Posts by eatie

lol so why are you so eager to help TK out ? are kingsmead letters more compelling than anas ? how many times did they write to you ? can you give us some context and some exerts ?

then who are you mate ? what number of confeds and naps ? confed that leaves as they pleases cause of personal sentiment and realtionship ? and how many naps do you think we have ? currently we are looking for confeds . anyone can apply .

i gave half of the report to ragnarok already and we are going to war with TVV probably cause our beloved leader keeping his leader friend of TVV in the dark decided to delete his account and create bundles of problem that cant be solved with mere words alone . i really do know now you only care abt drama here but doesnt even care abt affairs thats happening in game inside other alliance cause in your mind you guys have won the server already . sad but i think JC is cursed by jealousy of the ppls on this server and its leadership is falling apart and so am i .

mah man you dont get sarcasm bro and you are slow at picking hints . there is more drama in our leadership and confed than u can ever imagine or will be in the server later . hope i am wrong but for now our leader greyjedi deleted acc and our confed with TVV is over and never going to happen again anytime soon ( read between the lines - not disclosing much ) .

1. can you get Nagi & other members to do differently?

I think he is doing great and is achieving what he planned to do early on . Everyone has their own plans and comfort zones and some guys like Nagi should be helped by the whole alliance but not guided as it will slow down the pace . he is nt there to populate regions i guess but to take what is really good for us . soon we will take the whole map so who cares ( lol ) .

2. We are not fighting anyone right nw . just taking regions unless some farms decides to declare war against us such as TK-2 did hrs ago . i will go say hello to our neighbors then .

3. it is nt us who are fighting MINIOS right nw , its a royale rumble there right now with MINIOS and FU bing the key players . we are just having some fun from the sides just like heathens .

4. Basher suggestions but again no , we dont have centralized leadership but made out more from individual groups who are united by the leadership and not dictated by it . we love our freedom and wont listen to anyone especially fated rivals XD .

Minios will be dead before they can abosrb even water from the drylands where they are trying to raise the flag of their own . Anastithika spams gibberish to our top players and leader and also threatens to quit and give their lands to heathens for free . Nagi just decided to join in the fun and chill in the middle ( ofcourse he and most of us are going to get some chills now ) . Well , you dont get called out a group of REEEs that so often by a leader of an alliance without any significant provocation . That was fast from anastithika and i have to give my applause for such courage and also make nagi move out for the first time .

Yes nagi is uncontrollable and probably heathens are his only match right now . JC is not as organized as ppl think we are and our leadership ... eeh! i am part of leadership now , dang cant flame it .

conquering 5 regions will give us win for sure ( lol ! ) . we cant even capture delphi and losing sparta now . that zoo in kingsmead villas are too strong 100+ elephants already and still growing . oh god! help my ponies .

umm for TK i will say that we dont really need to fight tk , if MH do their job just reporting their members might end up banning 1/3 of their player base ... i guess 7 wings ( even if they say its 3 wings and WK ) is not enough to keep all their multies . good farms though as nagi and i are farming 7 guys now from farm list who are currently in TK . i wonder if i can just add all TK members in my farmlist when i am free for next few days as it will save me some time in the coming long days .

Leadership problem and quality issues . I have seen one of the decent ones join our JC ( am not here to represent JC) ,but have seen more accs got deleted and few got close to ban when i detected at least 2 but 1 of them deleted both multi and other deleted his gaul acc and playing on hun right nw . One of my neighbor left for the same reasons cause no one wants to help at this time but wanna play sim fest .

While TK is not causing much problem, JC became way too lax and that is the thing i am most worried abt right nw . Looks like we need to gather everyone up on this server to save ourselves from Heathens army .

The problem is , great celebration in this mode returns only your total daily CP production . Mine being 1227 at time of posting and no matter where i do the great celebration , after completion it will only give that amount (yes 1227cp only right nw ) unless i have over 2000 cp production on the account . As i mentioned earlier its only profitable after you reach 1250 cp production per day on your account . The difference between small celebration and great celebration now is so distinct as small celebration gives only the home villages cp production per day in return after completion (upto 500cp) but great celebration no matter where u do ( like in the fist village with around 600 cp or that new village with 200cp) , it will give your total cp production per day on your account that is sum of all your villages cp production .

For per hr cp rates it turns out that while standing at 1227 cp production per day on the account i get ~28.985 cp/hr for doing small celebration in my largest village while i get ~28.447 cp/hr for great celebration in the same village with TH10 . The rates(cp/hr) for great celebration only turns better after you reach higher than 1250 cp per day on your acc . Not many does great celebration this early and almost not any to boost their chief right at this stage of the game where only 5 ppl have around 5 villages + and not many with the resources to get chiefs and great celebration both at a time . Yes we can just make th10 in in a new village and do great celebration there which gives way better cp rates than small celebration in that village but i dont think many will be happy to do great celebration in smaller villages every time this early when some of them are preparing to get cheifs/senator/ blah blah out soon.

For early aggression and attacks it will be big nerf and things will take time to be more interesting since your cp production or boost for chief will suffer or need much larger cost that can only be provided by very few on this server till mid game .

Well if your overall CP production is over 1250 than sure go ahead even for that 1 extra over small celebration which might give you 500 cp (calculation done for village that produces over 500 cp with lvl 10 TH, when great celebration only gives your current total CP production upto 2000) . So i guess its only better to do the great celebration on new villages where you might not have reached the limit of 500 CP or higher to gain that extra CP points but yet again, what are the chances that you will have that many resources with you for such great festivities this early on ?

Not really happy with such changes that gives no advantage to players that decides to upgrade TH10 early but it turns out great celebration gives a considerable amount of less CP compared to small celebration over time and i am not even counting the cost that is 5 times than that of small one . I believe travian team should better change this mechanics to make great celebration somewhat productive for reasonable for people so that its reasonable enough to get that th10 early and get great celebration started.

It has been great so far and enjoying a lot after 5 years break but this thing totally threw me off the hype train even when i am rolling on top 3 raider and attacker list for week 5 at the time of posting this thread .( yes i am one of the many you who is not making a single point profit by doing great celebration atm. sigh!)

love and regards
    eatie