Posts by wicked_ro

Kamikaze action, and looking at the video they made, they were sure they would destroy the ww hammers... crazy

We did not make the video. Get your facts straight.

Hammers are no-capital, they just needed to chief..

Oh really? I thought that you were smart. Good luck chiefing hammers then ;)

They had enough waves yes, they come for destroying 2 ww hammers, in 15 players against a meta of 900.

If your 900 meta was so strong and our op was so poor. Why did so many players delete their own villages and stayed with one village to save their WWK? Where's all the def and support? Why not man up and defend all 20 targets since you talk so big.

You are telling me you got blinded due to the excess of rage towards uollas meta?

You are the blind, who only sees Exodus. Exodus here, Exodus there. While actually Exodus only had to secure NE borders, nothing else. These free arab capitals are just bonuses.

You keep pinning this whole server on Exodus, a 140 players confed which is part of NW meta.

You simply make no sense at all. You talk bullocks about our ops but yours are so even more pathetic. You catapulted a few crop lanes here and there on some support accounts. What did you gain? The troops you used to fake costs you much more than the fields we had to rebuild.

Moreover, you freaking lost hundreds of millions worth of resources last night. Are you kidding me? Count how many capitals you lost by just deleting them yourselves.

Are you kidding me? Do you even read what I'm posting? Have I said that arabs can't continue training WWK troops?

I'm stricly talking about the lost capitals. You feel the loss of 1.2mil resoureces per hour(if we count the deleted support villages) probably much more.

If you need me to draw it out for you, just let me know and I'll open mspaint just for you ;)

Not all here having fun are playing with ita.

It's just funny to see emerik recruit player every server and is still unable to do proper missions

I am sure the reports will be shared here from every team as soon as possible.

Maybe you wanna start :sleeping:

What do you mean by proper missions? Stuff like this? :D:D

This is best italians can do. We have so many reports like these...truly amazing ops.

Again with the italian propaganda. True, we lost quite a few armies this morning(we have more as usual, no worries about that)

But then again, we basically deleted 6+ capitals. Check these WWK players that now only have one village.

https://finals.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=9798

https://finals.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=8550

https://finals.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=11325

https://finals.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=8680

https://finals.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=5956

And these are not all, there are many that we just haven't had the time to identify yet. Lucky from SPQR also made his WWK village into capital. How exactly was this a win for arabuollas? We lost 1kk off, they lost 1kk def + 5 capitals.

AND, I'm not sure yet but I think G E N E R A L defended with his hammer since he has 140k def points.

New day, new reports.

Monkey D. Luffy likes to sleep late. Gets capital catapulted down to 370 pop, has 2 resource fields remaining and some buildings

EkCAiQF.png

And the Cherry of today. ROSIK IS STOPPED! 40k clubs and 10k TK hammer dissappeared with the village.

AsiNpg4.png

Let the italian hate begin. They always find reasons to deviate from what's actually happening on the map. Find some excuses.

sitting random is still enabled on tournament

Yes, they could not implement the Confederacy Only Sitter feature because there is a rule that says finals server needs to be played in the same conditions as the qualification server. Although they could have implemented just this tiny little feature that prevents a lot of espionage :)

i play for fun, you play for win smartphone 600euro and spent 5k for gold :osd:

Really? Come on, I'm sure you can think of a better insult than that!

Nice hammer, how many account were "enslaved" to queue these troops? 25? 35? 60+? ;)

I'm sorry that any hammer over 100k troops looks like Science Fiction to you :( Is this your first finals server as well, aye?

Emigratis loses capital with 40k clubs and 10k tk on it.

oAQBFY9.png

Along with the capital, he lost an additional 4 villages that night + had croplands destroyed on the rest of his villages.

xf7aKd9.png

Fu Manchu also loses capital with some small off on it.

rT1GajB.png

Unkas also lost most resources fields from his capital, down from 1k pop to 400

2tGF0KT.png

We did more in 2 nights than Uollas did all server. :D:D

REMOVED

i don't write uollas baby because i just wrote it for fun, i don't know what you understood

ehm... what you did on mortacci and monkey? i remember a crash every 2 days from you.

We've farmed millions from monkey alone, open your eyes, look at the area, it's exodus baby

i remember also " we are playing because we want to show to uollas we know how to play, after they killed us last year "

You did not kill Exodus last year because we were not at the border. Thus, your argument is invalid.

ehm... you are doing good yes,

but we are just watching a group who :

1. did a nap with russians for fight uollas, like this exodus can fight better

I can't say much about this because I don't know the details, sorry.

2. sent ExodusDT in +/+ to death like this uollas has 20 enemies in +/+ and exodus can fight better

ExodusDT has and is doing great considering how few they are. Also, it was their choice to go there and fight and we support them. What about all the turks, arabs and latinos that you've sent to the slaughter house in our quadrant?

3. sent thai in +/+ , now thai is in Exodus meta ( you wrote on your profiles ), like this exodus can fight better

Again, it was Thai's choice to go there. You must understand that we do not "send" people, everything was agreed upon.

4. is fighting uollas while uollas is fighting against the entire SE border, like this exodus can fight better

We are also fighting Lowlands(Ex Concord) + whatever alliances they have confed with. What are you talking about?

if you want to show something to us, you had to come when we was not busy with another big war in border, without exodus DT in ++ and without thai

so we can see what exodus can do.

Anytime baby.

for now we are watching at useless things, yes some damage, you are playing good, we appreciate

but analyzing point 1-2-3-4 we can say " we have fear of uollas, so we fight them with a NAP + thai + DT + war in SE, like this we can show something "

Check answers from 1-2-3-4. The war with SE was your choice, why are you crying about it now?

but, i'm not here for saying if you are doing good or bad, numbers are talking

i just want to say that if you wanted to face uollas, we could go in another server, not in finals, you are causing problems to your meta for this decision, and you know.

spqr artefcats, vietnam, dacia T, and more and more and more, if you are happy, we are happier!

for the rest, good game, we always appreciate!

( mortaccivostra has 12 villages, lost only 2, and you know how many deff he has )

( monkey d. luffy has 8 villages, lost only 2, and you know how many deff he has )

There are many other players who lost villages in that area, either by chiefing or completely destroyed.

( i think all this is useless for final race, ww. )

See you at the final lap.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg