Posts by Mist4

OOF, Vice top raider caught again and banned for the 2nd time :D:D What is the alibi this time? :/

Ya'll should've gotten the multi-account protection plan that HB had, its working like a charm for him :D

Are we seriously gonna have another server full of this?

Look at this list. The top 20 defenders are full of small pop players that aren't part of any big alliances/meta. The top 3 deffers of the week are also spikers that aren't part of any alliance/meta, and they've already caused several thousands of troop loss.

Are we really not going to get the PTP mechanic that prevents this stupid thing from happening?

Yup we did get attacked at tonz's capital.

We did not expect a pretty big army to land ~ especially since it was a 1-wave non catapult attack. I guess he gets to put on a shiny red medal this week :D

huh, so I guess 19 banned accounts all at the same time for one meta is just "some" for this server :/:/

That's right folks, a grand total of 19 banned accounts (including top Vice raiders Awesome21 and MZY1994).. not even kidding ^^

Man, HB is almost looking squeaky clean right now :D

Well damn, now this just makes me think that maybe HoneyBadger is innocent and doesn't cheat after all? :/

I mean, those two top VICE raiders got banned out of nowhere before him, and HoneyBadger is still here unscathed by the MH even though he was being accused of cheating from Day 1 :/:/

Oh woops, sorry mod. :D

There is a com1 spam room where this can be discussed for all com1 players to see, Awesome21 is already there too ^^ Hope we can shine a light on this recent happenings in that server

So much talk. No reports given to MH. No response from MH shown in the forums. Whines about cheating. Then rage types like a keyboard warrior against anyone who asks why and how Honeybadger is accused of cheating when these accusers are just arguing in circles, and pretend that those who asks questions must totally be Honeybadger supporters.

People condemn as if they were saints. Justice presumes innocent until proven guilty.

2wvjfm.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

You haven't seen that guy much then, that's for sure. Travian has loopholes and broad definitions about multi/teching that are easily exploited.. Wolf Throne for example, with his blatant cheating in com1, would never have been caught because they were playing "within the rules", or maybe its the VPN protecting them I dunno for sure.

Anyway, HB flips a switch and goes from #5-7 raider (not sure what # he was) to #1 raider in the server within a few hours and you don't find that fishy? This same HB also got banned for botting and tech accounts in com7, where TEN is originally from. :/

This needs to be addressed for sure. In previous com1, the spiking was even worse.

@TG employees (dunno how to tag ppl) why was the anti-spiking measure not included in the list of changes incorporated from the PTP server??