Posts by Alcunha

Arent you and Kai from New Order?

So ho where you talking about?

Hooo whait,New Order will not be again in finals rigth? But almost all there members will.

Maybe whit other name like last year...probably...

I didn't play finals last year, of course there were members from LowLands (and probably NewOrder too) there.

Which I had to prove : )

You acknowledge that we do not VIOLATE the rules. You just don't like the way we use things that you don't understand : ))) But that doesn't mean you have any reason to accuse us of foul play.

I hope we have closed this issue? : )

You use the rules in a way they are not meant to be used but that's something Travian Games has to handle. I'm not gonna say or like you say "cry" about that. But Russians don't have to "cry" when we use other alliances to help us defend since you did it from the start ;)

Alcunha out ...

You can attack whenever you want. Don't know who said it is unethical :)

And I don't care about securing area's on a server neither. You all know what part of the game you (or some of you) play we don't like ... private farming, nothing more and nothing less. And sure, according to the Travian rules tech accounts are allowed and we have seen them on every international server but they way you use them is just too much. Don't understand how playing like this is fun for you ...

Thanks for a nice Topic with beautiful reports and useful information.
    NewOrder did a great job as a deffensive side, but what's about attacks from NewOrder?
    Would they be the same victorious as they were in deffensive.
    I would like to see more attacks from NewOrder to conclude my point of view about this team.

#NoCheating_YesRespectNewOrder

On COMX Spring we were as good in the off department as in the def department but we didn't have these numbers of competition against us. We are only 55 accounts, ok with some help sometimes, but keep that in mind.

And Wittekind , the Italians didn't clean the WW we hold atm, Russians did. But yeah, it's normal they don't all share this info with a "player" like you are ;)

Btw, members of X3 or other southern Russian alliances never hide in other alliances to get support? Get your facts straight or keep away from this forum "special one" :rolleyes:

last year NewOrder played great on com qualy and no started on finals :)

i hope to look NewOrder this year on finals :D

Some of the players in NewOrder are not interested in playing the finals. And the year I played them it was in the Italian meta with also Arab tech (ab)users in it so no more Finals for me ...

You not on nightshift sitting with 20 passwords to send Neworder deff today? Or not comfortable with your italian meta not backing you up?

Don't accuse Blancoke from doing this, everybody knows I'm playing all the Egypt accounts in NewOrder, have a Russian grandmother so my 1/4 Russian blood just can handle that many accounts :rolleyes:

"We". As if you had anything to do with it ... try steeling one from us, since you were in NewOrder on COMX spring you know how we work ;)

why mafia and winter send attack New Order and CS?

they busy with F&B. they make 2-4 times on week offensive missions to F&B

They don't attack, help in other ways ... attacks on NOLL and CS are coming from X3, P&D (also know as WithoutYou and his techs) and -TG- (in SW).

Happy I told the things you already knew correct? ;)

Ok, you will be number 1 on my cata list in that case :/

Just a bunch of players trying to make one server really interesting. However, i'm pretty sure when the server starts, half the leaders will not be able to stand the pressure and will quit. One of the teams has got a very good reputation, and I'd love for other teams to experience it first hand too.

If you'd take my advice, stay away from that server. You'd find nothing but toxicity.

On that note, if you find a team going for com5, do let me know too please. I want to kill a few hours a day. Hopefully will find a few players to attach myself to.

SGR toxicity? :)

Kicking players that got banned? Already done, the ones who got caught cheating have been removed (The player Awesome21 does not exist, WOW what a surprise we actually kicked our cheaters, when will you do the same with The Grim? Anomander Rake? C2I?). Not my problem if you can't believe the Chinese players got unjustly banned and all unbanned without punishment, it was really easy to see, but you can keep making up that they got a "pop reduction".

C2I are cheaters? Best joke I red here in months ... they are the most honest players I know and I played some servers with them and their sitters so see it's only activity and skills.

And about the merging thing ... the server hardly started and VICES wanted to work together with Lowlands. After one of our players took an arte from VICES I received some messages saying "we don't have a NAP anymore?". Wonder what you were saying to your members.

Lowlands was a 40 game premade to start here, far to small to survive alone so merging with TEN, the only premade we didn't see getting banned, was the most logical thing to do.