Posts by Electric Avenue

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.

Thanks for the kind words cris@ much appreciated. I cannot take all the credit for the rammer that was cooking in the EA account, K19 was a massive help, kept my head in the game and was a massive crutch when RL got very busy for me. He deserves at least half the credit, I'm just sorry I wasn't able to deliver on all that hard work.

Congrats on the win!

It would have been nice to see if I wasn't on the receiving end of it. Since that wasn't the case, I prefer not seeing it.

But its always good to get a new Eric Club member. Thanks for being a good sport. <3<3

Pretty tough to turn down a Platinum membership right out of the gate :*

Thanks FireStrike, lot of work into that, especially from my bada$$ sitter K19. Was looking forward to seeing it at full strength, especially those 50k rams. Hopefully see something big from Vices as well, I wanna see someone beat the ram numbers I was on pace for ;)

96 pages of excuses wasn't enough for you? I think that horse has been beat to death on a number of occasions...

I guess our Ops in TEN are too predictable now... Seems V players just hop into vacation mode like clockwork on Friday night and hop back out again on Monday morning. I mean, I guess that's one way of playing the game :rolleyes: