Posts by SRS

Then why did MC players ran to band-f alliance and some more when we sent mass attacks against them? They went inside their alliance to attack them right? :D

Look at how Russians and MC On the border with us farming and building hammers to attack us. Strangely they are too close to each others but both of them attack us who are 30-40 squares away.

Well, I'm not sure about MC wing but these 2 meta hate each other, I have eye everywhere mate 8o;)8)

the possibility is

1. spy from Winter, etc. run away when they were attacked by you and no one from MC help them

2. spy in Winter comeback to MC

some reports conflict between them

I dont think so mate, Russian meta and Chinese meta are not same side, they attack each other, how did I know? that's secret mate ;)8o8)

the weak shall fear the strong, the weak will band in hordes and try to extinguish the light of Strong ones. the hordes will keep piling wave after wave, after wave. but strong ones will stand and keep they'r heads up - there is nothing to be afraid. we are the bringers of calm, we are the keepers of peace. we are the light, we shall fear no dark. even if the strong shall fall. the weak ones will remember, might not remember the names, the full stories, but the fact remains, the whispers shall not be silenced. the rumours will spread that 20 players having one village held they'r ground against the mass of confederation, against players of nation or even more. and you were not able to do a thing. we never had accounts to be taken out, we never had villages to be taken over, we never intented to have. so spread lies that the weak-ones have done harm to us. spread misinformation. the strong one shall not falter.

we hold no grudge, no anger. we see no reason to. we lost no one, we lost nothing, only the ones who lurk in the dark lost they legions upon our walls. in the name of fallen soldiers- despite being the dark ones, we shall hold the rite today - may be peace be with you - amen.

Dear PHARAONS,

(I think your name should be Pharaoh right? :D:rolleyes:)

I don't know how many hidden wings you have but I found 1 now: Mira :P, so your light that you claimed for yourself before maybe electricity light :/, you mentioned that we are the dark but you forget that we are the dark matter, the whole universe ;)

I wish the best might be come to you...............and don't forget to turn off your electricity light to save energy, to save our Earth :saint:

Best regards

SRS

VTU-DG's Officer

we are not fighting you, this is our vacation in this light oase. this is you who are lurking in the dark sharpening your fangs to take our beauty and light. HOWEVER we will be strong, we will not be afraid, we will be strong. we have nothing to be afraid. this is not everyday happening when biggest confederation in server is afraid of 24 villages. this is wonderful. but this is not the first time and not the last. your eyes are wide out of fear, out of misery. why do people seek destruction of something beautiful? out of fear? out of jealousy? and you compare us to candle? naive. we are not fragile little candle withering in the small breeze. we are shining bonfire who lights upon spirits of all who seek rest, compassion, and seek a place to be. we are the beacon for all to see. we are the light for all to know. don't be afraid, don't falter, stand prideful with your ideals, even if they are to challenge 20 players with few alliances of fear.

uhm please don't misunderstand me, I dont focus on mention you as candle, I respect you ;) what I want to say is candle will be melt after shining too much, so be careful mate, haha

hmm, why you think that way anyway haha 8o

we are not fighting you, this is our vacation in this light oase. this is you who are lurking in the dark sharpening your fangs to take our beauty and light. HOWEVER we will be strong, we will not be afraid, we will be strong. we have nothing to be afraid. this is not everyday happening when biggest confederation in server is afraid of 24 villages. this is wonderful. but this is not the first time and not the last. your eyes are wide out of fear, out of misery. why do people seek destruction of something beautiful? out of fear? out of jealousy? and you compare us to candle? naive. we are not fragile little candle withering in the small breeze. we are shining bonfire who lights upon spirits of all who seek rest, compassion, and seek a place to be. we are the beacon for all to see. we are the light for all to know. don't be afraid, don't falter, stand prideful with your ideals, even if they are to challenge 20 players with few alliances of fear.

hahaha8o^^

no one support us, no one help us - if you had just a little of mathematical capability you could just calculate how much off you lost and how much def points we got it would be the same . we are alone. just 22 players came to rise for one pyramid in this desert of a field. to rise, to shine is this dark side of the map, far far away in the south where the plebs haven't seen light, just darkness and drought. we are the oases of light and peace.

ok then you and I will have fun by fighting each other in this round, just the game, enjoy mate 8o,

candle always shine before they melt ;)

by the way, nice to meet you hahaha

are you sure?

as far as i know you havent ereased not a single our village

and if we check gettertooles for a bit... well... you are full of bulcrap.. and we dont have villages, we have pyramids. + i would like to see the result of your attempts to take us out. would gladly see how you ereased at lest one of our villages:)

I was asked to post this:

As it looks and sounds funny:

We are experienced players team having played in finals winning metas previously, we have came here to try new game strategy of basically all ally having one village, so we have huge pop advantage and it will be hard to take our offs and deffs down, as we have only one village, and can rebuild it fast with pushes from all players. Viet nam does not destroyed us, because we have this strategy from before the finals started. We have come here not to fight with vietnam, but they started to attack us, and they are very predictable, seems like unexperienced players, so we just having fun, catching offs, killing their offs. Today we caught them good, about 12k catas got caught with following log, and you can see advantage that we are having of only 1 village:

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…-Rty7kVwZBtABhglNSUyZojAc

yeah yeah, I'm very sure I will find all your (Pharaoh team) hidden wings who are support your single capital village and clean these villages lol 8o:asd::popcorn:

yeah, Finals|Qualy, I know this post is funny, they said that they come to our zone not to fight us while they sent catas try to get our cropper villages, lol , they talk "this" way and did "that" way, if they admit they came to attack us, they are good enemies and they will get my respect, personally

we are the one having fun now hahahahahaha :D:P:saint:

experience is recognized by friends around you, you can not claim by yourself

our goal is learning from battle fields, find new good friends and having fun in game, game results are based on many factors but behavior and attitude based on yourself ;)

...................so just keep calm and enjoy the game

...............enemy today, friend tomorrow or ................reversely, who know hehehe :evil::thumbsup1::egy03::egy01::egy11:8)^^

I was asked to post this:

As it looks and sounds funny:

We are experienced players team having played in finals winning metas previously, we have came here to try new game strategy of basically all ally having one village, so we have huge pop advantage and it will be hard to take our offs and deffs down, as we have only one village, and can rebuild it fast with pushes from all players. Viet nam does not destroyed us, because we have this strategy from before the finals started. We have come here not to fight with vietnam, but they started to attack us, and they are very predictable, seems like unexperienced players, so we just having fun, catching offs, killing their offs. Today we caught them good, about 12k catas got caught with following log, and you can see advantage that we are having of only 1 village:

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…-Rty7kVwZBtABhglNSUyZojAc

hi mate, who ask you post this lol :D

do you play in final mate ^^?

Carbon is my friend hahaha 8)

well, I'm just watching you guys debate lol8o

ok, nerver mind, add friend me, Wittekind, I will search reports and send you privately if you want, about message, you can ask La Trinidad directly,

La Trinidad is my friend, I dont want my friend involve to the debate between you and me, that's all mate