Posts by Mogo

Task: To Quintus Maximus' huge surprise, the lines they read indeed made some sense. Here are the lines they read in the books:

…coordinates X = Y...

…lumber that was needed for the first level of the Stonemason's Lodge…

Level 1 Stonemason required Lumber : 155

…add the Clubswinger's defense against infantry…

Clubswinger defense against infantry : 20

…subtract the attack strength of rams of the three old tribes put together...

Total attack of rams combined : 60 (Roman) + 65 (Teuton) + 50 (Gaul) = 175

155 + 20 - 175 = 0

Since coordinates X = Y,

The book is originated from 0|0

100 + Wheat * Wheat = 1700
    Sqrt(Wheat^2) = 1600
    Wheat = 40
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wheat * Iron * Iron = 360

Sqrt(Iron^2) = 360 / 40 = 9

Iron = 3

Wheat * Iron * Clay = 480

Clay = 480 / 3 / 40

Clay = 4
    Wheat - Clay + Iron = ?
    40 - 4 + 3 = 39

It will come with time. We will get our points! :D As I said to Wonka.... What players? I still got no names so I only see lies.

Ask any of the Salad/AV members in Emerita/Saguntum or your defense coordinator. Thinking small secret and a stonemason would help their village from getting destroyed? I guess it did not help. Spitting our names is just gonna shame yourself more than you already did.

VASSAGO Get more offensive numbers on IDTS :D

Saw this in the discord chat "Well send some attacks back at Salads, they're very weak right now and are close to completely crumbling!" from a IDTS member.

Cant get any more offensive numbers when Salads and AV are not defending my hits... Multiple villages destroyed... Cap fields destroyed... I am still waiting for someone to defend so I could get some offensive points... Heard salads has their defend coordinator sitting alone at the other side of the map... What a poor thing... Also love getting IGMs from AV members looking to join us :D

970x250_5Tribes.png