Posts by Zennaa

you lost the serverthe moment you attacked TEN when you were in war with GUNNERS.

Who else is TEN gonna fight after them merging their enemy hahaha... I know you dont really have smart posts in general but this one is just funny

Are you gonna throw rocks at yourself all server long? As if TEN was gonna watch the whole server how GoW and Gunners did OPs... I know TEN likes lame tactics with merging but sitting idle for the whole server doing nothing was not gonna happen for sure. You simmed for over 100 days without a single fight because the "noob" alliances in your quad are fully recruited. Result: 3th wing in TEN making it the biggest alliance in terms of members.

The reason why we attacked:

The element of surprise and speed is what made the midgame OPs so succesful.. first few OPs on TEN were very deadly

Or are you gonna deny all these facts again?

Its really funny that argument I hear so many times to justify the merge: GoW brought this upon themselves.

Its something you tell yourself to make you feel better about the coward decision you made since on your own you are too afraid of losing.

Its clear to me, everytime GoW goes ahead TEN and Gunners have to team up to effectively stop us, you cant do it alone, or are too afraid to try it alone. There's been an NAP since forever between Gunners and TEN. I mean that was fine, than the 3 weeks what really made me laugh and showed how quick both alliances cripple and lose their core. Its just the sad truth

Both ends leaders were now uncertain of their winning odds so they reach out to the politic rooms instead of fighting it out. So much pride in that mate, waow cOnGrAtuLaTiOnS:thumbup:

I did a little countdown: serverwide there was only 1 OP GoW was not involved in. :DThe brilliant REVs splatt on TEN day 97. But TEN rather wants to merge everyone who attacks them instead of fight them. Since 4 days laters REVs merged them. TEN offered the merge to us aswell and finally they merge Gunners. Its a war game, for love games I suggest tinder.

I hope next server people will keep their word and make it a proper 4/5 teams fight. Even with 3 im fine aslong as there are OPs going both ways, what didnt happen this server they only dared to attack eachother when GoW helped. I've seen enough of these boring 2 team servers...if you wonder why travian's playerbase is getter smaller every year...the answer: the meta's with almost all members in 3 quads. I'm not expecting that you fight everyone right away, but atleast try for a win the way Travian is designed to be like and maybe we will get enjoyable and competive servers for the entire duration of the game.

Salvus can post them himself, I dont care much, whatever I say or do you'll always think its our fault or you twist it in some way that it seems my fault. Apparently he didnt say anything about sharing it...

But it's nothing new, theres been exactly 3 weeks that you guys didnt hold hands and fought GoW together. Its more gay than Joe Exotic, but I guess thats the tactic TEN always does so "they are the best" :blabla:

The last few days have been laughable to say the least TEN. What did you guys achieve? Loads of dead hammers and dead seige for 1 cap that already got hit in the last OP and about 6 feeders where you shoot the croplands and marketplace? Snake please dont tell me this is your endgame masterplan to crumble our SH :D

Weird how you spoke to people yet not to zenna that knew about this this thing?

No Lohalal, Salvus and Avis put words in my mouth if they told you I knew anything about it before it happened, we've head an okay talk about it, but clearly they didnt read well enough what I said. I told them what my opinion is about the acts and where I have a feeling they might come from. Someone who is mad about the gettertools scam and cant deal it. GoW leadership is not salty about the gettertools scam itself, it even helped us so much that Gunners lost the game in 1 OP with only 1 hammer. So thank you. We only want to know how it could have taken place.

As long as we have not found out who did this it could be anyone even someone from TEN or Gunners to shine bad light on GoW once more. This whole scam stuff will not help GoW in any way, it will only backfire and I take distance from it. Its a reminder password sharing is forbidden to all of us.

Everyone can shout a lot of things but for aslong as you do not know, see or proof what happend you only imagine, and imaginary things arent real

REVs leadership said they were gonna join TEN if we didnt take them in. There was no way they were gonna play on their own. TEN took around 20 of their best players before we took the rest. In order to balance the game again we starting to fight TEN in the south, while we were battling gunners in the north. This stayed like that up untill TEN leaders reached out to us to organise a joint OP against Gunners (and break their NAP). We agreed and made a plan, for some reason the TEN leadership pulled the plug last minute because Lost Cause went rogue on unique diet, and deleted. JackSparrow picked up the small diet Lost Cause held from NATARS. This however was the reason for TEN to cut off the attacks on Gunners and start attacking GoW again, since they thouht GoW had anything to do with this. Once Gunners leadership heard about this act of betrayal they were willing to do an OP with GoW on TEN. Not even two weeks later TEN got destroyed and came back to GoW with the tail behind the legs asking for a collaboration on Gunners to even out the server again, since Gunners stole the Unique Diet. GoW seemed keen, aslong we are not in a 2v1 we are the dominant party, so that deal seemed like a nice outcome. Exactly one week later Gunners got totally humiliated in a way we are all known by now. This is the truth behind the collaborations ladies and gentlemen, Gunners and TEN held hands vs GoW for the whole server apart from 3!!! weeks.

Maybe if you pass over the UD and UA we can balance it out again, but I'm quite sure Gunners and TEN are just gonna enjoy this boring win so you can act like you were the best players this server.

Surely we will try everything we can to avoid this scenario, GoW will fight untill the end!

Its been 100% confirmed that TEN and Gunners used and still use spies too, so none of us should act holy. GoW just used their spying resources way better than our rivals did. If you wanna play the dirty game its fine, but don't be surprised if it backfires.

This confed is to make sure GoW doesnt win the server. Like Ascky said at day1 on the forums this server can be won on the battlefield or in the political rooms. GoW won it on the battlefield, thats for sure

Shoutout to my boy Limp Cupcake, joins GoW with a small trainer after arties, few days later he ghosts bambuck from 200 fields away and now to finish the show he Solo's the Gunners WW. Hats off to everyone involved in this masterplan.

https://travian-tool.com/xpCM06UoV3

Maybe its because I've been quarantained for too long already but... Does this gaul WW look like something to you Bat Man 🍆

Also Salme Id like that math book you have to calculate the cost of training a 500k teuton rammer

Kisses

I guess you never read a history book about World war 2 did you?, never start a war on 2 fronts before finishing of the first one you attack

Salvus maybe you need to read the history books yourself. TEN "started" the war on GoW, so your point on invalid. If you guys are too afraid and pathetic to turn this war from a every quad for himself to an all vs 1 fight just admit it. But dont hide behind these silly history quotes to justify cowardly behaviour.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg