Did the candidates need to post like a statement of why they should represent us?
You were going to get blamed either way. So guess it doesn't matter
com1 continues to be the flagship international server and surely the temptation to restart it immediately is there as always BUT veterans willing to spend lots of gold on this server, cannot play this server essentially nonstop. Too many veterans did not restart com1 this last round due to the short break between servers. This will be the case once again.
A cooling off period is needed to make sure veterans return. Veterans that are the lifeblood of travian these days.
Gal Gadot was in absolutely no way a support account for Anomander. I didn't even know who was on the Anomander account until plan release and got put in the same Skype rooms.
Unlike half of Vices, I actually do play my account as it's own entity, not related or dependent on the accounts of others to further individual account goals.
Hello, Verdie here, mentioned as "(Verdie was probably even more active than JP at least in chats :D)" by Cris
I was indeed one of the "tech" accounts to JosephPorta WWK and also the one starving 1k catas when we dodged an attack last week.
As a true tech in last com1 I want to share some of the effort I did put into the game to create a picture of how it worked out. JosephPorta, ChopChop and Verdie (I) have played together the last years in different servers and this time ChopChop and I decided to support JosephPorta due to limited time (I was at parental leave and chopchop was working hard).
So, what did Verdie do in com1.
1) Starting with simsimsim of course. We did settle in the boondocks indeed because of the risk of ghosting. We were anyhow attacked during the server and was always still afraid of ghosts. New TS didn't help us very much in this way...
2) Finished 19s crop fields (150% cropper) 3rd of June (server started 27th of Feb, artifacts was released 7th of June) (see pic)
3) Took SS and made a cap ready to build 21s, finished cap setup without MB (kept baracks for phalanx que if you need to know...) (see pic)
4) Planned a perfect mix with my team to both provide def for WWK (500k standing at most), train def 24/7 that was also used for defcalls made by Cris, sim fields in cap and send res to build a, in the end, 950k WWK. (see pic). This was recalculated every week and trade routes were set.
5) I finished 21s. I was attacked. I did my Eric Club application by don't turning auto evade off in cap so the hammer that came went pass the defence and splatted my 21s (except 2, see pic). I rebuilt cap to 19s. Was hit again (2nd time wtf?) and rebuilt again to 17s. By that time ChopChop and I had enough villages so it doesn't really mattered.
6) In the end Verdie acc provided lots of res for WWK, kept a stable amount 150k def (also used to splat meta hammers) and rebuilt cap 3 times. It was sure some hard work to do this as well, even if it was more suitable for me with limited time per day the first months.
It wasn't my best server but I sure enjoyed it (mostly by being a pain in our chat) and I sure enjoyed helping a pal out building a impressive WWK. We did a great team effort. I did spent a lot of gold helping my friends out and building/rebuilding that cap.
Now, have a look at some printscreens.
Thanks Cris (and other leaders) for being the best 100% of the server.
Kr, Tech Verdie
Thank you for your account recap and printscreens.
Until fnx decides to show up again, I'll try to give rough idea about these details and hope both of you will forgive me for meddling in your conversation.
Anomander settled so close to WW, just like No One and Lady Winter, because Gal Gadot was part of the original set up. The idea was to help support WW. WWK was never the primary goal. But people left, for various reasons and those who remained decided that they just can't cover WW madness too. But we offered full support to the new ww holder. That is when Ice stepped in and took over WW. How troublesome was Anomander for supporting WW is probably the question for her. I can only say that my dual showed me what the next level of selflessness looks like.
About launching and waiting for Anomander to reach 1 mil: We never asked for launching to be postponed, especially not because of 1mil. On the contrary, we asked to launch as soon as possible because we could't wait to finish server. But also said we will wait for the orders. When they arrived, we launched. Our queues kept running until the last second of the server. Maybe they are still there in limbo.
I sincerely hope that this will appease your curiosity until more detailed explanation arrives.
Thanks to the SGR folks for recognizing that I stepped in to try to salvage the WW situation for the alliance. Unfortunately, I couldn't foresee being gone for 2 months prior to plan release. I simmed the account in preparation for holding and nothing else really. Playing with the Anomandar team was definitely the highlight of the server for me.
Saku that I got to play Travian with you again.
2 bugs screwed with our endgame and all they could give us is 100 gold.... Not even a t-shirt
I do agree the bug is a big deal, but i don't understand how it affects your endgame.
if you didnt use it, great?
If you did use it, not great for the server but great for you.
VICE apperantly reported it pre EG even.
We are enemies, don't like each other, we each think that the other lies all the time and are cry babies, blah, blah.... but the simple fact is
Just like you do not believe us when we say SGR didn't know, I do not believe you when you say VICES didn't abuse it.
And this issue was not created by you or I, it was created by Travian. Travian is responsible for addressing this situation.
Troll this thread all you want Loffe and the rest of you muppets. I am assuming in RL you are not all as dense as you put yourself out to be.
This is me publicly calling out Travian for their lack of responsiveness to my direct messages regarding a legitimate concern.
I have sent multiple messages regarding the starvation issue and the only response I have received thus far is: there is nothing we can tell you and it has been fixed. I asked that a thorough and complete investigation as to the what, when and how s1 endgame has been effected by this issue. They said they could provide me with ZERO information regarding this matter. Nothing, they gave me ZERO information.
Georgi instead gives me the email to send in complaints.
Travian horrible customer service at its finest. Nothing to see here, move along. We may have just ruined your endgame after your team spent thousands of dollars on the server, but we OWE you nothing. Travian, you owe us a well run server.
Mazzi has played Travian for like a decade, this isn't something to cry about. Win some, lose some. Having said that, pretty careless of Mazzi.
Ridder Huma Can you please provide us with a time frame? I put in my ingame ticket on the matter more than 2 days ago now and the only response was we will look into it. It is pretty significant impact on the credibility of s1 if only one team experienced starvation at their wonder, which SGR did, and the other is reporting that they did not.
How is it possible that this was a known bug but not publicly announced so that everyone was on an even playing field? Or why did travian not delay our endgame if they KNEW about this beforehand? Given the significance of this issue, I believe we deserve to be better informed on the status of this issue.
In game ticket submitted as well.
since we are all cheaters...
We hacked into Travian to keep the server from ending
really fun to extend your suffering "To Infinity and Beyond !!!"
well yes, you do cheat. not sure what makes you think I suffer. looks like ya'll cheats will win but honestly nothing that couldn't have been defeated, even with cheating you all weren't that impressive*. mediocre cheaters, how boring. *yawn*
*best report of the server does belong to ya'll for ghosting that rammer.
Is it over yet?
Ooof, long list, let me get it through:
1) Grimreapertaken got 10k rams ghosted: https://travian-tool.com/KdVaSNLgWy
2) wisemonkey got 5k catas ghosted: https://travian-tool.com/I7EXa…m4CI3,ZRwMeacidq?expand=1
3) TEN lost another small storage to one of our players solo launching: https://i.imgur.com/LfDzQ28.png
4) Seal pups got ghosted by a club hammer (80k crop of troops gone): https://gyazo.com/758e0aea17b1d74ca3eec3f2fb07d938
5) We got a WW at the cost of 13 EC (thanks LL)
6) defended few solo attempts on us, on top of all C2I who is the supermeta's most dangerous hammer by far: http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…9QDfbyue-ADJAARwEDRDHglwA
7) I am 100% sure there are many other things I dont remember (nerd)
EDIT: Cthulu splat on MZY: https://travian-tool.com/rtqsdoTuaz
Couple splats on Small eyes: https://travian-tool.com/W9b3ySiajr,s2utvc7S6E?expand=1
I must say the abs are seriously aching, please keep us entertained in the future aswell, now that its summer I can find a use for a 6 pack
Thanks for the update! SGR/TEN leaders are horrible at updating us on what has happened good or bad, but I guess mostly bad based on this post
I heard that internally, you all are talking about how this server is a foregone conclusion. (I guess your super cheating plans are working out well)
hey losers aka VICES, what up, what up? what you all belly aching about this week?
I've been gone for over a week on a family vacay, so a little behind on travian news. Who can give me the week's summary on how VICE cheated again?
You all spam too much and who has the time to read so much garbage? Not me, that is for sure.
Oh yeah, trainers are totally not game changing, especially not UT, one of two 50% trainers in the entire SuperMeta, who do you think you're fooling with that one?
The UA is game changing, Trav should have changed it to x4. UA significantly blunts hammers, even UT built hammers.
Again sucks for you but deletion? Like who you fooling with the theatrics?