Posts by Afro

Nickname = usual

Server = com 15 ( codex victoria)

Number is 1 8 5..that is wood = 1, clay = 8, and iron = 5...

Wood clay iron+ wood clay iron + wood clay iron = iron iron iron

So

185+185+185 = 555

Answer is 185

Step 1. After seeing others all the wise men knew that there can be either all balck hats or 2 balck hats and one 1 white hats. So possibility of 2 white and 1 balck hat is removed. And only either all 3 balck hats or 2 balck and 1 white hat can be possible.

Step 2. Now again they were not able to decide their respective hat.

If 1st wise man have seen 2 white hat then he would have called his hat colour but he did not. This means that other two wise men have either both black hats or 1 black and 1 white hat. So due to this 2nd wise man come to know that there can be either balck hats on his and 3rd wise man or 1 balck and 1 white hat on his and 3rd wise man. But he also was unable to decide his hat colour as he saw balck hat on 3rd wise man as well. (If he had seen white hat on 3rd wise man the he would have know that his hat is black). On seeing this 3rd wise man already knew that his hat is Black. Because if 2nd wise man have seen white hat on 3rd wise man then 2nd wise man would have easily guessed his own hat colour. But since 2nd wise man was also not able to tell colour of hat that means 3rd wise man have black colour hat.

Nickname - usual

Server - com15

Step 1. After seeing others all the wise men knew that there can be either all balck hats or 2 balck hats and one 1 white hats. So possibility of 2 white and 1 balck hat is removed. And only either all 3 balck hats or 2 balck and 1 white hat can be possible.

Step 2. Now again they were not able to decide their respective hat.

If 1st wise man have seen 2 white hat then he would have called his hat colour but he did not. This means that other two wise men have either both black hats or 1 black and 1 white hat. So due to this 2nd wise man come to know that there can be either balck hats on his and 3rd wise man or 1 balck and 1 white hat on his and 3rd wise man. But he also was unable to decide his hat colour as he saw balck hat on 3rd wise man as well. (If he had seen white hat on 3rd wise man the he would have know that his hat is black). On seeing this 3rd wise man already knew that his hat is Black. Because if 2nd wise man have seen white hat on 3rd wise man then 2nd wise man would have easily guessed his own hat colour. But since 2nd wise man was also not able to tell colour of hat that means 3rd wise man have black colour hat.

LOL... Keep wondering about us.. same thing Gunners used to say about us.. and it is not about how much defence was lest or you were about to take UA.. its end result that matter.. and that is what it is.. but i can underatand why you keep wondering. Its because now gunners meta is wondering how to do other ops without any significant hammers.

you keep on womdering as you lack analytical ability.. but wait let me show you the picture.

1. Gunners meta attack eff meta.
    Gunmers lost 4 hammer on ww and 17 on UA

2. Eff meta attack Gunners WW.
    Eff lost 4 hammers

Result and effects..
    1. EFF WW in lead.
    2. Practically most of the hammers of gunners meta splatted (4+17=21).

After effect of attacks internally on gunners can be discussed later.. I have kept it simple this time so that you dont have any problem in understanding it.

And you can contact me again next time before wondering...

i think you are MTR or sunwukon.. any ways that other thing.

Now again have your fun fact clear..
    1. i never asked for any defence call till now for my self.. but i know how many time salme and legend do it..
    2. Gods player go to gunners and there they get detached and delete. Check gunners delete rate and yellow rate. Atleast 6-7 players in gunners are being active by sitters. Specially defence players.
    3. It is real surprising that gunners speaking of their highly skilled leadership have thrown their core leader flint out who was again inactive as well as many big players go on solo without informig leaders and delete.
    4. Misstreaemt is beheshtiiman and srk4027
    5. Gods player that joined gunners soon reliase their mistake and so delete.

i can again say that get your facts clear..

First it was gunners who attacked and cata our players and the feud begin..

After that numerous time i tried to have diplomatic ties.. but gunners leaders think that gods as alliance is .. where in gods players are good.. lol.. an alliance is made of players.. if you can take our players then i fail to understand what is the problem with alliance. I even offered to step down from leader post if gunners are willing for diplomatic ties..

But strangely they are always like we can destroy whole alliance in a day.. and i waiting for that day..

And like you said you have mutual intrest with gumners same way now gods have mutual intrest with eff..

And i can undersrand your frustration because of my fakes..

And at last.. your usage of words like idot and ass tell your personality....
    It is easy to accuse others when there is so much lie spread by gunners leader about god.. i would say speak to theyopper and mtr about how much effort we put to make our quad stronger by trying to do diplomacy.. as well as legend and salme if they can tell you the truth about me and my players contacting them for the same.

i think you need to read the mm properly.

Let me clear the things with you if you are so worried about it.

First neither gods have ever given any defence support or offence support to eff and nor did eff have ever given any such support. Se being confd of god is also kept apart from these things.

Secondly you are well experienced to know that eff players are far from gods and defence support is really very difficult.

Now about choosing gunners and eff. I personally and few of my players on my nod in past have several times tried to have diplomatic ties with gunners but their policy is they can recruit our players but not have any diplomacy with us. I even wrote to arm leader way back but same response from him and he even suggested to be with eff. And that leaves us open to support any one else. Good Relation between alliance is not only confd or nap. It is mutual understanding. We as alliance are not enemy of eff and that is sufficient for us as of now. And yes it helps eff that they need not to treat gods and se as enemy and so can concentrate on their actual enemy.

Game is all about metas.. there is official meta of gunners, atm, hrneved and thp i dont think eff any wher e or i myself said any thing about this meta.. then i wonder why you are worried.

But yes i can prove for sure that gunners gave defence support to thp in recent ops.

And before saying anything about deleting accounts. Please firat check gunners. I am sure you gonna take back you words. More than 96 players deleted or inactive..

So mate have facts clear. And lets us all enjoy the game in the sprit of the game.

LOL.... I thought, so big words about our fakes that Your players must knew how to send proper fakes. But they are immitating our attacks.LOL

Ever thought to stand by your words..?

yes you can go for stats.. which we dont care.. we dont care of us being top defender. We dont care of us being able to crak open gunners hammers. We dont care if we win or loose. We care of our players.. we care what we speak and stand by our words. And thats why seems you all want a peice of our cake.

I would say i was informed right about you and your allaince.

if you think yoour alliance leadership is democraric the we in our alliance have 2 more leader me and evilletters who are free to take decsion.. so dont crap about only looper.

Also as per your statement you think that your other leaders are suited to be with gunners where as you in your personal opinion are against them (staying again your words that you dont reapect spy). My dear have clearity about democracy.. first thing first in army there is no democarcy.. it have to be hericary.. second even if you some how follow democaracy then it first discuss and then as per majority take decsion. Which if is a case then again you did not rasied your concemed & your views of opposing spy. And seens your so called democratic team took a decsion jusgt to avoid gumners conflict to survive as figjting with SE and gunners would be too much for you to handel. You may find my words harsh. but i speak on behalf your statement.

Hippocracy at heigest level is igonorance.

970x250_5Tribes.png