Posts by Tricky Martin

I have to add one important thing here

TRAVIAN IS NOT PAY TO WIN

Xy examples for this

I saw accounts in comx spending 20-40k gold and doing NOTHING

I saw accounts in comx spending up to 2k gold, and being usefull in a manner that they can decide the server

This game can’t be played if you don’t insvest ton of time into it, thinking days upfront, knowing how timeline of the server works, where are the limits, how to reach the limits, how to pass the limits, and most importantly, skill in this game is built with time, no free gold, no tutorials, no balancing, no nothing, go start 10 servers, 9 of them you will fail, but after you pass a line in that last one, then you became a good player. Start the server, end the server, dont start 7 servers while it lasts, and it will be fine. Game is still perfectly balanced in all manners.

Game is perfectly balanced. If you want to be 1st simmer you can do it with all 3 tribes

If you want to be best attacker - you can do it with all 3 tribes

If you want to be best defender - you can do it with all 3 tribes

If you want to build ww - you can do it with all 3 tribes

If you want to be top raider - you can do it with all 3 tribes, and specially this one. people who know how to farm don’t mind the tribe, no tribe is better then other, there are just players better then other players, and you can’t change that.

When it comes to what is “easier” to do with some tribe, its all empty talks. Everything is balanced enough, it’s up to you what you can take out and create out of that balance that is currently here. You can do anything with anything in this game, and that’s the balance.

When it comes to new players, most of us started playing years ago (me myself 11 years ago) while servers were populated with 10-15k players. If someone wants to play he will find a way to play, if someone is meant to be a farm, let him be a farm.

Fix the ip address for duals and multi's?

I mean 6-8 players on one acnt so 6-8 max ip from one acnt... Which should be done at first week of games. Later including of new duals needs mh permission or so... So for multi's u will need exact ip addresses.. not sure how does it works but something like that ..

this is a no-go, me for example, I have dynamic ip, changed every 24 hours, now, what then, i play and my router restarts every 24 hours, i get new ip, what do i do then, no more playing?

it's a no go

I was talking exactly about built-in bot, that would be available for anyone

for the record, i never said using bot is moral or something, i just use it, at some point, only ban could stop me playing more, so i abused it, abused it very hard, and ban never happened. luckily i found my way out.

this game needs redesign, or just needs new player base, maybe after 11 years i found my satisfaction after all..

all in all, this is finally my last post, have fun guys, if i changed something for the well being of the game, i am glad that i did, enjoy

Sale

You are my bro now!

However, problem with wolken post is that illegal automatization makes it the same, but also making an enormous gap between botters and non botters, this way i believe it would be more balanced, and as i said, people who know what to do with bot, know what to do anyways people who dont.. oh well