Posts by Marusja

Of course you can't share a report where you are inflating your off points.

Same for Manchu, have not seen a single report from him. #1 off was stolen from Disney.

I also think Disney # 1 ... i've never seen an attacker who doesn't want to show of such an impressive log ... but at the end of the round some players don’t want to take the troops into reality and they make attacks by agreement and thereby lower points of players who got them in honest battles with the enemy ... funny not so long ago we talked with Kazah at the ru-forum about this...he doesn't consider such actions as something dishonest however as well as some of his teammates ... but these points aren't equal ... tho maybe i'm wrong and such concepts of honor have long been outdated for some players

usually on any travian server play several alliances, and therefore geopolitics is so important here, regardless of version... ofc, troops fight but it's geopolitics that wins server because it includes strategy, tactics, economics and socium on a regional map... the main goal of geopolitics is to gain control over regions and troops are only a tool for this, very important but not the only one and to win round you need to consider all the components of geopolitics... if the alliance incorrectly defines its geopolitical goals or doesn't understand at all that everything works only together, it may lose to a less prepared team while being a candidate for victory and having a better army and coordination on the server ... and then you can console yourself all you want with stories about how you fought perfectly and you just didn’t have enough time ... such an approach may prevent you from winning in the next round and it doesn’t matter that a less prepared team took advantage of the confrontation between two stronger teams, it's provided by a game scenario and is same tool giving victory as troops ... David defeated the arrogant and incredibly strong Goliath not because he was more agile, and Goliath was clumsy in his armor, it's clear that in close combat he would have killed David with one blow and understanding it, David didn't engage in close combat and killed Goliath the only possible way and weapon ... yeah, ofc and the Powers helped... who could do without them :saint:

and don't forget the forum is part of geopolitics ... almost the whole server to be rude and humiliate rivals on forum telling what they are worthless compared to you and then at the finish to be surprised they don't help you get the leader's yellow t shirt ... just unreal stupidity at the cost of victory... and yes, in spite 'we wanted a real action, we have done it' strong teams come not only to fight but to win this is the sense and the nerve of military battles otherwise it's just a gym

well, my forecast didn't come true...but the hope was justified... but some kind of ambivalent feeling ... perhaps i don't like to lose either... even in forecasts :)

as for the winners, they won and that says it all...well done, THC Basta and especially Aurora:thumbup:

Gratz

Do you think there should be a gold free server offered?.. this has been a theme since I first started many, many years ago with the first version of the game

Do you think pay-to-win has spoilt the game?

let me know what you think please

i don't think that p2w definitely spoils the game, rather it makes sense to make the impact of gold on the gameplay is not so obvious to attract more players and give hope to newcomers...last summer on ru-forum i offered to launch a test server with gold acting as part of the auction, of the Gold club and Travian plus... all other privileges are bought for game silver, which the hero would bring more often from adventures, troops merge for silver or resources and forward troops is canceled to balance off and def troops... i was answered mostly by players using gold and they didn't like my idea :D

Will totally do, I always envy the attention Kazah gives to your posts :)

Happy valentines day!<3<3<3

well, he's like a real macho keeps his word, what i'm endlessly happy about :) ah, actually i like people who can troll so subtly :thumbup:Kazah has got a lot to learn, but dude isn't without abilities:)

no one should ever doubt all vills are captured from Web are vills of inactive players, both at the beginning of the round and at the end...looks like half of the ally is inactive...but this doesn't prevent them all from urgently settling in Emerita... dunno, what's a rush ;)

maybe Basta! will help THC lower pop in web-captured regions of Africa

Redking365 ...if you have a runny nose or your boss yelled at you, blame me, don't be shy :)

Happy Valentine's Day! <3:*<3

Thanks, ELE

there was no fight as such, i wrote everything above, according to sources Goliath was about 9 ft., David had to just throw a stone exactly... without highest forces didn't cost, even non-believers turn to them in difficult times but this is certainly not the place to discuss such subtle matters ...in this example, only the associative series works, and yeah, i attach great importance to geopolitics, e.g i understand perfectly well that Bedlam could have smear Web on the walls...you could have taken THC under your wing, it wouldn't be boring because Web would had fighting, we must give them their due, they always fight and don't sit in the bushes but it would be Zerg and you considered below ur dignity to fight in this way, Bravo...although ur rivals don't even understand it, they perceive the game as a real war, even on forum, their rhetoric is jast awful ...'the bones of enemies' :)tho objectively this game requires a lot sometimes too much

THC fight well done and this is the main thing they do not build from themselves what they aren't and even too modest... last PtPx1.ru when the leader left his top ally and server, the result of the round was decided ... Aurora did what few would do in her place it's worth a lot

Intresting, if one player, let's say M, gives to another player F his 10 vills built from the start of server, and not captured from other players, while they are allies but from different alliances and it’s not an inactive acc, since player M or his acc was capturing vills until the end of the round but for some reason he gave exactly built and a lot, what kinda charity... although the password option remains ... can player M be considered multi.acc of player F? thanks

well, your English is also not perfect to say the least, it's okay, it's not our native language....

1 i communicate with you on the forum and not on the server, the forum is a separate project of Travian and is associated with the game only as a communication platform for players

2 except for some web players, no one on the forum makes comments to others what to write and how

3 I'm genuinely glad you know who David and Goliath are :thumbup:

4 David hit Goliath with a stone in the forehead, and when he fell, he ran up to him and cut off his head, can we assume that he spent a huge physical effort on this and it was a perfect fight? no ... did he deserve to win? definitely...what helped him? a faith in herself..........second attempt for u :(

5 If u play this game u should know that in addition to strategy and tactic there is also geopolitics in Travian very often plays an equally important role ... as example you made NAP with THC not for charity or beautiful eyes of Aurora

6 The most stupid is to write about someone’s stupidity if you don’t even understand the meaning of what you read ... I wrote that Aurora didn't leave her ally in difficult times th she was invited to Web and would have to fight with her former ally ... that's what made sense, not 'likes' :rolleyes:

7 in my opinion when one team says another to attack the third ... well, in your case it’s still a hidden request for help ... for objectivity, THC act also and it's normal ... in the end, Bedlam will solve this question how will it benefit them, it doesn't depend on you ... about 'dirty' ... are you sure your team is pure as snow? ... spam with 1 unit isn't a violation of the rules of the game, this is an unpleasant situation for both parties, especially for top farming, but this is a military toy, don't forget it and it's you shout about the enemy's bones, THC players have repeatedly said here that you're stronger than them, but they'll fight ... btw i made a lot of compliments to your ally and i don't need to tell how you play

as for you ... you often liked MindFreak's posts, in which he was trying to smear the reputation of players Bedlam and Heathens, but in response they didn’t allow yourself all the dirt that you allowed yourself against me, you’re just a rude and pathetic hypocrite ... there is a good Russian saying: don’t tell me what to do and i won’t tell you where to go

So server is coming to end...well, how about my 'predictions without significant basis', huh Jiio? you didn’t forget that i predict Web's victory in this round? ... i really hope i'll be wrong this time, unlike other two servers (PtPx2, CV.ru) i can't put the ball into the basket all the time and my prediction will not come true ... after all, David had beaten Goliath and no one told David that his victory was not real because he much weaker than the giant in armor from an early age accustomed to war or there was no fight as such ... brute force doesn't always win and not everyone is able to carry out such daring plans and we aren't talking about primitive Zerg Meta

and since when does a leader who didn't leave his ally in trouble and didn't move to the side of the enemy, deserve reproach? it would be easier to desert alliance and she would so far get likes for her posts from web players

P.S. Web has already begun to beg Bedlam not to attack them, hiding behind logic ... however)

The funny thing is that she doesn’t have any access to the server, past simply creating an account 😅 She is a chaser, and has been following us for more than a year now, making enemies with our leader Tarantul.

In essence, harmless, but acts like she knows everything and everyone. Always making “predictions” without significant basis to them, which often end up wrong :D More of an annoyance than an actual threat, but an annoyance indeed.

ok ok just don't cry, i'm bad, chasing you such amazing cuties...but still i don't know everything, only what i know, nothing more and i don't force you to accept my posts as a guide to action ... they say that peppermint tea copes with irritation well just as and dislikes...but you prefer tea, isn't it, Mr.Tea ;)

Marusja besides principals there are also a few objective measures which i am not sure you follow, i don't know how much access you have to the server. Obviously not all log have been posted here.

well, apparently, i was also overcome by emotions, don’t pay attention, the end of the server is tense which i have not seen on the last servers ... ofc i may not know something, i’m not the ultimate truth i also didn't expect such a striptease at the end, but the main thing is not my words but your actions GL

if you have the opportunity to overtake Web by points then each of the first three alliances can go its own way ... otherwise Web will win ... in principle, i understand your distrust, but nonetheless...

wow web players don't agree with the rules about the logs, well then why didn’t you show defensive troops in this log

... after all, it’s about defensive that the enemy did not see or you can’t open information in your log it's very important but others must open it in their logs ... hypocrisy as for me

damn, plz deal with this you can’t fuss when a few miles are left ... but if you want to give the victory to Web you can go drinking beer right now ... it seems that web players are allergic to me although i don't troll them as hard as MindFreak is trolling Bedlam .... i even praise them and predict their victory ... very capricious these Russians ... ok so that they don’t relax we will remind them of fair play ... even if they win

btw about cosplay ... Kazakh, you probably swear a lot when you see druids in defense, because you proved to me with calculations they aren't very good especially against clubbies:)

according to the unwritten rules of Travian if attacker doesn't see def then log posted without def, full log is posted only at the wish of defender...if the attacker sees def then log is posted completely

so so Web is trying to overtake THC on points and went to bring down pop in fat Philippopolis using the tactic 'to attack top player and take vills away from the humble unsuspecting' ... that's where steppe riders ran away .... well, Ancyra and Theodosia prevent spiders from sleeping ... it is strange that they did not attack some distant and forgotten Rusadir

well thanks Aurora and THC for keeping the intrigue to the end, think that in such circumstances you need to stay

Have something to say about this...

So im making a public announcement, change your mind, assume your public announcement was a mistake! we will help more, I will take care of defense, and do a lousy job at it, and you can then kick me so that I can finally join Heathens which I still think is the team who will win this server

bravo i like diehard people though the stupid and arrogant might think this supposition is folly

hm.. Heathens..they now need to be attentive to their NE regions especially when there come web players and if you can't answer them with a fight then populate these regions as crazy and defensive them

it seems my forecast for the results of CV servers came true regarding CV.ru :) as for CV.com i don't believe Web will give anyone a victory and make my forecast wrong, especially since Web doesn't have many victories to scatter them and it's not worth it telling jokes that you came here only to not let Bedlam win, you have not played with them before, so revenge is a weak version

PS. it seems Jiio is Coffee known at all ru-forums for his hysterical dislikes;)

This is first competitive server for you, but it is not first for us and we prefer it this way. You "superior" questionable tactics have not brought you easy win and looks like you are becoming THC lapdog, interesting twist.

if you look statistics of five slow servers.ru from the beginning of this version of Travian(2014) Web played four of them and won only previous PtPx1.ru, having really strong team of players...afaik speed servers play only a few web players as part of other alliances, since i try to be objective in my posts, for all this time they played very worthily, actively and have never been outsiders...but under the name of Web they won one single time, this is about the competition that Web met only on com.server :)

as for lapdog ... Web cannot lose this server, so as not to screw up in front of ru.zone as a current winner ... i’m not sure that Web will take away the regions from THC, sooner from Bedlam, but it needs to be calculated exactly, if all the same Web concedes victory of THC only so that Bedlam won't win, then i totally agree with the great Sun Tzu quoted by Aurora

'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting'

'The greatest victory is that which requires no battle'.

-Sun Tzu-

then what for are all your hammers and anvils, all your coordination if you don't win...that is "we fought like lions but lost to a weaker team and when someone say that we lost it's jast a lie trash not true garbage we fought like lions"...just funny, how can say that the level of our game is much higher than level of all top alliances on this server and be a step away from losing, more faith by Bedlam they honestly said that they don't regard the game as job

I won't be surprised if web players express their deep discontent with my post, apparently some of them can only perceive flattery, everything else desperately annoys them...Муля, не нервируй меня (c) Mulya don't make me nervous^^

MindFreak_LT you want creativity but you're also behaving stereotyped tbh it can be said about any actively posting here, naturally and about me:P ... it's just life and human emotions and this is typical for all servers on any topic except the most boring and tedious...don't be angry just smile:)

biorobots - look, you say that Hedgehogs are the vegetables and they built houses but exactly vegetables won the round while you were fighting Wolves, it means that you missed something in your strategy, not they, they won and yes, losers usually say that winners are just bottom compared to them ... if we assume that this round will win THC, while you are fighting with Bedlam, who would be to blame for your loss, THC? ... I wrote no lies in my post, you lost that round to Hedgehogs is a fact, you won other round under common name Bears, not Web is a fact and let you had your own reasons for this, they don't cancel facts themselves and the meaning of my post was that Web also was losing rounds in due time until it learned to win and that's not a lie

and let's finally finish this stupid discussion about past times

Hiya. I know but now is going Codex V, last round was PtPx2 ;) and yea, i remember what you were doing there bullies ;(:) tbh the coordination was in last place in our meta, so the loss was inevitable as well as the end of the round...but it would be interesting if Hell and Kazah played against each other instead of together

Ciao Happy Christmas and new year:)

Tarantul (Паук)_RU

just a burning chair :) relax, no one is going to take away from your ally any of its merits...but all that concerns Web in my previous post confirmed by statistics and you whether this not know... why you not played under your name this your matter, as this was perceived by other this their matter and stop acting like a forum moderator, i write what i consider necessary as and everyone users and not give personally you no advices what write and how ...and actually a question was asked can a coordinated team win without top players

if you don’t have an answer ... this is also a kind of answer :)

and plz write in English, respect the community

biorobots

to my regret, Wolves didn't win that round :( I'm not going to stir up old and for someone painful stories in detail, this is a past drama of ru-forums... CV com has its own stories

ELE your are a good player,but like i told in the begining of the server kazah is one of the best players i know playing this vs.

I think you can learn whit what him and his team have to show this round.

I’m not sure that WINter would have lost to Web, because their leader Hell is well versed in sharing tactics and they are all right with coordination ... Web once played against a really strong team Ежи (Hedgehogs) Web lost, although Kazah did not play then .... after losing, Web was afraid to play under its own name and became winners of the round as a part of meta Медведи (Bears) later Web played with young and not very experienced teams, most of their players were taken from the map ... so, it turns out, remove Kazah from the team and Web will lose to a strong team?

as for gold, there should be no complaints, this is the rule of the game, everyone spends as much as he wants, but the fact that gold can make the game very comfortable and sometimes just save the player or give him a very serious head start on comparing with others is beyond any doubt ... therefore, everyone should understand their reality: a player without gold cannot achieve serious achievements ... a player with gold cannot say that his achievements are only his unique skill ... each made his own choice

as far as i understood from the drama on ru-forum, oasis bug was clearly defined as a violation if farm attacks occurred at short intervals by large farm troops... if resources were taken in small amounts then accordingly this wasn't considered as intentional use of bug

imo, Web began or rather continues operation "boots" against Bedlam... well, it's quite logical to deprive the enemy of speed, one of the main arty and apparently Bedlam decided to answer by counter-operation, not would be surprised if in Iconium near bedlam's vills there is a ready-made def-hub of Web to def their attacker, who and will try to destroy or chiefed this fine spawn of Bedlam...yea, interesting situation

Olisipo and EA, well i still think that Bedlam needed to move towards Spain from the very beginning and not go to NW especially since SW isn't inferior in terms of arty or VP...but if THC will win server while Bedlam and Web are fighting each other, well then can be will say that won diplomacy...although i for sure like their actions in Emporiae :)

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg