Posts by [ cwl ] Brezzok

congratulations to Nordics.

As far as blame on GOATS as leader I take full responsibility.

But the talk of GOATS being not as great as expected is like a young boxer taking on mahamad Ali after he retired and saying gee expected more from a fat old guy. ;) .

Yes as AFK said he expected goats to attack him in early days and was surprised we did not argue as much after the crossings of the villages lines we planned, but it shows I controlled my team, and we never had any interest in back stabbing allies, and as shown till the end with Zerg we work as team and put difference aside, and is why collectively GOATS still hit Gunners as allies I for one and our team put more importance on team and morals.

Nice for them to finally admit to bots and number of tech's ran by few players, both gunners and Nordics.

Hope TG finally see past there own crap they created .

As Jay said yes 2 years will be BACK and with same NAME.

As for experience we do have some of the greatest players, just age and time makes all lazy and tired.

My own amazing dual Kaos made the first ever ww on the first server of the game.

Getting ghosted so many times is a fact when players refuse to make cap hammers but are not active to keep safe non caps.

On most ops goats had around 700 missions in getter I placed, but as was mentioned due to many factors timings were not as accurate due to RL.

GOATS came for fun and even though we had many failings, and a few ppl left, very few actually and 2 hot heads, the friends we are over shadows all of it,

And on the last day and after the last day, all chat talk was about had fun can't wait to see all again in a few years and please don't forget to msg me and me and me as they Dint want to miss it.

The well know failing of a large team, is coordinating, and that was why I feel the zerg couldn't deliver as much as could have.

Small teams can do faster actions.

But in the end I'm happy with my zerg team, no fights and only fun banter during the whole server, from teams never played together and or old enemies it was the greatest part to me to see the co operation.

And to TG admins see com 2 was the only dot com chat for a year.

To AFK your a good HR person... full of lies and crap, just like hr ppl in real life. Talk about your mother etc and on personal stuff yet while looking me in the eye's while sharpening the knife.

But in the end we gifted you the win as your team was more deserving, the players were good and planning.

But to me I'll take my tired old friends of 17 years over others.

Gunners, you had the server in the bag, till you alienate all other teams. And Batman is your very worst asset, and why most hat you. But his shit talk is fun to read...

Ps. Comments are referring to other posts in other thread but not wanting to post in that thread.

CYA

Peter

Brezzok

very good reports

Respect to fluffy.

I totally agree on the Nordic team.. hate them or love them, believe what can't prove or prove what can't believe.

No matter a great TEAM and came, saw, and ...

They came with fresh experience players with deep pockets.

We are old friends for fun playing.

But yes great play to them... hope to never see them again ..lol

As for just one comment on your stats.

I don't know the date you took the population of all.

But for the last few weeks we have been zeroing population like a rain storm if you look at getter on wings goofers gunn3rs at least, will see have decimated there over all population,

So I would have used the population from around arti release as a added chart to see the difference then b4 zerg killing. Of the comparison..

Over all but, great work Richard, Fluffy,

Congratulations to my zerg brothers, no back stab all zerg..

Congratulations to all others.. Been a interesting server and will not stop learning..

Maybe not the dedicated after 16 years to implement some or the gold per member,

But will remember come of the lessons learnt...

THANKS ALL

battle 5 to 1 odds... your dreaming

Just added up your points it even..

Remember duat IKEA are support gunners with defence and scouting for them..

Proven as even when we only fake gunners IKEA scout us on those players..

Proven .. hit gunners IKEA gain def points..

Zerg is equal..

At least we admit it..

Oh maybe your right.. odds Just changed.. you lost a heap banned for cheating today..

Crappy small tech's no troops as well as some bigger players..

Mmmm do tell

sorry I hear some irelivent team doing some squeaking ..

I don't pay attention to Tech SH!t on footpath

Flat packs and allies mmm multi tech's is twice my number.

I'm half of Gunners size so I see no comparison.

And we rebuild faster than dog poo sticks to our feet

Not like gunners once a hit always a farm

Self reminder... Don't step on dog poo.

TG will love the gold on this server as all others bar s1 are dead.

Yet after this unless rules change TG is dead as very few ppl I know will play again soon.

Batman..

Your gunners diplomacy still working against you..

Say your fighting against us all, bla bla.

Yet ask secretly to make deal with GOATS... lol

And at same time try make secret deal with Ten also to hit us...

This diplomacy is why no one likes you... it's a wonder more not deleting. But after all the capital changes and hammers lost

Now so many EGH lost .

I suppose the players are deserting and wanted to loose hammers in style..

Zerg zerg zerger, need a tee shirt.

Brezz

Anti cheaters antu bull crap artist zerg ..

Stop doing dirty lies and tricks that's what's got you in poo.

But your the one who hides like a rat.

And feel you can tell others how to behave...

Yet hide behind name..

AFK did the only right thing and got revenge for PAX. We can not let backstabbings like that go by, it has to be harshly punished. Can't let the dogs in GOATS get away with war crimes

The only problem is you guys GOATS never back stab or go back on there word once given...goats had no intention of it... you guys built up chiefs in villages next to us b4 the stab. It shows was planned all along.

Your the ones who came and lied at the prior to server about hating back stabbing duet and wanting to kill them

When had secret confed b4 server. And say you wanted to back stab goats b4 they back stabbed you...

Get over the stabbing SH!t ... It's a dead subject.

Zerger zerger love that saying now...

Brezz proud zerger.

Love survivor. Get to see into ppl and what they like. Compared to real life face.

You believe what you want to believe, but this was our projection from the start of the server. It was confirmed very early that it was heading in that direction from the convos IKEA had with Brezzok in which Ajax was involved with planning joint ops against us. Didn't see us complain then did you? Because it was expected.

Total bull

Post the chat..

It said.. When are you planning attacks on duat.. that was to Afk.

He said he wants to hit duet after day 50.

I said. Ajax just wanted to know because he wanted to hit day 40 if that was when you did..no zip bar talk and asking a question on what day IKEA was hitting Duat.

Never any talk of goats hitting. Or any one else..but you guys edit turn any words to what you want, then complain..

I proud to be a zerger, it's the new year resolution

Just as AFK said and I have our privet convo, we came to kill duet because they back stabbed us and we hate back stabbing... we are coming to SW as friends to bring balance to the server

GOATS being at time smallest meta at 2 wings now 1 partial recruited..

So don't lie about convos. I feel admit to mine any time, as done already. Many times..

Any way I prefore zerger to cheater,... Or maybe persons of Low Morals. For another term...

Zerger, zerger, zerger, sounds like a football cheer theme

Brezz

Peter

Good

Thank you for directing my understanding to its un correctness. ( I like those words )

Point being your posts are always so full of mis direction, but every one sees through it.

It might work in MSM they quote a lie then quote another MSM Untill it's requoted back to then appear legitimate.

I post what all know, .... Drain the swamp..

And stop hidding behind key board.

And align you keyboard to your team and real life

Brezz

Peter

CWL GOATS

Edited

Because my good friend Jay knows that it is all irelivent and this is light entertainment.

Like cheap wine, not women

sorry I'm bad on catch up political.

Correct me please.

1 gunners friends with DND team

2 Also 2.1.

3 all to screw TEN.

4 then dump 2.1 , good friends they were.

5 dumps other friends DND and gangs up with Nordic to attack x friends.

6 So from a commanding position. They back stabbed all there friends.

7 then they had no enemies in SW so decided to help there GOAT friends by borrowing their fool arti.

8 Gunner leaders seam to be the best political party iv ever seen..

To alienate all teams then cry when other parties go and fake them.

9 late entry forgot. They play dirty and steal arties with spies.

First team to sink so low.

Mmm I'm glad I don't read these threads too much.

Brezz

Peter

hey guys get over it

I admitted to trying the tech's much to our morality against it.

But was useless at it. Don't see others admitted as much.

Yes we are old school and this new methods is not what we are used too.

And we won't be going again on servers with them again.

Just not the game of fun we want.

We have been around for many years and only play occasionally servers.

On the IKEA issues it is what it is or was. The only point Ill make is that they say it was last minute decision to hit us

Yet they had saved cp and built chiefs in villages planted near our hammers and spawns that takes pre planning.

Well done on it.

On being friends with TEN now x leader and GOW does not make a confed of 3 vs all others

Similar to DND being as say friends with gunners etc etc etc

Ill add the etc, so as to not delude to teams.

Now but if you go back in time I posted that in the end we and TEN etc would fight still and no confed would be. Just no bashing at start of server.

That's normal diplomacy not make allies.

Now his not even leader Any more so I have no contact with TEN on even that.

But I dought they will hit GOATS not because of that but they have own wars. So again not hitting some one does not make allied.

Again. Pre SERVER diplomacy is only talk, which as you know mostly stops after first shots fired and situation changes.

GOATS are here for fun

If go back to start of server

I posted win or loose I wish all a fun server.

That holds still

Its a game, and for us it's more of a social gathering, of old friends in our spam room

Talking cooking tips from rain and maggie, or drinks best beers types from Germ and others.

Have fun guys. Meme me all you like.

I will say GOATS still on profile on day one posted and declared war on all teams in Our quad, and did fight them all

We are old school and don't fight with out declare mostly.

Last server a few years ago our one wing team against BAD in cross quad 4 or 5 wings we even gave them a weeks warning .

This new stile of win at all costs and who ever has most gold, is not for me.

Will definitely not be doing tech's again as a meta, if one or 2 have personal tech's that's fine.

Ok I ranted enough

Peter

Brezz

Yes I still write my name, I don't hide

interesting comments and shit talk

Lets see at the end where the truth lies.

And if reality is a balanced server, or one team who brought all the others here gets bent over by there own un doing.

GOATS also have no tech wings now, but chocolate did donate noods as compensation :P

But as GOATS are the smallest quad meta at around 130 even IKEA with there support wings is larger, don't know why they don't just call them flat pack 1, 2, 3.

As Jay is spamming so well I just watch the crap talk.

But at over 500 posts now on this alone, it may be the highest server ever spam thread, TG will love it.

Brezz

Peter.

100 % correct

Now balance is not even it's full 1 sided so soon.

Not even going for ww will not give gunners vices the fun.

Will just eat some SW grass for while

So unless wws come in flat packs, gunners vices have won already

Day 44

A record. Well deserved

By end of server so far 🐐 is in the lead followed closely by gow, ten is third but will be whining loudly no doubt when dnd start sending ;)

you drinking too much cool aid

We only here for fun.

You won't see a GOAT ww,

I predict only NE ww maybe a weak SE ww

But as tonz the anti gunners TEN leader who yes i did talk with

Is now gone, must be my BO.

And the Snake the pro gunner leader of TEN who allied merged gunners last server is now running things.

I see who is the zerg and who is only team with a ww ambitions.

So you already won that part. Not disputing that.

Congrats.

Will be nice to see your multiple 1 million tech fed hammers having to hit our support villages.

Good luck

Ps. Don't need to spam me, as I'm not forum active.