a lot of their armies.

So every alliance had the opportunity to show their strength against WEB, but failed :)

First of all, that confederacy was made AFTER THC AND WEB started their NAP.

According to this logic Bedlam must cancell confederacy after THC and WEB cancelled the NAP. Why it hadn't happened yet?

Who deserves to win this round?

THC had the opportunity to sim for most part of the round, but still came unprepared for the final phase. Now they have climbers and robbers ratings below zero, what is very ironic for server winners :)

WEB had issues with new regions opening using help of "friends".

Bedlam after joining confederacy with Heathens and Pagans made up around half of server's active players, which is closest to term "zerg"

So everyone has its own flaws. Anyway its good that intrigue is still alive.

Attacks started since remaining day 49. We are now at almost remaining day 33. Half of it was still under THC VP prod. Other half contested and still is

THC should be thankful to Bedlam and Heathens which dont let to concentrate only on THC.

THC players are acting like they already won and off course thanks to some special tactic, but Its still Bedlam who decided who will win this server.

Bedlam are so good in attacking, that soon I will have problems with storing and feeding defense troops.

Really? How many hammers of yours Heathens killed last month?

Yes, Ragnar is doing good job.

I am still wondering how they managed to win previous server with such play.

The real reason for your whining, my friend, is that you didn't expect Heathens to survive so long after the initial gang bang they had to take on.

Heathens have lost in every region where they have to deal with WEB, but managed to survive in regions where they have to deal mainly with Natars and animals in oasis. They are bad, but not so bad :)

are they speaking in code or am I just really high? anybody else understand what's happening now? lol.

Nevermind, its just useless set of words.

btw one thing I dont understand: where is Bedlam settling new villages at this moment? Comeback is still real?

You are lucky that this time there are only 2 such centre-forwards, which are ready to score goals from any position. Previous server, in my opinion, Web had a stronger line-up.

My friend, there is no skill in merging troops with GOLD, deal with it.
    Most of us have to wait 1 month to get a decent hammer, while he does that in the blink of an eye.
    I could do the same with unlimited gold, not a big deal. Gold wins, end of the story.

Bedlam players had around one month for building hammers in Emerita or any other region in Spain. How many hammers they actually have built? I saw none till this moment ;) You know how to send a long distance attacks from your home regions and you had some success doing that against alliances without artifacts and good team communication, but in close combats Bedlam did absolutely nothing. Must be because of gold :)

But in the war with the Web there is absolutely no point at this stage. They took Iconium without war. It is simpler to say that there is not a single region that they would take from the Web by war. Therefore, I don’t understand what prevents them from also fighting the enemy, which is their main goal

I am ordinary player, I do what I am told, so I dont know what is happening in leader's minds, but according to some logs in this topic - Iconium is black hole for resources for both sides. Similar situation in other regions, so phrase like "They took Iconium without war" is not very correct. Anyway, I have similar questions as you in my head, so its twice as interesting what next moves alliance leaders will do :)

To me as an outside observer and someone who is still studying the mechanics of the game and all the details are interesting. Why Bedlam is not actively fighting the THC, but stubbornly fighting the Web. Based on the current situation, the selection of regions from THC is more profitable than the fight against the Web. Or I'm wrong? Are there any other subtleties? Since purely mathematically the main rival for Bedlam is the THC alliance

Things are gone too far, so Bedlam cant afford stop fighting with Web, at this moment it seems like a big luxury for them. Switching from Web to THC could lead to losing vital regions.

Another problem is do Bedlam have enough armies left to do tangible damage to THC? I have doubts about that. THC is not Nola or North, where you don't need so much effort to grab regions. So basically every move from Bedlam only weakens their position.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg