Posts by -SR

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel

I am not here to start arguments or provide false hoods. This is my first round with gunners and my first .com round since 2017 so I will be providing a fully factual review. If facts and stats is propaganda then this conversation ended before it begun.

Here's hoping that any predictions you make are more accurate here than they were on AS6 :whistling:

I have not made any drama at all so a little difficult to take responsibility for what you have not done. You also know the two reasons why I left the first time. and both were for not creating drama. It was partly because I felt threatened, although I reacted there, but it was in connection with the team connecting to the server. But my wish was actually not to make a drama. I did not want to create anything but at the same time I did not want to be driven away. I have not done anything wrong and you know that, so I can not take responsibility for your actions when it is you who is wrong.

Then friends do not bully each other but of course you can see me as your friend but you are not my friend.

i deside that i shuld play this server more than 2 weeks before that loffe anuset that he wuld play. So i culd say tha same thing way do Loffe always wish to play hte servers im on? last com1 this com1 and now com2

What happened to your spelling between these two posts? It's like you got hit over the head with a shovel somewhere after the first post and before the second or something.