Posts by aerrowsathish

its a waste to talk to brainless people ... you are just an incompetent fellow .... Keep dreaming noone will accept your Motto here ... as long as they are incompetent as you ....

you were talking about cheating and all ... have you ever seen one built a lvl 21 field ever .... i saw a competent raider build one ...not the one with tons of garages and bots ....

looks like your accounts are not even worthy than the bots ....

Good Luck ... this for you "Cast pearls before swine" :P

if you have a group that is waiting for to join a server why couldnt you do so .... so i as said you are the one in audience who placed a bear trap in competition because you are incompetent.... :D :D

we are just saying spiking affects the travian main perspective "raiding" ...

cheating means that ??? thats all ??? if you get resouces for settler push from ally means cheating ?? if you made a friend who can work as PD for you and making him send you resources to build up hammer fast ??? is it cheating ?? its because he have a mate to play with not a loner like you .... and already said ... competent raiders already proved them wrong that even if people make bots and tech and garages .... a competent raider can make a big hammer than he is ...

BOTs??? who do you think MH is banning all over the server ... spiking person cant be banned as they dont know as it affect the whole game of travain ... thats why they introduced the rule in PTP and tested it .... Now the developers are working hard to implement it in legends ... if you think spiking is not bad why do you think they accepted our queries to do so .....

learn first .... Raiding is the main thing in this game ... if you destroy it ... noone will like it ....

did you find the meaning of cheating ?? or dont tell me you dont even know how to look up in dictionary ... i told to give some examples of cheating that destroyed the gameplay of travian ...

so you have group now ?? you were in metas ?? dont make me laugh .... we started a forum before COM1 regarding the metas and thier quadrants.... if you are interested and had a group of people as you said ...... you should applied with your team and had a fair fight ... lowlands joined as new here and they took the SW as noone claimed for SW ... that is called fair game ...

what do you call bullying ??? you mean raiding a low pop players ??? then you should be one to be shamed being a low pop one ..

WOW ... now you are starting movement here ??? were you in politics before ??... :P

MOTTO ??? ofcourse you should have a motto ... because you dont need to accept your incompetency ...

you making it a good game ... this is the funniest thing i have ever heard ??? did you watch avengers ?? ultron said "he is going to make earth a good place" ... do you understand his meaning ??

Good luck .... Put up your MOTTO in a frame and place it in museum ... :D

no wonder this server is toxic, people think that spiking is the great evil, but cheating is ok.

you are bullies because you try to shame people for playing the game with in the rules.

but you should be shame for supporting cheating.

what is fun for you may not be fun for others, and what is fun for others might not be fun for you. But as long as its fair and whit in the rules, you should stop crying.

What do you call cheating ?? can you explain with few examples i wonder did you get the meaning of it .... or do you need oxford dictionary ??

bullies ... just because you were not in any meta means we became bullies to you ... where noone accepted you as friends and now blame them as bullies as you have no friends here .... as we are stronger in numbers ..now you claim us as bullies because you dont know what are you doing in this server where you are not welcomed ...

where did i support cheating ... i said cheating is done by many people but that doesnt affect the gameplay of travian ....

fair ??? within the rules ?? so now you are reasoning your argument ... looks like you need to look for another word in dictionary for fair gameplay.... please learn it and enjoy the game

we are not saying we will have a big impact on the server because we spike, I'm saying we have a right to do it. We are standing up to the bullies, if you dont like Spiking fight us in game dont cry and try to shame us on forum. But maybe you are to weak to do that, and can only cry on forum.

when we play to compete we dont spike, because you are right its not the best to do when you try to win, but if we dont have that much of a impact you people should really stop crying so much.

but as I said before we are not on this server to compete we are here to spike and stand up to bullies that try to shame us. You just have to deal with it, but apparently you are even to weak to do that, because the only thing you can do is cry on forum.

hopefull we will see some action soon, and not only big words on forum.

so now you are talking about your right .... who said spiking will not create a big impact in game... it created already a big impact in game which created the multi and garages ... in Old times we can feed a hammer with just by raiding ... there was no need of muli garages ... people will shift thier cata or rams to their PD villages and keep their defense in caps and played well with fun ... but now a days after spiking introduced tons of raiders lost interest in raiding and lost fun in travian and went lazy to create multiple Tech account and garage accounts...

"when we play to compete we dont spike " you knew its not best thing to do ... but you want to do it as you are not welcomed in this server ... so you want to destroy the fun just like the audience guy in running competition who couldnt bear to see the fun and setup traps to destroy their fun ...

yeah yeah you can justify your act as correct one and be proud ...

"the only thing you can do is cry on forum " ?? ha ha ... think all you want ... competent people cries easily but they dont lose hope and get back on his own and achieve the fun.... But incompetent people acts like he is happy by making them sad but they never succeeded once ...

if you want to prove you are competent ... show you are worthy to play travian first ....

P.S ... i am bullying you in forum :D

thank you .. unwelcomed person of this server ...

losing legs compared to spiking, good one. 1 will get you thrown in jail other is a strategy, but I can guess witch one you will trow people in jail for.

we are not here to compete with you Ore others, we are here to have a casual server, and in the mean time we stand up to bullies like you. We promise that we won't even show our medals.

also its a game, the goal is to get others to suffer, either you cata village, kill hammers Ore other stuff, we just choose to spike. If you are not ok with this, you know what game you can go play.

we are bullies?? Incompetent people gets jealous of other competent people and virtual them as evil one because they dont want to become an competent one instead they can make everyone an incompetent one ...

"the goal is to get other to suffer ??" ... see you pointed out your mind here .... even if we got out hammer ghosted or chiefed or 0 poped we wont suffer because thats the fun of this game ... we will work hard to prevent that from happening .... for example while running in running race ... you may trip , you may get fainted , you may couldnt continue also but he would have enjoyed the fun of running with the players ...

you asked there were cheaters why there cant be a spiker... in running race if he injects adrenaline to run faster and gets first ... but he doesnt hurt the players running with them nor the running competition .... but many times and many players proved that wrong ... cheaters couldnt be able to get a hammer as large as a competent one ....

"we are not here to compete with you or others?? " ah so you are the guy who stands in audience who was not even enjoyed the running and gets jealous of players of the having fun in running competition so you set up a bear trap so that they cant run anymore ... are you that one ??

Thank you ... Good Luck with your evil plan ... go on say whatever reason to correct incompetence....

i now know what kind of people are you ... let me tell you a story ... one day a boy won the first medal in running race and went to his mom and dad .. be produly " MOM , DAD i won the first medal in running competition" ... Mom asked "how did you win my son when you were used to placed last in running competition" .. he said "mom , i set up bear traps in all the tracks except mine, and my friends and enemies who ran on the tracks lost their legs and i won the medal"... and he added "do you see that mom how much easy to win and also there is no rules saying i shouldn't put bear trap in racing track"... his friends and enemies parents went to him and asked "why did you do it , there were your friends too" .... he replied "there is no rule saying i shouldn't do it"

did you get it what kind of guy are you .... A guy who couldn't able to compete with the players and decided to use wrong way which will hurt even his friends to show off a medal ... have you ever worried about the running competition that is going to to take place ... you think there will be people joining in that when they dont know what trap lies ahead because there is no saying i cant do that ... have you ever worried about the people who lost their legs because of the traps .... you are the person who get happy in others cries .... and Jesus or what ever God you were following couldn't have said any rules about getting happiness in others cries ...they dont even know they are doing wrong because they dont want to know that ... they only want to see other people suffer ... you are just incompetent person who doesnt want to accept that ...

Thank you ... and Good luck for your evil plan .... your god will bless you ....

Exactly! Travian is a war game and you should instead have massive garages so that the troops wont even leave the villages at all due to spiking of farms. If you want to sim you know wh... oh wait...

do you guys know what is travian game ?? have you ever experienced the fun in this game ... first of all if you want to learn what is travian and how it becomes a addict of all players ... you need to start T3.6 version of travian ... go and play experience .. after they introduced T4.0 and 4.4 ... gold players took advantage though but the fun lies in raiding of every 5 -10 minutes without even knowing the time passes fast and skipping sleeps to keep the troops alive ... that is fun ... not making a bulk of garage accounts and showing off your money ....

--------from a hardcore player who skipped tons of sleeps and experienced tons of insults for this game from family :P:P:P