- Responsive UI design ( As a quick and easy mobile solution. No reason why the UI can't cascade into a list-like UI, e.g., dorf1 would be split into sections to scroll up or down through resource/warehouse bar, hero image, village list, fields overview )
- Hero icon next to village list to QUICKLY see where hero is
- Keep top bar icons same if you want, and even overall color palette, but change the icon colors to make them pop
- Separate village overview and centre overview again.
- Complete overhaul centre building icons (sorry)
- add a 'send all' button for every farm list. I remember FL had no size limits when the were first introduced, so I forget the argument behind the 100 cap but I don't see why there can't be a 'send all' button that replicates the same thing as a person clicking 'send' consecutively on each farm list. Just queue the action and add a timer of some sort between FL's sending if there's a back-end load worry. The wait action can even be client side. I'm sure no one will care if it means 3-10 less clicks