Posts by Luminya

200 gold for Gold club? Ew. That's far too expensive. <X As for the argument of would you rather have adverts, or would you rather this or that.. Many of us already spend a healthy amount of money on gold anyway. Upping the cost of gold club will certainly restrict the amount of players who are able to, or willing to pay for it. If you're going to double the cost, at the very least give us back the ability to set crop routes to villages we are reinforcing. Realistically, you should also be adding more benefits to it, to make the extra you are charging worth spending.
    20 gold to rearrange buildings in your village... why would anyone waste gold on something so pointless?

Damnit, I did it again! I don't know why I keep entering these things and forgetting to put any of my details in! You really should make it so that people can edit their posts if they're stupid and forgetful like me!
    Ign: Luminya
    https://ts1.travian.com/
    Answer:

I am going to say that it was the Battle of the Allia. There are lots of sketchy details around the actual battle, such as the reasons why and the amount of men that were present at the battle. One thing historians do agree on is that the Romans were soundly beaten by the Gauls here. Most of the Roman survivors of the battle fled to the Etruscan city of Veii (which is now called Isola Farnese), thinking that and a few ran back to Rome to tell of their defeat. Afterwards, the Gauls went on to sack Rome.

It should be pointed out that this was in the early days of the Roman empire, long before they gained the kind of power we learn about in school.

I am going to say that it was the Battle of the Allia. There are lots of sketchy details around the actual battle, such as the reasons why and the amount of men that were present at the battle. One thing historians do agree on is that the Romans were soundly beaten by the Gauls here. Most of the Roman survivors of the battle fled to the Etruscan city of Veii (which is now called Isola Farnese), thinking that and a few ran back to Rome to tell of their defeat. Afterwards, the Gauls went on to sack Rome.
    It should be pointed out that this was in the early days of the Roman empire, long before they gained the kind of power we learn about in school.

Damnit, I want to edit my post to include my name and server but it won't let me, so I will post again. Please let this post go through and not the other one, thanks.

The books wouldn't be strewn in front of the door like that if it had been opened. If the thief had exited through that door, there would be a clear path where the door had pushed the books out of the way.

IGN: Luminya
    Server: https://ts1.travian.com