Posts by OrangeOwl228

Our hero fought hard to get to this point but his toil was not in vain, that fateful he gained power mere men could hardly dream of...
    He was granted the power to select the "Attack Helicopter" gender option in the appearance menu.

Cheers,

Ketupa Flavipes,

Com TS15 / Codex Victoria Com

Ketupa Flavipes - COM Codex Vicoria - TS15

My original answer :

People A, B and C are all intelligent and would answer if they were sure of their answer. BUT only if they were sure of their answer. They cannot say anything - including if they don't know - as that helps the others.
    The person who answers is person A.
    Person A sees two black hats.
    Person A thinks - If I had a white hat, what would person B do?
    If person B saw person A with a white hat and person C with a black hat he would think what C did in that situation.
    In that situation, person C would have answered. If C did not answer (A knows he cannot answer, because he knows B has a black hat), B would have answered knowing that C saw both a black (B himself) and white hat (A). So A, knowing B has not yet answered answers he has a black hat.

My less confusing answer after reading the hint :

There are only 5 hats (⚪ ⚪ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫), so the men had to choose out of 3 possible combinations:

1) ⚪ ⚪ ⚫

2) ⚪ ⚫ ⚫

3) ⚫ ⚫ ⚫

Scenario 1 : If you see ⚪ ⚪, then you will know immediately that you wear ⚫. Solution found!

Scenario 2 : If you see ⚪ ⚫, then in theory, you can wear either ⚪ or ⚫, but if the person ⚫ saw both you (⚪) and the person person you see (⚪) They would have guessed they are black, so because no-one has already guessed you must be ⚫.
    Scenario 3 : If you see ⚫⚫, then in theory, you can wear either ⚪ or ⚫, but if you were white Scenario 2 would have occurred already and one of the ⚫ would have won already. Therefore, you can assume you are ⚫ and win.

Good luck trying to check if all the answers to this thread are correct or not :D

Cheers,

Hamish

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg