Posts by GP72

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds

Nice solution for daily quests.

The notification buttons on IGM and reports should be bigger or included in the main button, likewise the 3 hero buttons.

Upper menu-bar is quite practical, and the starter quest box had a simple but effective improvement.

The building icons look nice in 3D outfit, but are much different then the previous one.

I hadnt even spotted the daily quests - I just assumed they weren't on the server!

I don't mind it but I prefer having the hero information etc in the old style on the left. Am not sure if the village graphics are going to be like on qualification -which I really hate

Although as a roman on PTR they dont seem to bad - teuton on qualification are awful

The star to say the hero has upgraded is also too small as are the report and message notifications - they need to stand out a bit more