Posts by msB

Oh, ffs, choose a quad already and stick to it :rolleyes: never seen so much fuss about who spawns where. I thought this was supposed to be a fun server.

Im really really pissed about the shittalk thats happening in com2 !!!!!!

and somehow you still need to ally to call yourself “ winner “ ...

Man you should really think and read twice before posting anything. You are just making a fool of yourself.

But then again what should i expect from a dude who can't count till 6. lmao go to sleep oldman, you got trashed xd

You’d think that wouldn’t you.

Gow stood no chance in winning the server, was saying that at day 120 already when i inspecting your wwks.

I was litterly making your OP’s on gettertools together with Manu 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I remember when you were crying when i wrote your name wrong, now look at you all grown up!

Like i said to your puppets in the com2 discord, i made y’all and destroyed y’all.

Hope you can fix your sleepschedule now, atleast zenna wont feel bad then.

i stopped reading after your second sentence, worry about yourself instead of others.

Excellent spy play. I must admit, hats off for Gunners spy play and complain against it!

You talk toomuch shit for a dude who spent 6 hours a day, 9 months long and hunderd of euros on a browser game just to get destroyed in it.

Zenna was crying that you had sleepless nights, went to work without sleep and put alot of money in the account.

Thats sad ni, hope you make betters choices in life.

Not gonna read it all but just gonna say this, after arti's released we all promised each other 1 thing, gow aint getting close to the victory and if that means we have to make sure TEN wins, then so be it.

Stop wasting your time trying to justify what you have done, you're own leader called each one of you dogshit and said that if he had 5 more people like himself he wouldve won.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg