Posts by rey

Get ready for intense quadrants and wars.

:wall:

:D:D:D:D yes was really intense!! our leaders planned a couple of ops, you did nothing to fight back or give your members any room to catch their breath... you just gave up cause you have hundreds of accounts anyway.

yea mate so intense, much wow, what a war.

just rolled over and gave up ^^

When the Turks arrive

Nah, Turks were easy, kinda like stealing candy from a child.

ML carried youse. They are harder to beat.

Maybe take some lessons from them and than turks might actually become an o.k. alliance :o

The problem is how blatant cheating is nowadays.

yea yea faster settling second village, clearing oasis... etc. i honestly dont really care about that. and its really hard to differentiate between a techmulti or a support account from a friend in early game. i dont like either, but it is what it is.

what i find despicable is the INSANE amount of farming once midgame starts. Accounts that dont really grow whatsoever and people exclusively raid all the production from those accounts.

Your trying to tell me that 50 Accounts+ with 4446 Capitals, couple of villages, all villages only constructed for production - nothing else, barely any troops, and CLEARLY no desire to expand/have a good account etc. no army building, doesnt have multiple def villages, like... any FOOL can see that this is not an account that is played with the goal to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME.

And those are being farmen in MASSES.

Constantly. NON STOP. From the same accounts and they farm millions of millions of ressources just of those accounts.

its just soo sad to see that that is legit and allowed... "yea just a couple of friends, they dont really understand the game and yea... you know." ah yea sure okay.

it would be soo easy for travian to ban/delete all of those, anyone whos played atleast 2-3 rounds of travian - properly played - can distinguish between REAL ACCOUNTS and those trash tech farming accounts.

atleast the german community is lucky enough that it is really frowned upon and our national servers are mostly clear of this ridiculous mid/late game farming and BOOSTING...

if they keep this EDITED up, and they actually start to merge servers ( => remember the poll? ) and it will be like this on every server..

i think thats when im really done with the game.

from what i've seen from early game: yes.

Eperience distribution is directly linked to the amount of defense (crop) is provided by one player.

Only Hero = 6 crop = percentual distribution of experience based on how much offense was killed.

In your case; the game would try to distribute a large amount of experience the defenders that are missing their hero (because they have a large amount of def in crop present). But since no hero is there, the experience will just vanish and will not get re-distributed to the one party that has his hero stationed.

Now.. i havent tested it, but this is what i have witnessed from several gameworlds in the beginning and im pretty certain this is how the xp-system works :)

Completely remove auto evade.

Make the game fun and risky again.

Everyone just sims armies in capitals and doesn't do anything in the server... :wall:

Luckily you can sometimes at least counter auto evade.. thank god!

This update you proposing "might" make it "realistic", but then what's really realistic in the game..... I suppose you got countered ? :^)

so sad.

generally speaking is capital to 13 crop fields more profitable. After that fully developing a second village including bonus buildings and heroes mansion 15 is more ressources/cost than increasing crop to 14 in cap.

Sooo... Capital all crop to 13 -> finishing spawn village/second village (until then id leave the fields at 8) -> sending all resources to cap to further develope cap until you have enough CP for a new village -> push new village -> repeat.

GL & HF

put hero on ress into second village, upgrade spawn to 7-8 ish -> send everything to your new cap. build your crop. dump the spawn.

if your alliance is not focused on the center, you'll most likely lose the spawn anyway, i wouldnt upgrade it furhter and end up gifting someone a fully developed village.

You don't need a calculator for this.

You played a special server.

5x Speed is not regular.

Merging is a region server only feature (usually).

Region servers dont have a world wonder, so theres no need for a massive army. And even if you create one, sure its op, cant really be defended etc. BUT the whole purpose of the gamemode doesnt need such an offense.

Merging on 5x Special is OP, because you have world wonders.

I agree that its broken.. People with "unlimited" Gold have a clear and absurd advantage over all other players.. And travian should not be like that.

I personally just stay away from region servers with merging :D

Opera is also my go to choice for PC :)

I'm not a huge fan of the offline mode function, used to work with firefox some years ago..

Its just a couple more clicks to set up and takes more time to send the waves.

Using Opera for that is really fast, i can set up my waves in ~30 seconds and am more flexible in planning ops. As i dont have to watch out for enough time between attacks :)

For Opera waves to land on same sec reliably you'll need a decent connection tho.

Thanks for the guide, will definitely help some newcomers :)

You can finish crop fields lvl 18 by day 60, if you keep at it. (150% -> 126k production/h)

Once you hit lvl 13/14 crop fields its more profitable to push your new settlements (fields 10, bonus buildings 5 + one oases (50%)).. after that send all resources into the capital to further push your capital fields. rinse and repeat.

by the time your done you should prob. have 12 villas and a "finished" capital. And 40 days left to build/prepare for Arties.

You can then either build one hammer with gs/gb (cuz you have the resources anyway) or you build one/two armies and two ei armies just for arties.

And you'll still have enough resources left for celebrations to settle faster and to generally improve your account (cp production and stuff..)

doing this is very min/max. and you'll need to constantly re-calculate your available resources and what your next step will be.

If you do this solo without an alliance, you're easy prey for neighbors as you just start producing troops 2 months in.. So keep that in mind. Good luck.