Posts by Frozen Angel

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!

BRAGOD I will not say which account it was. You're free to guess whatever you like.

REDACTED

You all keep mentioning it ok?

maimai

You want comparison

Yes Mad out grew SYN. You have more than 50 villages more than us combined.

That happened for 2 reasons

1 - Cause I - as leader - underestimated you and went to lilyba. That cost us a lot we probably can never recover from the cost we paid there. There isn't a single night before I go to sleep before I think about the guilt

2 - Cause you're five time more accounts than SYN.

Yes Mad has better offense operations and offense pushes than SYN. SYN has been in a fight with basically every other alliance on server cause of the early lead we had maybe beside PB which they also want me dead pretty sure cause of another server. Our top players all messed up against mads individually.

The total amount of gold SYN spends is basically nothing compared to MADs.

The Defense organization lacks the discipline in SYN. Most of the players don't respond to calls in time. We can't get enough standings to kill your hammers and since you can move your armies as much as you like to 1 tile away from our villages and the speed of server it was impossible to use what we got against mads on time.

I never said I don't admire your organisation. I actually truthfully admire it. But that has nothing to do with the message I posted in last page or the amount of godly crippling cheating your alliance is doing at the same time. I wish you could stand back for just 2 minutes and realize what is wrong with it and how all of them ensure no other alliance has any chance to fight you back. But no, You prefer to not look at that aspect of your alliance.

Any player who stays in mad is worse than the actual cheaters there tbh.

All these new updates caused this catastrophic chaos

Now they can npc in a village they just made cause it doesnt restrict the npc to existance of a marketplace

I know someone in mads who spent gold to move their whole army 4 times so far and obv they will do more. Why would travian want to take action against anyone who golds like that?

Seriously teach me

I don't know how your supposed to beat cheaters Golding new villages every other day and merging offense wherever they need it

When troop merge is not there its one army somewhere far that you can work with strategy and get rid of it. Cheaters cant do shit done

Here they make new villa gold it up to 500 merge off and kill everything and move to next part. You cant even develop to compete

They are basically left free to do anything they want in any scale they want.

We are sending the following email to travian administration about the crippling effects of mads cheating and we hope that everyone else in every other alliance sends something similar to travian administration and MH.

Cheers

-------------------------------------------

Hello,

This text has been sent to you from all members of the SYN to report about a series of game-crippling hard-core repeated cheating that was done by the alliance ~MAD~ and it's official and not official wings MAD-Z, MAD-D, MAD-F, and PSE.

First and before everything, they are running multi accounts. [censored - can't say on forums as I promised the source to not expose them on forums But we were told the following regarding some of the mads with multis]

Genghis Khan = GGG
    ADG = CoolJim = CWU
    LSDG = FungB
    Puppy = Kaoru

Secondly, they repeatedly create and develop new bot or multi accounts to deny other regions and to make villages for themselves to the chief or raid.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…65536/Schermopname_39.png

For example in the above image, you can see an entire alliance of roman bot accounts which were made and they all settled in Ravenna early game:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…91778/Schermopname_42.png

Before MH could do anything they chiefed such villages and took lead there and now that those initial accounts are deleted they are doing new multis in a smarter way for Regions Salona and Cartagho:

-20|-109 Deja
    -19|-109 Krista
    -18|-109 Leona

are just one of the billions multi-account this alliance holds and used to affect other regions. Those 3 accounts were made at the same time in the same region - all Egyptian all settled at the same time in Cartagho and all their new villages are still called New village.

They don't fear Travian rules cause the punishments are not affecting them in any manner significant.

Their top raider is raiding a bunch of other accounts which are raiding for them.

They managed to get infinite resources using these multi accounts and with this resources and the amount of gold they spending (they repeatedly golded villages from 0 to 500 pops and merged all their troops in them) they are basically unstoppable.

Furthermore, we ran few operations against them trying to remove these multi accounts and even though the accounts are offline and no population or troop is made with repeated scouting magically they are always online and can defend the accounts with the defense they are making in their wings. These repeated incidents are suggesting that they are using Alarming scripts (a script that will start beeping if your account or your multi in their case is under attack) and very likely Auto resource delivery scripts (to send crops automatically from their extra accounts to feed a huge amount of defensive army in their smaller villages)

Mad is known for cheating from previous servers. If you open forums and read the last NYS chat or the current chats for this server you can see that they have a history of long term humiliating of all the Travian rules and everyone else who played on the same server with them.

The effects of such cheating are less significant in a WW server as it will only result in a bigger army that you can still avoid and win the server against it but in regional servers, these type of cheating cripples the VP system, artifacts and has way more significant damage to alliance members as everyone's villages are more sparse and spread over the map for securing more regions.

The players in alliance SYNdicate demand justice and will not buy any more gold or spend anything on this server or for some in all other future servers (as they are quitting the game), unless if immediate and serious action is done against the cheaters that make the game playable again.

Sincerely yours,
    Players of SYNdicate in ts20.travian.com - ptp x2

I've just been really disrespectful and rude to an ex-friend who is currently on mad alliance on discord.

Since I know they will read this: I meant every word I said about mads to them.

---

oh and since they dared me to post this on forum too, I also think a player on TM was cheating on early stage on game as i saw some inconsistencies with it and I reported it to MH. I didn't check to see if anything was done about it or not. I'm just not sure how mads player dare to compare what they are doing in alliance scale to what anyone else ever did in history of travian and dare to still talk about anyone else.

Cheating is their 30 banned accounts in girba who made villages so they could chief before the bans in ravenna

Cheating is the new accs they made that just looks like the same banned accounts - this time egyptian probably to feed their heroes too.

Cheating is the fact that They have same people playing multiple accounts (on different devices with proxy or on different net or using thor idk) and that accounts exist in mad that have no real player behind them (and I can name them if you're intrested you can contact me privately) - its not just 1 or 2 acc. This information comes from mad itself. They are not even hiding it open mads and see all those (even high pop) accounts with random letters (yes they are multis)

That and they have infinite gold it seems but I'm not saying that one is cheating :D

400 pop in 5 hours! good job puppy. You and your kind keep this game alive :) Say hello to roar and Kaoru for me. I mean your other personalities ... See u soon

Mads are like zergs.

They use scripts, multis and bots all at the same time.

It's impossible to stop the way they grow or to coordinate an attack on them without heavy loss.

And no one does anything serious against their repeated obvious rule breaks. I think I'm reporting new stuff I see about their cheating every 2 days -averagely- since start of this server.

And thing is their cheating here unlike a ww server will not just end in a big wwk or wwr that you can wall or chief to make it disappear. Their multis means extra growing - vp denial - new tribe chiefing and even more experience for their heroes.

And tbh whoever is in any of the mads alliances and is supporting this attitude is worse then the actual cheaters there. I dont know how they are living with themself playing like this.

noob

Gone = Deleted

Who said you got banned?

I did not put anyone in any screwed up situation. You forced gazoo to delete cause they were not having fun anymore after what you did.

Your mouth is around but your account is gone. Congrats you just moved the definition of not being scared.