Posts by Bat Man

I dunno, maybe the fact that accounts were neutered and turned into farms while they were inactive ?

This is the only thing I could find which has any merit, Gunners were able to neuter and create farms, whilst the more active and best players in quad were given a life line, besides that most have already deleted.

Iran's internet was only affected for a few days tops at the time gunners could take any sort of advantage, even then it wasn't like we immediately knew about it when it occurred and suddenly dropped everything.

In comparison you ally with what Gunners would call border line farms and create yourselves a third wing ,opting to hug your quad as opposed to separating the wheat from the chaff.

LOL :D Both sides can confirm that there were no talking behind the scenes. We both just happen to find you very annoying here in the forum. Now I'm actually worried about a Gunners and REVs coalition if that is actually the common knowledge or opinion in Gunners lol.

Ofc I'm sure both sides can confirm there is no talking behind the scenes here who would do that :p, that would be stupid to think anything like that could happen right ?

Ten can only do dealings if they don't like or want to agree with a post on the forum, what ever you say champ :P

@ mist4 answer me this has Ten actually ever played a server where they didn't need another meta or quad ?

You can thank the Iranian government for allowing you to overtake us lol.

So it's either that or you preparing for an OP going to GoW or TEN soon? :/

Your right I think collectively we raided more last week, so what's your excuse for us beating you this week in raids ?

Interesting how you offer up only gow or ten as the only two options we could be gunning for, I guess it's becoming common knowledge by now that you've been a busy bee lately, sucking up to Gow and brown nosing Ajax, after Gunners rejected you.

Ten is historically known to piggy back other allies ten and gow have already tried rogue attacks on Gunners, but why try to make it a 2 vs 2 scenario or are you searching for 3 quads to lay in bed with like you did against vices ?

Win or lose I'm sure many would respect ten a lot more if they could finally manage a round where they could rely on themselves and confidently stand on there own two feet.

I wouldnt call this ''pretty close''

Robbers of the week

1. GoW 15221499
    2. GUNNERS 9165548

I think it's fair to say we are within range especially as its only our second week of being the no.2 robber.

And what the duck is this Ajax ?

I'd expect this from our farms or even ten but God's of war?

When you said you were coming for us I was seriously expecting something in the range of 50k+ this is 4k and that's being very generous. Gunners doesn't even have a player with that many troops lol :P

Sherlock Gnomes on the case. Well a few weeks ago we weren't in the top raiders at all and now we are pretty close to GoW so i dont know what your issue is?

Probably his still salty after being called out for a terrible performance playing as the purge last round..

Gunners have valiantly moved forward leaps and bounds and people seem to have forgotten it wasn't long ago we didn't even have a mention in the top ten robbers at all!.

Shortly after we entered the top ten I predicted we would overtake ten and we did taking there second spot, there we remain after most of our legend farms are already gone or deleted, still Gunners remain within range of the no.1 robbers. I did predict ofc we would overtake gow at some point, and yes gow is a little different from ten so it's not going to happen overnight.

it will take longer for a few reasons including gow already had a head start on us early raiding the big numbers. Good news is we are closing the gap but still could be weeks away gow are no slouches at making troops either.

Collectively I don't think it will be much longer before we pass them and I stand by these predictions. It's amazing when you look at ten,gow,revs they all have 2 or 3 wings, gunners may have two wings but it is also still the smallest team.

Sure Gunners raiding suffered some with legends deleting. And now we have the creme of the creme standing shoulder to shoulder with us, raiding very well, Gunnerz afterall is just a 26 man squad!

Bat Man used to claim that their bounties were shared between Gunners and Legends.

No doubt these are impressive feats we are accomplishing together. And I don't think it matters much, when we do end up collectively raiding more, sure it's going to look great for us on paper, but if we are to continue to cement ourselves as the ultimate warriors, we will need to keep proving ourselves where it matters most. On the battlefield.

Gow vs Gunners

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/EMvXBfrU

I will show you worthy reports soon enough, do not worry buddy.

And as the server progresses don't be surprised to see a lot more from Gunners bud, unless top raiders or big clubby hammers are inbound, at this stage of the game, the battle hammers on show aren't exactly going to be super massive just yet.

C'mon guy, raiding inactive iranian accounts isn't exactly action :D I'm pretty sure most of Gunners' attack points came from being spiked by the Iranians when quite a bit of them came back online a couple of days ago lol

Also GoW had more attack points than you and Addicts had the most def points last week. Legends were like 90% inactive last week too. Put two and two together and we get ??? :/

kid go back to school and learn some comprehension my post was about defense and defense points only, no where did I actually mention anything about attacks except the attacks that splatted on our walls:/

Otherwise who cares gow has a few k more attack points, like I said other then what we have killed (walled) there really hasn't been any action from any other quad.

Gunners defenders have been busy this week, we've had ten, legends and others send troops our way, but it was the real top guns that stood there ground, unwavering, walling every hammer with no less then 100% accuracy, some of the hits shown in links below.

Ten y vs paul, sersly ten, why?

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/uJvbDSHw

Big warning in big trouble!

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/z161utv6

Legends Dr Navid's surgical nightmare!

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/CU3kpEH4

Overview

Defenders of the week

1. GUNNERS 9281
    2. GoW 3915

Gow,ten,legends,addicts... Who will be next in line for the ultimate warriors?

Negative Creep was Flint last com2, main leader of gunnerz. Also the instigator of the 3 squad war against us.

We shot their 120 man meta down to 26 players in a month time :)

So in fact GoW already beat your allmighty gunners :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Somehow I don't doubt it, that wasn't exactly the mighty gunners and was an embarrassing performance :P

Bat Man Haha funny how you selectively ignore me now...

Since we already beat Negative Creep's Gunnerz last server (extremely easily), I think GoW will have go for TEN now. We are looking for some challenge.

Still love you Mist4

I agree with some of what you said and liked your comment. Am laughing now that you think this gunners is anything like last server ^^

So suddenly Gunners is all about Salme.

If I played in Gunners without Salme, then it must be a fake Gunners.

Those are your words what I said was actually this,

sometimes even missing one great leader can be enough to break an alliance or leave it in fragmented pieces that just don't operate or fit in the same way.

Gow has 2 main leaders I think it would be fair to say the alliance wouldn't be quite the same if one were not present wouldn't you?

Ofc we can go in the nitty grittys of who does what in the alliance if you'd really like to ?

This guy literally says that NC can't do anything when he is alone without Salme.

"If you lose a server, you are fakes. If you win a server, you are part of the family.", I think this is what he means.

Salme is a great leader and would have left huge shoes to fill not to mention the gunners players that couldn't make it. Obviously you couldn't fill those boots left behind so the team you had sunk very quickly despite flint and others best efforts.

To be the real Gunners, both nc and Salme must be there?

So when only one of them was leading, then it was a fake Gunners?

NC is second in command, for me it wouldn't be gunners without Salme the founder of Gunners, sometimes even missing one great leader can be enough to break an alliance or leave it in fragmented pieces that just don't operate or fit in the same way.

1 core leaders and core members or a decision by core leaders to pass on the flame to another deemed worthy to carry the flame with honor to the alliances next era.

So the logic now is if you are number 1, even though you are not exactly same team, it is fine to claim the name.

If you are not number 1, you are just wannabes.

Gunners were number 1 when we won and we are number one now, but that's not what I'm actually driving at here.

Not really, Just because a team might have a couple of its original members, does not make it the same team.

Nothing about no.1 here let's look at the body of what was written.

The Gunners team last round were not number 1, mostly new players, even so perhaps it could be something like the original if they could provide some or any form of resistance?, still no, ok what about performance in attacks?, no again. So after asking these questions then the only thing in common that the new gunners had last round with the current and former top guns, was that they had a couple of players present when Gunners first played...wow

Ok so I mentioned no.1, then I offered possible other qualities that could be redeeming factors, all of which the last gunners you keep preaching about failed dismally in. I also made the point that if the fake Gunners had any skill then a no.1 ranking for a fake gunners would be irrelevant.. Can you prove me wrong or tell me how fake gunners was good that round or anything like the real deal at all?

A player with a differing opinion is one thing, throwing a childish tantrum hoping another team can win is another..

That said I don't always need to agree with opinions of other gunner players, to each there own. I wouldn't trade the real deal gunners with any other alliance and I've been around before the days of wild ;)

26e.gif

Bat Man He actually got you with your own logic there LOL. There must be someone from original Gunners in that last com2, they wouldn't just claim that name for no reason - they must have played with or for Gunners before. If Gunners didn't lose to GoW before, then TEN didn't lose to Gunners :D

Not really, Just because a team might have a couple of its original members, does not make it the same team.

Take ten for example when we decimated them the first round gunners played you were one of the first to come running saying "but, but that wasn't the real ten and that wasn't us at full power" or did you forget already?

I'm surprised this needs to be explained further, when you try to emulate a no.1 team, which is what Gunners were the first round they won, then you owe a certain responsibility to protect that teams reputation and pride don't you think ?

The Gunners team last round were not number 1, mostly new players, even so perhaps it could be something like the original if they could provide some or any form of resistance?, still no, ok what about performance in attacks?, no again. So after asking these questions then the only thing in common that the new gunners had last round with the current and former top guns, was that they had a couple of players present when Gunners first played...wow

Whilst I concede some leaders might find it flattering that a couple of there players decided to start up another alliance and use the same name it's usually a no no because it's disappointing for these leaders to see the alliance they worked so hard for drop the ball in game. It doesnt really do any favours for the original leadership or greater pool of players that are accustomed to looking at gunners as a no.1 team and top pre former of the game.

In other words it would be like taking 2 mediocre players from gow and the rest from legends with the two original players deciding to call themselves gow, is it really gow tho?

I really dislike it when people say that those alliances from previous servers were fake or wannabes.

Gunners didn't have the leadership the current gunners has or even a third of its original players, I think it's shameful for any un preformed alliance to claim to be something there not, it's like rev claiming to be cwl because of a few cwl players which brezzok was right in correcting me on. And rev were right to change there name.

Had the real Gunners leadership and players been present on that round. I'm sure they would have destroyed any fake gunners wings there themselves.

Also ten still has part of its leadership intact and are also different from the ten alliance we destroyed, the first round together where the real Gunners won.

Bat Man Me saying we have no second wing was a joke :)

Your a real joker :)

Gunnerz is the property of GoW.

This was my favourite one of your jokes, Joker your a really funny dude^^

When Gunners come for you we won't have to write about it 3 weeks earlier with false promises. I almost feel sorry for your team we've all seen how Batman deals with jokers. At least your not trying to win against gunner wannabes anymore :P

Good thing actions speak louder than words

It's a good point, how can Gow be taken at there word when there actions speak completely differently.

And just because Gow said they want to use rev as a meatshield for ten to attack, doesn't mean it's going to happen that way for them either.

I just hope this promised war Gow keep telling us about is not another of there fairy tale stories, now that legends are finished with, it's time for us to kick ass and chew bubble gum and Gunners are all out of bubble gum ;)