Posts by wishbone

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel

Infection it is showing that you already have a settler.. you just need to train two more and you an settle a village if you have the CP...Then you have to take it to 20 to settle the next... Next to the settler name it says in parentasis that you have 1 present

Something is wrong with the wheat production. After the roll back, I was at +515 wheat production, trained 20 ponies. I went grocery shopping and when I came back I was at -535 wheat production. I trained 20 more ponies and 20 infantry, went out side for 1 hour when I came back my wheat production is negative -385 so it is not working right.. Anyone having this issue?

What is 200 gold going to do.. we are losing more than that... as little as the production of the fields is, going back a week is a killer... especially the players with croppers, the amount of troops trained, troops upgraded in the Smithy.. 200 gold is not going to cover the lost.. what about the time we spent working hard on all this... this is terrible... or either leave the game the way it is or restart the whole game after you fix the bugs...

This game is getting worst and worst... What is the point on the fast start with 3 villages if the game bugs down a few days later... with fields at level 7 the production of the fields is less than 500 so for level 8 you have to wait 6 hours to have enough resources to up grade 1 level.. troops are moving way too slow... tile 18 fields away it takes the foot soldiers over 3 hours to get there.... everything is so slow that what was point of giving you 3 villages to start the game... it would be better if everything moves at 2x and resource fields give more resources... if not no point on the faster start...

I think the mechanics of the game are terrible... you get fields at level 5 which gives you a production of 200 to 300 of each resources but to go to level 6 you need over 1000 of some of the resources which means you are building fields every 4-5 hours. It will take you 2-3 days to get your fields to 6 (if you don't do any other improvements to your village). What is the point on starting at level 5 with such a low production. It is not speeding up the start but bugging it down. Also, after you settle your 3 villages your cp production for your villages is is around 200 cp, you need 2700 for your fourth village. At that rate it is going to take you 10-13 days to settle your fourth. What is the point on giving us 3 villages that you can hardly upgrade from the beginning, when it is going to take you the same amount of time to get to villages 4 like in the previous version. (plus in the previous version you would have better developed villages)... If you are going to do these changes, you need to increase the production of the fields and the cp that the villages produces if not this accelerated version doesn't work.