Posts by w0lvren

looking A DUAL just simming account maybe fight a bit.

idk

just looking for someone to share account and just chill with

im asia time zone but my time of playing is erratic

roman account

lots of good oasis so can settle a 15c (hopefully)

play smarter not harder

this is why the game is so toxic.

how about people who play the game to have fun.

all that

I never said it wasnt smart, i said it's the coward move rather then fighting you choose the easy way and merge.
    Nothing new :P

If you're bad at fighting it is.

i want to see what travan looks like after that techies thing. probably top 50 pop will be all multies. same with raiders ;(

i never multi/tech and never played on an account that did one you all are ruining the game.

• Hi,

I'm looking for a Dual for my account.

Purpose of the account is to build def.

The account is running well at this stage.

Tribe of the account is Gaul.

Other information can be received if interested in being my dual.

A few requests on my dual:

- age 18+

- some experience or open to learn a lot (preferable played a lot of other similar games then)

- Being active

- Discord/Skype User

- My timezone is UTC -5, so would be nice if you can be active during night for me.

If you are interested you can send me a private message

very acceptable excuse . start blaming enemies for cheating , does massive cheating now when confronted , we will do so as long as our enemies does and yes our enemies does it worse and we are just protecting ourselves and our interests by doing so and in the future we will do it more since this cycle will never end and we are just adding more and more fuel to the cycle . best excuse ever made in 2k19 and true definition of hypocrites oh give me a reason to not dislike liars , cheaters , zergers and people who act as they are doing grace to people playing the game by making large meta by hooks and crooks and protecting all the cheaters till last for the taste of victory and thus killing all competitive spirit of the game and promoting and teaching the rest to follow the same or else they lose . nice teaching and you have your first follower already , VICES . congratz on your great achievements . in all possibilities and probabilities i see VICE/VILLAINS as just your shadows who are copying every single move you do .

1 month in forums, 2 weeks in com1 - and you already an expert of SGR's nature? i've already discussed this issue enough times. HB might not be playing fair, but so does a lot other players on the server. As long as a player does not cause harm to the alliance, I'll not boot them or tell them how to run their accounts. You guys could report him if you believe he's cheating. But unless, If all 4 sides in server guarantees to boot the cheaters on their sides - do not expect me to be the only one taking the high road of ethics here. And cheating includes techs/storage/multies and whoever that's not playing for his own benefit. And again a reminder, storing def is for your own benefit, storing off is for someone else's benefit. In the end we'll just lose 1 account and in return others will be throwing peanuts at our wonder.

you guys have made cheating and zerging so essential for victory that the only way left to compete vs you is to follow the same route as yours otherwise playing in a server with you will be just waste of time . thanks for accelerating the state of this game to such extent and hence you lot deserve a standing ovation from the whole community as you are heroes who pioneered such great play style worthy of respect .

p.s. : nice psychology you have build up on the side . TEN looks weak as they dont come from TT server or cheat like the north , oh you really mean to be strong you gotta be cheating or else you are weak and cant make wwk properly . nice going guys ...

^^ nothing against you I was just wondering and confuse :/

pretty easy to stop spiking.

dont let random players defend unless in an alliance.

ppl using different devices with different network/vpn and bot services are harder to track down even when u report most of the time nothing happens .

you can also say the same thing about multies

I'm getting tired of spikers to be honest.

Hopefully travian puts a fixed to it.

Otherwise we might as well be all simmer.

travian has left you on read

:saint::D

top ten defenders btw

unless they got proof of def.

oh give me a reason to not dislike liars , cheaters , zergers and people who act as they are doing grace to people playing the game by making large meta by hooks and crooks and protecting all the cheaters till last for the taste of victory and thus killing all competitive spirit of the game and promoting and teaching the rest to follow the same or else they lose . nice teaching and you have your first follower already , VICES . congratz on your great achievements . in all possibilities and probabilities i see VICE/VILLAINS as just your shadows who are copying every single move you do .

you guys have made cheating and zerging so essential for victory that the only way left to compete vs you is to follow the same route as yours otherwise playing in a server with you will be just waste of time . thanks for accelerating the state of this game to such extent and hence you lot deserve a standing ovation from the whole community as you are heroes who pioneered such great play style worthy of respect .

p.s. : nice psychology you have build up on the side . TEN looks weak as they dont come from TT server or cheat like the north , oh you really mean to be strong you gotta be cheating or else you are weak and cant make wwk properly . nice going guys ...

I've been playin since 08 and there were meta's ever since then.

DACIA for example i saw like a whole server once just all dacia.

Also multi's have always been a problem and garaging is just an extension and at least a garage isnt the same person playing multiple accounts.

I even played in an era where using gold was frowned upon and people based there skill on how will your account does with no gold.

now you can't make an end game ww w/ no gold.

Adapt and overcome.